Author Topic: Never Forget... 9-11  (Read 49473 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Never Forget... 9-11
« Reply #200 on: September 20, 2017, 01:59:13 AM »
Exactly - Questions need to be asked ....

This guy is considered to be THE leading expert on what happened. Had to move out of the US after government threats. Do watch this as it contains a HUGE amount of information and relationships that will blow you mind -

why don't you just give a fucking opinion?

"exactly" isn't a theory, if you think something else happened then spell it out.

And stop posting videos I don't watch them, present some evidence to back up your theory when you eventually come up with one.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #201 on: September 20, 2017, 02:09:59 AM »
why don't you just give a fucking opinion?

"exactly" isn't a theory, if you think something else happened then spell it out.

And stop posting videos I don't watch them, present some evidence to back up your theory when you eventually come up with one.

I don't give an opinion because unlike you I have an open mind and ask questions. It just obviously wasn't what the government and their media told us. The way the world works now if fucked and so there will never be a truly independent enquiry ..... I just try to help people wake up and see that we are only ever told what they want us to know, not the truth.

I'm not surprised you won't watch it as it does give an enormously plausible view of what happened, backed up with a LOT of hard evidence. You are not interested in that.

Simple Simon

« Reply #202 on: September 20, 2017, 03:19:58 AM »
I don't give an opinion because unlike you I have an open mind and ask questions. It just obviously wasn't what the government and their media told us. The way the world works now if fucked and so there will never be a truly independent enquiry ..... I just try to help people wake up and see that we are only ever told what they want us to know, not the truth.

I'm not surprised you won't watch it as it does give an enormously plausible view of what happened, backed up with a LOT of hard evidence. You are not interested in that.

there you go again...."it doesn't look right", explain why it doesn't look right...

You don't have an opinion because you know you couldn't verify it with facts, that's obvious to anyone reading this.

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: September 20, 2017, 04:05:50 AM »
there you go again...."it doesn't look right", explain why it doesn't look right...

You don't have an opinion because you know you couldn't verify it with facts, that's obvious to anyone reading this.

Explained in my first post - If you believe those 2 ridiculously huge buildings can fall into their own footprints at freefall speed after a few high up floors burned for 90 minutes, then a 3rd building just fell down on its own despite not being badly damaged then you are ridiculously deluded.

My opinion is that I believe all the indisputable facts I have ready from many experts (that's you won't read) raise enough questions that SHOULD be answered. They never will be as the western world is made up of sheep like yourself who believe everything governments and their press tell you.

THE END

Simple Simon

« Reply #204 on: September 20, 2017, 05:31:17 AM »
Explained in my first post - If you believe those 2 ridiculously huge buildings can fall into their own footprints at freefall speed after a few high up floors burned for 90 minutes, then a 3rd building just fell down on its own despite not being badly damaged then you are ridiculously deluded.

My opinion is that I believe all the indisputable facts I have ready from many experts (that's you won't read) raise enough questions that SHOULD be answered. They never will be as the western world is made up of sheep like yourself who believe everything governments and their press tell you.

THE END

they did, I saw them fall, I also saw no signs of a controlled explosion I have also read multiple evidential documents explaining the way they fell.
the third building was badly damaged and burning before it fell, stop telling lies.

Now, stop basing your opinions on shit you stumble across on conspiracy theory websites and start trying to explain what you think happened.

You won't commit to saying they were blown up because you have no evidence that they were.

It just doesn't seem or look right isn't enough to debunk the official theory.

Your current posting resembles someone arrested for murder and after all the evidence is presented to you you just keep saying "I didn't do it" but not providing any evidence why you couldn't have done it.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #205 on: September 20, 2017, 05:39:46 AM »

THE END

two large planes filled with fuel smashed into buildings at high speed , the fire burnt the steel and structure of the several destroyed floors , and then the buildings collapsed into itself as would happen if the structure above is weakened by what is basically a huge missile

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: September 21, 2017, 02:35:37 AM »
they did, I saw them fall, I also saw no signs of a controlled explosion I have also read multiple evidential documents explaining the way they fell.
the third building was badly damaged and burning before it fell, stop telling lies.

