Author Topic: Kai Greene - dark horse entry  (Read 6205 times)

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Kai Greene - dark horse entry
« on: September 09, 2017, 01:51:34 PM »
I predict that Kai will make a late entry and actually give Phil a run for the title.

It will also provide some much needed excitement for this lackluster olympia.

Arnold infamously pulled this off in 1980, and finally 37 years later it will happen again.

Simple Simon

Re: Kai Greene - dark horse entry
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 01:57:21 PM »
he hasn't qualified, he can't enter, Arnold entered because any past Mr O can enter.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 02:12:46 PM »
he hasn't qualified, he can't enter, Arnold entered because any past Mr O can enter.
He got a special invite from the IFBB, he really should jump in and just create chaos like Arnold did!

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 02:44:24 PM »
According to FLEX magazine  (IFBB mouthpiece) Kai could strolling into the athlete's meeting and state his intent to compete.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2017, 04:42:25 PM »
According to FLEX magazine  (IFBB mouthpiece) Kai could strolling into the athlete's meeting and state his intent to compete.

compete in what ?? the blow job raffle  :)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2017, 09:46:45 PM »

compete in what ?? the blow job raffle  :)

Does he still have that awful rat tail hair?  If so, Phil should get to cut it off.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2017, 10:29:49 PM »
The only dark horse entry for Kai will be when a schmoe pays him to wear a bit and saddle while violating his rectum.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2017, 01:43:20 AM »
The only dark horse entry for Kai will be when a schmoe pays him to wear a bit and saddle while violating his rectum.

phreak that sounds like  a good idea for kai, fast easy cash !

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2017, 04:34:21 AM »
the only reason phil heath is still mr olympia is because kai got other things to do

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2017, 05:46:54 AM »
If Phillip was a real fighting champion he would also make videos of him fucking a grapefruit and letting random darkies suck his dick under a towel in a strip club thus neutralising the advantage he has over Kai with the judges being unfavourable to Kai due to past antics, this would prove whether or not Phil could beat him on physique alone and if he truly is a deserving mr olympia

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2017, 05:53:27 AM »
the only reason phil heath is still mr olympia is because kai got other things to do
The Phil vs Kai has been the best rivalry in bbing for the longest time. And Phil is at his best when Kai competes, because he knows if he slips up, Kai when beat him. And Kai has beaten him several times.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2017, 07:16:27 AM »
It would be cool if he makes a from nowhere entry. He is the top guy to beat heath. Should drop the schmoeish posing to win. He overthinks things to much.
MIRAGETROPIN

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2017, 07:39:54 AM »
It would be cool if he makes a from nowhere entry. He is the top guy to beat heath. Should drop the schmoeish posing to win. He overthinks things to much.

physique wise hes behind the other guys now, Beyeke made him look shit last time they stood together.

Thye judges will make it Heath first and second regardless of his showing.
Its good for the show.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2017, 08:06:31 AM »
id love to see to Kai enter

a few years ago he was better than phil but my opinion doesnt matter.

burnout666

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2017, 08:23:33 AM »
The Phil vs Kai has been the best rivalry in bbing for the longest time. And Phil is at his best when Kai competes, because he knows if he slips up, Kai when beat him. And Kai has beaten him several times.

I would not agree for 1 reason only: It wasn't a real rilvary, like Flex vs. Ronnie or Jay vs. Ronnie. In those cases the tension between was insane, do you remember when Flex turned his back on the crowd & the judges and gave them the middle fingers in 1998? What about when Jay took the Arnold off in 2005 just to focus on the Olympia and take Ronnie down once and for all? What has Kai done, really, in this "feud"? For one thing, despite having a better back and legs, he's not as good as Phil overall and never had a chance to win. If it was a real rivalry they'd be neck to neck, which they've never been. And then his sordid past obviously keeps him from being first even if Phil retires. Finally his blubber fest last year when he didn't attend...really took the wind out of his sails as a credible opponent.

