Author Topic: CLINTON BLAMES COMEY, RUSSIA, WIKILEAKS, FACEBOOK, FAKE NEWS, VOTER ID LAWS, SEX  (Read 10258 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Also my quote:

So, spare me your pathetic false choice attempt.

The context was and remains consent.

how is asking you about your own words a false choice

can we agree that Trump did not ask for permission to grab their pussy

then, we're just left with what you said which is
If a woman LETS you "grab them by the p---y", it's NOT assault. That is what Trump said on that tape.

so what does "lets you" mean to you

again, this is the premise that you chose to support (seriously - only a fucking moron would choose to support Trump on this but for some reason that's what you chose to do)

If they don't fight back then they "let you" do it thus it's not assault...right?

Is that easy enough for you to affirm or would you like to clarify your statement a bit more?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Sean Hannity: The real list of reasons Hillary lost
By Sean Hannity
Published September 13, 2017
Fox News

Hillary Clinton was all smiles at the release of her new book, but the failed presidential candidate should be anything but happy, because the book, titled “What Happened,” is full of excuses, lies and fake news.

Crooked Hillary, as President Trump calls her, is in complete denial about why she actually lost the election. My colleague and friend, Gregg Jarrett, has put together a list of 32 reasons Clinton has given for why she lost. And the list grows and grows and grows as Clinton blames everyone and everything but herself and her terrible campaign for her defeat.

White supremacists, voter ID laws, James Comey, Bernie Sanders, Facebook, Russia, WikiLeaks.

“And then let's not forget sexism and misogyny, which are endemic to our society,” Clinton told CBS on its “Sunday Morning” show.

There is an alternative list of reasons for Clinton’s humiliating loss to President Trump. Topping it is the secret email server, on which she illegally sent and received sensitive government information makes the real list of reasons why she lost.

Clinton's team deleted 33,000 emails using BleachBit -- in other words, acid wash -- after being served with a congressional subpoena. An aide also smashed those old mobile devices with a hammer. Can't get the emails from there. Just as bad, members of the Clintons' legal team did give the FBI Blackberries, but those Blackberries didn't have SIM cards in them, rendering them meaningless.

Comey didn’t hurt her on this issue, he covered for her.

Also on the list is the crooked work of the Clinton Foundation, which took millions and millions of dollars from countries like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the UAE and others - countries that treat women, gays, lesbians, Christians and Jews horribly.

Then there was the Uranium One deal, in which Hillary Clinton was one of nine people to approve the transfer of up to 20 percent of America's uranium -- the foundational material for nuclear weapons – to the Russians. The folks who profited from that deal ended up kicking back as much as $145 million to the Clinton Foundation.

And what about Hillary’s vow to put coal miners out of work and her refusal to campaign in states hard hit by the Obama economy?

Clinton’s own list of excuses is as pathetic as she is delusional. She can't come to grips with the reality that she was a terrible candidate with no message, no vision for the American people.

The real reason she lost? Americans chose wisely on Nov. 8.

Adapted from Sean Hannity's monologue on "Hannity," Sept. 12, 2017

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/09/13/sean-hannity-real-list-reasons-hillary-lost.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Sorry doesnt work like that - had the popular vote been the standard - trump would have run a entirely different campaign.  That dirtbag cuntrag pos knew the rules and lost.   All she had to do was not be herself for a few months.  But alas - she is what she is and lost.  

Yet AGAIN

not talking about the election

talking about after the election as in NOW

popular support is crucial for getting an agenda passed

If you don't think this is the case then just say so but stop going trying to go back to the election and pretend you don't know what I'm talking about

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
how is asking you about your own words a false choice

can we agree that Trump did not ask for permission to grab their pussy

then, we're just left with what you said which is
so what does "lets you" mean to you

again, this is the premise that you chose to support (seriously - only a fucking moron would choose to support Trump on this but for some reason that's what you chose to do)

If they don't fight back then they "let you" do it thus it's not assault...right?

Is that easy enough for you to affirm or would you like to clarify your statement a bit more?

My words are clear for all to see. Only a thoroughbred numbskull (of which you are making a great impersonation) would fail to get the point.

Trump was not talking about sexual assault, pure and simple. And the glaring evidence of such is the goofball liberals who held this tape for 11 years and did NOTHING about it, letting Trump run the Universe pageants, airing his hit TV shows, etc.

Only when he ran against Hilary Clinton and only when Hilary was in danger of losing a month before the election, did this tape suddenly become the most horrible thing in the country.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
My words are clear for all to see. Only a thoroughbred numbskull (of which you are making a great impersonation) would fail to get the point.