Now, stop basing your opinions on shit you stumble across on conspiracy theory websites and start trying to explain what you think happened.

You won't commit to saying they were blown up because you have no evidence that they were.

It just doesn't seem or look right isn't enough to debunk the official theory.

Your current posting resembles someone arrested for murder and after all the evidence is presented to you you just keep saying "I didn't do it" but not providing any evidence why you couldn't have done it.

You've read the bullshit released ....

Building 7 received very minor damage and was not on fire - Watch its collapse, The mid roof sinking in first is proof of demolition as is the implosion into its footprint at freefall speed. Many buildings around were severely damaged but didn't "fall". The fire brigade later admitted "it was pulled" - Impossible to set up in a few hours so they must have known it was to be demo'd weeks before 911

Simple Simon

« Reply #207 on: September 21, 2017, 03:17:45 AM »
You've read the bullshit released ....

Building 7 received very minor damage and was not on fire - Watch its collapse, The mid roof sinking in first is proof of demolition as is the implosion into its footprint at freefall speed. Many buildings around were severely damaged but didn't "fall". The fire brigade later admitted "it was pulled" - Impossible to set up in a few hours so they must have known it was to be demo'd weeks before 911

Really?
Why did they pull the firefighters out?

and the reference to (pulled) was in telling the fire fighters to get out.

Now, care to provide evidence of when and how the building was fitted with enough explosives to bring it down without anyone knowing?

While you are on you can do the same with the Twin Towers bearing in mind you seem to think they were brought down by controlled explosion even though you are scared to commit to it.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: September 21, 2017, 03:51:59 AM »
2300 credentialed architects and engineers believe the official story of 9/11 cannot possible be true.

But why listen to them when "Be There" can prove them all wrong.

;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #209 on: September 21, 2017, 07:34:12 AM »
2300 credentialed architects and engineers believe the official story of 9/11 cannot possible be true.

;D

really, I have already dealt with this earlier.

Its a lot of fuckwits that keep saying "something doesn't look right"

Post me the link to these 2300 experts..

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: September 21, 2017, 08:55:26 AM »

;D

There are roughly 700000 architects and building engineers in the US.  If 2300 believe the official story cannot be true, that means 697700 of them believe the story to be true.  Or, 99.7% of them believe the official story. 

:-\

8)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #211 on: September 21, 2017, 09:04:57 AM »
There are roughly 700000 architects and building engineers in the US.  If 2300 believe the official story cannot be true, that means 697700 of them believe the story to be true.  Or, 99.7% of them believe the official story. 

8)

697700 Or, 99.7% Are not interested or not been asked  ;)

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: September 21, 2017, 09:06:08 AM »

8)

Not at all.

It just means that 2300 had the guts to speak out publicly, and the rest kept quiet.

That is probably representative of people in all walks of life.... the few with integrity, and the masses without integrity.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: September 21, 2017, 09:08:06 AM »
Exactly - Questions need to be asked ....

This guy is considered to be THE leading expert on what happened. Had to move out of the US after government threats. Do watch this as it contains a HUGE amount of information and relationships that will blow you mind -

Great talk.

In all fairness, you can't expect a fella like Be There to devote the necessary time to researching facts for himself.  He needs bite sized packages of information.

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: September 21, 2017, 09:25:32 AM »
Really?
Why did they pull the firefighters out?

and the reference to (pulled) was in telling the fire fighters to get out.

Now, care to provide evidence of when and how the building was fitted with enough explosives to bring it down without anyone knowing?

While you are on you can do the same with the Twin Towers bearing in mind you seem to think they were brought down by controlled explosion even though you are scared to commit to it.

No - "Pulled" is the American term for deliberately bringing the buiding down
I have posted all the evidence but you conveniently won't watch it

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: September 21, 2017, 09:26:15 AM »
Great talk.

