Author Topic: Black Lives Matter....yesterday  (Read 6420 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Black Lives Matter....yesterday
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2017, 06:25:19 PM »
Why would you attempt to make a logical fact-based argument with people like that?

Did you think they were going to say "You know, you're right. We're going to do that."?

lol ;D
A

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2017, 07:10:05 PM »
they had a little group of BLM activists, like 20-30ppl here a year ago in Texas... nobody even paid attention. it was a area full of stores where everyone walks around shopping store to store and bars(alot of people).. nobody even gave them any attention... you could see them getting irritated and angry because nobody cared...it was funny
real men= no rubbers

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2017, 07:38:23 PM »
they had a little group of BLM activists, like 20-30ppl here a year ago in Texas... nobody even paid attention. it was a area full of stores where everyone walks around shopping store to store and bars(alot of people).. nobody even gave them any attention... you could see them getting irritated and angry because nobody cared...it was funny

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2017, 07:52:57 PM »
These people are the direct product of Johnson's "Great Society".

Yet, no one knows what you mean. Because they choose not to think, just like the women in OP's comment.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2017, 08:09:16 PM »
Yet, no one knows what you mean. Because they choose not to think, just like the women in OP's comment.

Perhaps schools no longer teach?  I am far from an educated man but the truth is easily discerned.  So many people look for hatred, racism, bigotry and a host of other problems everywhere but in the mirror.

There's two sides to every coin but rarely does one land on edge.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2017, 08:16:32 PM »
So yesterday....I am driving through Santa Monica,Ca by the Civic Center -Police Station
and I see 3 black females in their early 20's standing on a corner holding signs saying Black Lives Matter and 1 of the gals holding up the black panther fist. First time I saw this in person here in L.A. Anyway...I was infuriated...and I amthe furthest thing from a racist, bigot or what have you. Been living in L.A.madness for 25 plus years. Have seen everything. So...I pull car back around block and open window and exclaim to the woman that the biggest killer of black males IS black males and that they should go stand and parade their signs an on a street corner in South Central area. Literally all 3 of them yell to me at ...FUCK YOU at once and one of them calls me a pig lover. I just was like FUUUUCK this and drove away. Anyway...my rant for the day.

Typical Wildebeest

Q

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2017, 08:49:14 PM »
Perhaps schools no longer teach?  I am far from an educated man but the truth is easily discerned.  So many people look for hatred, racism, bigotry and a host of other problems everywhere but in the mirror.

There's two sides to every coin but rarely does one land on edge.
Its multiple things. You also have a generation (Baby Boomers) who are mostly responsible created the issues we see now throughout the nation, but their offspring either are too inept, too distracted, or too scared to point the finger.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2017, 09:07:33 PM »
Its multiple things. You also have a generation (Baby Boomers) who are mostly responsible created the issues we see now throughout the nation, but their offspring either are too inept, too distracted, or too scared to point the finger.

They're too occupied playing the role of the mayor in the film "Jaws", pretending there's nothing wrong that throwing more money and "awareness" at won't make it all better.  One day it will bite them in the ass. 

The Democratic side of the coin created this entitlement mess and use as a form of indentured servitude, e.g., welfare for a vote.  Slavery exists in a new, more "palatable" form.  Welfare.  But this time color means nothing except for green.

Regardless of skin color, there is nothing either well or fair about welfare.  It destroys people from within.  The Great Society is a total failure.  It sucks.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2017, 01:00:01 PM »
Typical Wildebeest

Oops- Another one Bites The Dust.

Ahh they say she Dindu Nuffink!!!

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2017, 01:59:02 PM »
.and I amthe furthest thing from a racist, bigot or what have you. Been living in L.A.madness for 25 plus years.

Are you a race realist then? I am surprised after 25 years of living in LA that you aren't racist and/or don't face racial reality.

Have seen everything.

Perhaps you have see everything but it's obvious you don't learn enough from it.

So...I pull car back around block and open window and exclaim to the woman that the biggest killer of black males IS black males and that they should go stand and parade their signs an on a street corner in South Central area. Literally all 3 of them yell to me at ...FUCK YOU at once and one of them calls me a pig lover. I just was like FUUUUCK this and drove away. Anyway...my rant for the day.

It's great when a person who claims he is not racist gets a dose of the brutal truth! Well, that is, provided one learns from it!

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2017, 03:23:20 AM »
why don't you send them back to Africa? just give them a free iphone and they will be happy to go

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2017, 03:40:07 AM »
it's perfectly natural, normal, and GOOD to be racist

the only people trying to knock that POSITIVE trait out of themselves are cucked, idiotic whites

you need an in-tribe.  those black women have theirs. 

ffs whites need to get their act together

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2017, 06:51:09 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2017, 07:08:28 AM »

It's great when a person who claims he is not racist gets a dose of the brutal truth! Well, that is, provided one learns from it!

This is the best example I've ever seen of this. A gay liberal leaves his cushy corporate job to teach in an inner-city high school. Thinks it's going to be a wonderful experience and it turns out to be a nightmare.

My year of terror and abuse teaching at a NYC high school | New York Post

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.com/2016/01/17/my-year-of-terror-and-abuse-teaching-at-a-nyc-high-school/amp/

A lifelong liberal, Boland began to feel uncomfortable with his thinking. “We can’t just explain away someone’s horrible behavior because they have had a tough upbringing,” he argued back. “It doesn’t do them — or us — any good