Trump was not talking about sexual assault, pure and simple. And the glaring evidence of such is the goofball liberals who held this tape for 11 years and did NOTHING about it, letting Trump run the Universe pageants, airing his hit TV shows, etc.

Only when he ran against Hilary Clinton and only when Hilary was in danger of losing a month before the election, did this tape suddenly become the most horrible thing in the country.

Yes, he WAS talking about sexual assault PURE and SIMPLE

Grabbing a womans genitals IS sexual assault

If you don't believe me then go out and try and let us know what happens

You're probably one of those idiots who thinks it's not possible to rape your own wife

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

You're probably one of those idiots who thinks it's not possible to rape your own wife

Kathleeen Wiley and Paula Jones?  juanita Broderick?   Monica? 

All women that garbage pale Clinton abused and Hillary the fat pathetic loser trashed. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Wrong again, brick-headed one.

The context, yet again, is consent. There is no sexual assault, when consent in involved.

If a woman consents to it (i.e. she's an ABLE and WILLING participant), you can grab anything you want.

Again, being this dumb requires a license. I hope you have one and it's current.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Wrong again, brick-headed one.

The context, yet again, is consent. There is no sexual assault, when consent in involved.

If a woman consents to it (i.e. she's an ABLE and WILLING participant), you can grab anything you want.

Again, being this dumb requires a license. I hope you have one and it's current.

AGAIN - where is the CONSENT

remember you refused to answer that question but maybe you're willing to now

We can agree that Trump didn't request consent before doing this so when exactly was consent given in YOUR PREMISE

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

not sure what this has to do with Trumps comments

do you have anything of substance to add or are you just bored?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
AGAIN - where is the CONSENT

remember you refused to answer that question but maybe you're willing to now

We can agree that Trump didn't request consent before doing this so when exactly was consent given in YOUR PREMISE

Once again, your false premise attempt doesn't cut it. There's no agreement about jack, because that tape gives scant details about what occurred.

Again, you dodge the point that Trump is talking about consent, "they let you do it". You try to spin that into women being helpless waifs.

And you repeatedly neglect the issue of your fellow pearl-clutching liberals, sitting on this tape of such an allegedly heinous act for 11 years while chumming it up with Trump and letting him run beauty pageants and TV shows.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Well, yes.  Yes I do.  Here you go:

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Considering this thread is really about Hilary Clinton's legions of excuses for losing to Trump, you're not really adding anything of substance, either.

One Bill is still consider a liberal hero; the other got cast out for having the audacity to criticize other black people.

Maybe, Loco's point is that the left loves selective moral outrage. And, they're still mad that the Access Hollywood tape wasn't the death knell for Trump that they thought it would be.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Once again, your false premise attempt doesn't cut it. There's no agreement about jack, because that tape gives scant details about what occurred.

Again, you dodge the point that Trump is talking about consent, "they let you do it". You try to spin that into women being helpless waifs.

And you repeatedly neglect the issue of your fellow pearl-clutching liberals, sitting on this tape of such an allegedly heinous act for 11 years while chumming it up with Trump and letting him run beauty pageants and TV shows.

"they let you do it" DOES NOT equal consent

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Considering this thread is really about Hilary Clinton's legions of excuses for losing to Trump, you're not really adding anything of substance, either.

One Bill is still consider a liberal hero; the other got cast out for having the audacity to criticize other black people.

Maybe, Loco's point is that the left loves selective moral outrage. And, they're still mad that the Access Hollywood tape wasn't the death knell for Trump that they thought it would be.

You're the one who chose the idiotic position of supporting Trumps claim that if a women doesn't fight you off when you assault her that it equals consent

You truly have to be a certified moron to actually believe that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
You're the one who chose the idiotic position of supporting Trumps claim that if a women doesn't fight you off when you assault her that it equals consent

You truly have to be a certified moron to actually believe that

Maybe they thought a crotch grab was going to get them loot, handbags, shoes, and a fur or two?  So perhaps it was mutual.   ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Maybe they thought a crotch grab was going to get them loot, handbags, shoes, and a fur or two?  So perhaps it was mutual.   ;)

you should give it a try on the streets of NYC and see what happens

If they don't fight you off you can tell the cops they "consented" and see how that works out

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Well, yes.  Yes I do.  Here you go:

I guess anything looks good compared whats happening in your country right now

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Say, "Donald Trump is my President."