In all fairness, you can't expect a fella like Be There to devote the necessary time to researching facts for himself.  He needs bite sized packages of information.

Very true - Its like talking to a 90 year old all set in their ways

Simple Simon

« Reply #216 on: September 21, 2017, 10:10:19 AM »
No - "Pulled" is the American term for deliberately bringing the buiding down
I have posted all the evidence but you conveniently won't watch it

youtube videos made by conspiracy theorists are not evidence..

and what do they provide evidence of, give me cliff notes and I will watch them...

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #217 on: September 21, 2017, 07:21:21 PM »
If there was a plane:-

Sorry, my friend.  But with the information in this thread alone, the question is "If there wasn't..." and not the other way around.  But go on.

1) Why did they refuse to release ANY footage until they were ordered to do so by the courts?

Right away, a couple of potential reasons come to mind (meant to satisfy an overriding belief, presumably your own, that it was inside job).   

1. To cover the mountain of unreleased information.

2. Reason exists to continue the no-plane lie.

2) Why didn't they release all the video and images facing the direction of the incoming plane?

One possibility is that images of the sky and what might be seen in it, are being hidden.

3) Apparently the thin nose cone penetrated all the way to the inner walls  but the engines left no holes at all AND no remains of them found at the scene!

That's the "Punch Out Hole" in the C-Ring.  Best information says that's from landing gear, and it was documented that pieces of it were there, including at least one double rim at that location alone.

It's documented, too, that engine parts were found.  The images are perfectly consistent with what should be expected.  As to holes in lots of walls, a large area inside (where parts came to rest) didn't have walls.  Only support beams.

4) Wake up

Let me ask you something.  Being that you believe, through all the body of information you have allowed yourself to acknowledge, that 9/11 was, say, an inside job.... Is that right so far?  Is that what you'd say about yourself?

Then why, when faced with a reality which shows that a plane hit, and an MSM Conspiracy-Culture which almost universally says no plane, while "the other side" -- MSM-driven, just the same, through YobTube and Gooble and all search-generated content -- remain seemingly unaware of that image, despite being the thing to make the case: wouldn't you ask what the hell's up with these facts?

I believe you'll find it has everything to do with Norman Mineta and his experience that morning, which he says involved the time approaching the Pentagon crash.  It causes that attack to become a particularly sensitive issue, especially true when you realize VP Cheney didn't have the authority -- and knew he did not have the authority -- to do as he was acting to do. (Which, btw, is THE one, the only, direct path in 9/11 to break the lie.  It could be smashed open with just a single question, IMO, asked to determine the true reason he did that.  No acceptable answer exists.  So it wasn't to help America, let's just put it that way.  Everyone involved, one by one, would be taken down as a result of pursuing that single question.)

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #218 on: September 21, 2017, 10:39:22 PM »
Great talk.

I'm no fan whatsoever of idiot Be There..however..you have YET to disprove the facts he posted and you can't.
This thread has become a disgrace to the Americans that were killed that day BY OSAMA.
There was and is NO conspiracy.
It happened just as it has been PROVEN to have happened.

Simple Simon

« Reply #219 on: September 22, 2017, 12:25:03 AM »
I'm no fan whatsoever of idiot Be There..however..you have YET to disprove the facts he posted and you can't.
This thread has become a disgrace to the Americans that were killed that day BY OSAMA.

be there was the scourge of the David Icke forums for many years.....jeez were they good times....

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: September 22, 2017, 12:31:46 AM »

Sorry I don't read his posts anymore.

In the past I answered him with facts and proofs on other topics and he just  ignored them, and when pressed on the matter, he admitted he was just a big troll (no doubt his way of coping with being shown wrong).

Simple Simon

« Reply #221 on: September 22, 2017, 12:34:25 AM »

In the past I answered him with facts and proofs on other topics and he just  ignored them, and when pressed on the matter, he admitted he was just a big troll (no doubt his way of coping with being shown wrong).

you have never produced any evidence that 9/11 was anything other than the official story as none exists.

