Author Topic: 250-300mgs of Test a Week Forever For An Older Bodybuilder  (Read 17567 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: 250-300mgs of Test a Week Forever For An Older Bodybuilder
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2017, 05:31:43 PM »
Why is it so easy to get prescribed trt in the USA and not in Europe?

Are the medical doc in Europe morrons, old fashioned or are the USA doc crazy and foolish?

Why the difference? There must be a reason...

There isn't enough conclusive evidence available yet to determine if it's truly safe or not.  That's probably why the european doctors are more conservative in their approach.

In the US, it can be very lucrative to open and run an "anti-aging" clinic, which is why the doctors are quicker to prescribe it here

Coffeeman

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2017, 04:54:51 PM »
well... I am 42 years old. 182cm 90kg and a fat % about 10-12 for the last years. I work out at least 3 times a week, and I run/fast walk 6km every day with my dog...

I have been on 250mg/week testo for the last 6 years. Sometimes adding HGH (3 units) for 6 months and also some tren 50mg/eod for 6 weeks... maybe once a year.

I do regular check up (every 6 month). I am married, and we just had a baby healthy as hell...

Donīt ask me why I stayed on for this long... lot of personal shit and bad relationships... And I figured as long as my results are ok...
How do you feel on 50mgs of tren eod? This sounds like a good protocol to me. Specifically, the test and the HGH. 6 years and no problems?

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2017, 08:37:18 AM »
There isn't enough conclusive evidence available yet to determine if it's truly safe or not.  That's probably why the european doctors are more conservative in their approach.

In the US, it can be very lucrative to open and run an "anti-aging" clinic, which is why the doctors are quicker to prescribe it here

I think you're right about it. Another thing is maybe that the USA is more progressive in thinking and the way being than in Europe