It sucks because the sport has never had as arrogant and self-centered a champ as Phil, other than Dexter (for 1 year). And Dexter's not really arrogant, he's just a prick, like that time he won the Arnold and was basically a dick to Arnie when answering his questions with short 1-word "you're dumb for asking me this" answers.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2017, 12:09:52 PM »

sucking dick ? :)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2017, 12:19:46 PM »

sucking dick ? :)

Ed-fooking-zactly, my friend!

Kai Greene is a disgusting butt-slut.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2017, 12:37:29 PM »
I would not agree for 1 reason only: It wasn't a real rilvary, like Flex vs. Ronnie or Jay vs. Ronnie. In those cases the tension between was insane, do you remember when Flex turned his back on the crowd & the judges and gave them the middle fingers in 1998? What about when Jay took the Arnold off in 2005 just to focus on the Olympia and take Ronnie down once and for all? What has Kai done, really, in this "feud"? For one thing, despite having a better back and legs, he's not as good as Phil overall and never had a chance to win. If it was a real rivalry they'd be neck to neck, which they've never been. And then his sordid past obviously keeps him from being first even if Phil retires. Finally his blubber fest last year when he didn't attend...really took the wind out of his sails as a credible opponent.

It sucks because the sport has never had as arrogant and self-centered a champ as Phil, other than Dexter (for 1 year). And Dexter's not really arrogant, he's just a prick, like that time he won the Arnold and was basically a dick to Arnie when answering his questions with short 1-word "you're dumb for asking me this" answers.
You do remember the Kai vs Phil press conferences and of course these gems. Actual pushing and shoving and yelling. And an almost fight that had to be broken up. All Flex did 99 was turn his back.

burnout666

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2017, 12:48:46 PM »
You do remember the Kai vs Phil press conferences and of course these gems. Actual pushing and shoving and yelling. And an almost fight that had to be broken up. All Flex did 99 was turn his back.

Yeah, I saw. But Kai never had a chance so it wasn't a level playing field on stage. Just because they hated each other doesn't make it a legitimate rivalry. I'd compare it to Mayweather vs what's his name two weeks ago.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2017, 01:12:33 PM »
Yeah, I saw. But Kai never had a chance so it wasn't a level playing field on stage. Just because they hated each other doesn't make it a legitimate rivalry. I'd compare it to Mayweather vs what's his name two weeks ago.
And then the Arnold Classic in Europe back in 2013.

What you stated makes it a legit rivalry. Plus, Kai has beaten Phil at the Arnold. And they used to be friends.
This makes it a rivalry when you have the top two guys going back and forth on stage and have to be separated. And the two top guys are the reigning Mr. O and the guy who has beaten several times. People have even made vids calling it a rivalry.

Also, with Phil not being as tight in the abs/waist he is vulnerable---Kai, Ramy, Dex, Rhoden, those are Phil's main threats. Roelly is a freak factor.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2017, 01:14:54 PM »

Do you people realize that "fight" was all for show. Like wwe

Simple Simon

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2017, 01:17:22 PM »

If they started fighting they would both be gassed before security got onstage.

burnout666

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2017, 01:33:33 PM »

Sure, it's all fake. When I say it's not a true rivalry it's not accounting for the authenticity of it rather than the fact that I don't see Kai as a close second to Phil like Jay was to Ron in 2005 or Nasser to Dorian in 2007. Typically trash-talking and showmanship between two stars requires them to both to have a plausible chance of beating the other.

The weakest attempt to start a rivalry I've ever seen was a bloated, pregnant-looking Victor Martinez in a swivel chair in a boardroom during a muscle mag interview putting Cutler "on notice" that he was gunning for him around 2007 just because he'd just won the Arnold.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2017, 01:38:41 PM »
I said that back in the day.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2017, 04:20:43 PM »
Is "Dark Horse Entry" on Kei's menu of services for his shmoe customers?