Author Topic: Neck of Peace -- Antifa Activist  (Read 6832 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Neck of Peace
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2017, 02:53:21 PM »
Why did you delete your post? Anyway here's my response. You're waaaaaaaay more likely to hear both sides of the argument from a conservative professor than a liberal one....by far

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2017, 02:57:09 PM »
All the retard kids love liberal professors because they cater to their FEELINGS, and feelings are warm and fuzzy and always changing, unlike facts which need a certain appreciation to use properly

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2017, 04:10:28 PM »
One is objectively better than the other, so yeah, anybody who has common sense and rationality left would prefer the better one

Objectively speaking can sense be common ???

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2017, 04:15:54 PM »
I wanna watch my Jeep's mudders crush that cuck's giraffe neck.

Hopeless homo.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2017, 05:49:04 PM »

Holy shit. His neck is literally 3 times longer than his actual head length. It looks like his head is standing on neck stilts.  :P

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2017, 06:16:45 PM »
OH MY GOD AND HES A FUCKING PROFESSOR?!

ahahahahahahah western society is in the shitter

Absolutely.  Notice that he brings up Dylann Roof.  ::)  We can all cherry-pick individual examples of ethnic-based violence, and there are far more examples against White people.  What he does is watches mainstream media and cherry-picks the examples against non-White people.  He's completely biased, and thinks of himself as a  critical thinker.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2017, 07:34:19 PM »
Absolutely.  Notice that he brings up Dylann Roof.  ::)  We can all cherry-pick individual examples of ethnic-based violence, and there are far more examples against White people.  What he does is watches mainstream media and cherry-picks the examples against non-White people.  He's completely biased, and thinks of himself as a  critical thinker.

Lol he's pathetic.

Can you imagine having such a sad and hateful existence?

I mean this, i really think, is true hate. People call me hateful when i say the gay pride parades need to go, but there's no hate there. Just an appreciation for beauty, which those parades spit in the face of.

As for critical thinker... man, I spent two years in the best school in the world for undergrad and was so fucking disappointed by everything about it, but the people especially.  They were all posturing like this little fag. Add in pervasive depression in the student population and the ugliest girls imaginable, it was basically hell.

College does not a happy top Poodle make