Author Topic: 2017 Olympia - Kai Greene guestposing in Korea yesterday  (Read 6099 times)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: 2017 Olympia - Kai Greene guestposing in Korea yesterday
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2017, 11:06:55 PM »
South Korea treated him like a rock star. He is going all around the world cleaning up and making fans.

he loves the attention, making bank being on stage, meeting fans

he knows the olympia is against him. maybe phill retires he will enter it

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2017, 11:15:20 PM »
I'll bow to the man with a greater understanding of and more experience in the area of oiled up men in thongs than I.

J

Or the man who can simply take a look at the YouTube timestamp?

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2017, 12:17:26 AM »
Didn't know N Korea had gay strip clubs.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2017, 12:49:44 AM »
What a phag

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2017, 07:42:22 AM »
Why did'nt he go to north korea? He might have saved the world from a nuclear war instead.
MIRAGETROPIN

Dr.V.P.C.

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2017, 07:59:10 AM »
Half of bodyweight is in belly .

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2017, 11:44:13 AM »
He is in fantastic shape. Picture had he not been traveling . . . We would have seen the best Kai to date.

Better than this?  ::)

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2017, 12:22:51 PM »
Or the man who can simply take a look at the YouTube timestamp?

The former.

J

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2017, 12:38:58 PM »
Seems like one day people will talk about these days as the end of bodybuilding. Kind of like how we talk about how female bodybuilding died..From Ms Olympia being on Nbc...to the girls getting too big...the deep voices and then the physique and other divisions until female bodybuilding slowly disappeared.

Well talk about the end of male bodybuilding by talking about these days right now

First the Weiders died..Then top bodybuilders started dying...Then Social media made it unneccessary to compete as more money just doing social media...Physique and smaller divisions...and the bigorexia crowd just getting ridiculous...calling guys 230 lbs shredded "smaller guys". The last days saw ridiculous old man comebacks to try and breathe life but too little too late.

Probably the nail in the coffin will be when Golds Venice closes...I live in that area and snapchat, google etc own all that property and will buy out Golds soon

Golds isnt Golds anymore anyway..just bikini chicks comparing perfect asses everywhere...no more real bodybuilding...

It was quite a ride

Goodbye bodybuilding as we've known it.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2017, 01:48:47 PM »
Seems like one day people will talk about these days as the end of bodybuilding. Kind of like how we talk about how female bodybuilding died..From Ms Olympia being on Nbc...to the girls getting too big...the deep voices and then the physique and other divisions until female bodybuilding slowly disappeared.

Well talk about the end of male bodybuilding by talking about these days right now

First the Weiders died..Then top bodybuilders started dying...Then Social media made it unneccessary to compete as more money just doing social media...Physique and smaller divisions...and the bigorexia crowd just getting ridiculous...calling guys 230 lbs shredded "smaller guys". The last days saw ridiculous old man comebacks to try and breathe life but too little too late.

Probably the nail in the coffin will be when Golds Venice closes...I live in that area and snapchat, google etc own all that property and will buy out Golds soon

Golds isnt Golds anymore anyway..just bikini chicks comparing perfect asses everywhere...no more real bodybuilding...

It was quite a ride

Goodbye bodybuilding as we've known it.

all good things most come to an end

bodybuilding killed itself off.

fyi the classic and other divisions are good for bodybuilding - makes it more appealing.

fyi golds building is owned by google already? i am glad i got my moneys worth there

where in the area do you live? i was off Vía Marina - right by the cheesecack factory. love that area - 

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2017, 10:57:06 PM »

all good things most come to an end

bodybuilding killed itself off.

fyi the classic and other divisions are good for bodybuilding - makes it more appealing.

fyi golds building is owned by google already? i am glad i got my moneys worth there

where in the area do you live? i was off Vía Marina - right by the cheesecack factory. love that area - 
Totally agree...Im in Santa Monica...Things must progress and move on...you're right.