Now, Trev wont commit to what happened as he knows he will be asked to provide evidence which he doesn't have.

Would you like to try?
Just tell me what you think happened on 9/11 and then back up your theory with evidence.

Good luck...

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #222 on: September 22, 2017, 01:12:58 AM »

That explains alot.
His posts here were interesting...but old easily Googleable facts so he's no rocket scientist. I ain't that bright either, but at least I dont claim to be.
I didn't think he trolling, but now that u mention it--he's verrrrry Bottom-Poodleish.
Oh well... fuck him

Simple Simon

« Reply #223 on: September 22, 2017, 01:15:04 AM »
That explains alot.
His posts here were interesting...but old easily Googleable facts so he's no rocket scientist. I ain't that bright either, but at least I dont claim to be.
I didn't think he trolling, but now that u mention it--he's verrrrry Bottom-Poodleish.
Oh well... fuck him

why are you still posting on your gay account?

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: September 22, 2017, 04:58:44 AM »
Sorry, my friend.  But with the information in this thread alone, the question is "If there wasn't..." and not the other way around.  But go on.

Right away, a couple of potential reasons come to mind (meant to satisfy an overriding belief, presumably your own, that it was inside job).   

1. To cover the mountain of unreleased information.

2. Reason exists to continue the no-plane lie.

One possibility is that images of the sky and what might be seen in it, are being hidden.

That's the "Punch Out Hole" in the C-Ring.  Best information says that's from landing gear, and it was documented that pieces of it were there, including at least one double rim at that location alone.

It's documented, too, that engine parts were found.  The images are perfectly consistent with what should be expected.  As to holes in lots of walls, a large area inside (where parts came to rest) didn't have walls.  Only support beams.

Let me ask you something.  Being that you believe, through all the body of information you have allowed yourself to acknowledge, that 9/11 was, say, an inside job.... Is that right so far?  Is that what you'd say about yourself?

Then why, when faced with a reality which shows that a plane hit, and an MSM Conspiracy-Culture which almost universally says no plane, while "the other side" -- MSM-driven, just the same, through YobTube and Gooble and all search-generated content -- remain seemingly unaware of that image, despite being the thing to make the case: wouldn't you ask what the hell's up with these facts?

I believe you'll find it has everything to do with Norman Mineta and his experience that morning, which he says involved the time approaching the Pentagon crash.  It causes that attack to become a particularly sensitive issue, especially true when you realize VP Cheney didn't have the authority -- and knew he did not have the authority -- to do as he was acting to do. (Which, btw, is THE one, the only, direct path in 9/11 to break the lie.  It could be smashed open with just a single question, IMO, asked to determine the true reason he did that.  No acceptable answer exists.  So it wasn't to help America, let's just put it that way.  Everyone involved, one by one, would be taken down as a result of pursuing that single question.)

Re the pentagon - They could have released many images showing a plane but they didn't as their wasn't one - See these 2 images:-
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes_sociopol/911_90_07.jpg
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes_sociopol/911_90_11.jpg

ALL I am saying is that the public should wake up and use their common sense THEN try and find out why?
The towers & building 7 could not collapse at freefall speed into their own footprint from a few floors in the top 1/4 of the building burning for 90 mins
It takes HUGE skill to make buildings do this and yet 3 buildings collapsed in this way???? Even the building "bethere" point us to fell over and very slowly as you would expect.

Building 7 was hardly damaged at all and yet it "fell down" - It was the home of the FBI - COINCIDENCE ??

The only part of the Pentagon hit and destroyed was the accountancy office where $2.3 trillion of public money had gone missing - COINCIDENCE ??

As George Bush later admitted "Money Trumps Peace" -

THE STRONGEST EVIDENCE FROM THE SCIENTIFIC WORLD AND NOT CONSPIRACY THEORISTS - Concluding the 3 buildings were the result of a controlled demolision
https://www.europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016474p21.pdf