Author Topic: 2017 Olympia - Brad Castleberry called out...  (Read 16398 times)

anvil

• Getbig IV
Re: 2017 Olympia - Brad Castleberry called out...
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2017, 09:24:26 AM »
Get this guy a tanktop, he'll be the best built one in the group.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2017, 09:27:31 AM »
Talk about backfiring on you- "Strength Cartel" now looks like a bunch of retards and  Castleberry is the better man. Go Brad, lol !

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2017, 09:39:48 AM »
Can't Castleberry do a 65inch box jump or something in that range?  He should have challenged those fatties to a box jump competition.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2017, 09:41:47 AM »
Can't Castleberry do a 65inch box jump or something in that range?  He should have challenged those fatties to a box jump competition.

He uses a fake tape measure. It's a 35" jump tops.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2017, 09:44:19 AM »
Bradley says hes going into MMA soon anyway.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2017, 09:47:32 AM »
Bradley says hes going into MMA soon anyway.
::)

Fake fighter, you must mean pro wrestling.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2017, 09:54:05 AM »
I think those Mexicans intimidated Brad

Look at him try to smile and laugh... as he walked away.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2017, 09:55:05 AM »
Sure, but to "attack" someone in person over this is juvenile.

It's just lifting weights--hes not claiming to have cured a disease and has lied about it.

People need to get a grip.

It's not like they assaulted him or anything, all they did was approach him in person and air their grievances.  It's a refreshing approach in this age of social media where people typically do nothing but bitch about other people from the safety of their bedroom

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2017, 10:08:08 AM »
Bottom line is, if you want to make yourself a public figure in a certain industry then make outrageous claims be prepared to back your shit up when confronted. For sure these guys could handled this better but at least they can back their claims. A couple of years my son and I were at a USPA down in San Diego and the dude (Piana was there with him) that called out Castleberry walked away with an American bench record.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: September 19, 2017, 10:45:47 AM »
It's not like they assaulted him or anything, all they did was approach him in person and air their grievances.  It's a refreshing approach in this age of social media where people typically do nothing but bitch about other people from the safety of their bedroom

That is why I put the word attack in quotes ("attacked"). Obviously, they did not attack him in the strict sense.

Children air their grievances the way they did. Adults air their grievances in a more socially acceptable manner.

Further, who gives a shit what Brad claims. Are these guys so insecure that they have to call him out like children? Brad making strength claims have ZERO influence on their lives.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2017, 10:51:56 AM »
Bottom line is, if you want to make yourself a public figure in a certain industry then make outrageous claims be prepared to back your shit up when confronted. For sure these guys could handled this better but at least they can back their claims. A couple of years my son and I were at a USPA down in San Diego and the dude (Piana was there with him) that called out Castleberry walked away with an American bench record.

who cares, he's still the big fat sweaty fucker sat on his own at parties with three paper plates of food while everyone else avoids him.

Brad on the other hand likely gets lots of attention from men and women alike.

And why does Brad have to prove anything to fuckwits, its pretty obvious he uses fake weights occasionally, who fucking cares.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2017, 11:14:03 AM »
That is why I put the word attack in quotes ("attacked"). Obviously, they did not attack him in the strict sense.

Children air their grievances the way they did. Adults air their grievances in a more socially acceptable manner.

Further, who gives a shit what Brad claims. Are these guys so insecure that they have to call him out like children? Brad making strength claims have ZERO influence on their lives.

Talking shit and gossiping online is the way most adults address their grievances these days.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2017, 11:18:02 AM »
who cares, he's still the big fat sweaty fucker sat on his own at parties with three paper plates of food while everyone else avoids him.

Brad on the other hand likely gets lots of attention from men and women alike.

And why does Brad have to prove anything to fuckwits, its pretty obvious he uses fake weights occasionally, who fucking cares.

Who cares if he's fat, skinny or otherwise? What the fuck does that have to do with this conversation? Castleberry claims to put up record breaking weight, he got called out. Period

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2017, 11:18:48 AM »

Talking shit and gossiping online is the way most adults address their grievances these days.

I bet you won't retweet that at me bro.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2017, 11:24:41 AM »
I bet you won't retweet that at me bro.
;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2017, 12:00:53 PM »
Who cares if he's fat, skinny or otherwise? What the fuck does that have to do with this conversation? Castleberry claims to put up record breaking weight, he got called out. Period
he doesn't care, period...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2017, 12:05:59 PM »
he doesn't care, period...

Exactly. Which is why he walked away. Brad clearly has a good physique and can put up heavy poundage. The Strength Cartel is most likely jealous.

I really don't have a problem with the Strength Cartel calling him out. They just did it in a shitty, immature manner. And what did it accomplish? Nothing. Brad just walked away like an adult lol.
X

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2017, 12:07:30 PM »
It's a Mr. Olympia expo.  Olympia being where drugged up ripped people compete to see who can out vanity each other.  

Not the tubby-fuck lard ass retardo-tatted prison-bitch-wannabe bench press contest.  Who the hell cares when some goof exaggerates about his lifts, everyone knows he's being full of it and besides no one with half a brain gives a single fuck what someone else claims to bench press anyway.

The tubby-fuck crew can just waddle on over to the buffet table and raise their cholesterol another 250 points, furiously masturbating each other's peckers about how they "owned" someone, hahahahahahaaa what a bunch of retarded fags.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2017, 12:10:14 PM »
It's a Mr. Olympia expo.  Olympia being where drugged up ripped people compete to see who can out vanity each other.  

Not the tubby-fuck lard ass retardo-tatted prison-bitch-wannabe bench press contest.  Who the hell cares when some goof exaggerates about his lifts, everyone knows he's being full of it and besides no one with half a brain gives a single fuck what someone else claims to bench press anyway.

The tubby-fuck crew can just waddle on over to the buffet table and raise their cholesterol another 250 points, furiously masturbating each other's peckers about how they "owned" someone, hahahahahahaaa what a bunch of retarded fags.

X

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2017, 12:12:01 PM »

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2017, 12:12:05 PM »
Castleberry is going to fill the void left by Piana. Cool. All those tats on bodybuilders look like crap anyways.
Castleberry will also surpass O'Hearn in popularity very soon.

Long live Castleberry!

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2017, 12:21:03 PM »
would of been hilarious if dingleberry told the guy do you wanna take it out side

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2017, 03:23:30 PM »

I'll willing to bet a substantial amount of money he doesn't live in orange county.

And if in the off chance he does you don't want him as your neighbor.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2017, 10:33:14 AM »

200lbs Dumbbell incline presses at the mecca

i am guessing they just let him roll in there with these fake dumbbells  ::)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbgXJt6BzAk/?hl=en&taken-by=bradcastleberry

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2017, 10:35:13 AM »
just a few idiots on the comments

rob._25@nochill_wil no one cares about that bro it’s all fake man he got his fame from fake shit all the people who follow him know it’s fake and they do the same as him bec they look up to a fake person his kids look up to a fake

nick_meyer14@bradcastleberry you can supposedly incline 405 for 8, goes to Golds Venice and can only incline db 400 for 2 🤔 #fakeweights