Author Topic: Strength Cartel - Don't Mess with them!  (Read 31600 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Don't mess with the Cartel.............
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2017, 12:33:33 PM »
Yup, this. I tried a few online calculators before, here in Texas, my pay off period is still 8-9 years, not counting tax breaks.

and i'd assume there's a bit more sun shining in texas in a December day at 5pm than the entire country of England combined for 6 months

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2017, 12:34:53 PM »
you've had street fights that lasted more than 30 seconds?

they usually go like 2 mins with 20seconds of actual striking before one guys realized he's in over his head and turns tail.... much like a dog fight

Simple Simon

« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2017, 12:49:22 PM »
they usually go like 2 mins with 20seconds of actual striking before I realise Im in over my head and turn tail.... much like a dog fight
fixed

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2017, 01:52:22 PM »
they usually go like 2 mins with 20seconds of actual striking before one guys realized he's in over his head and turns tail.... much like a dog fight
Did you figure this out while ammassing your streetfighting record of 0-0?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2017, 01:59:56 PM »
They should change the name to the stroke cartel.

Dead by November.

how do you think theyd do in thd ring wit Hearns @ 6'1" 145  ???

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2017, 02:08:31 PM »

how do you think theyd do in thd ring wit Hearns @ 6'1" 145  ???
how do you think hearns would do in the hockey rink with gretzky @ 6'0 180???

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2017, 02:15:30 PM »
Post Workout Bath!!!!!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2017, 04:33:42 PM »
Post Workout Bath!!!!!
Courtesy demands a bath before your bro job.  :-X
A

cobra333

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2017, 05:00:39 PM »
Jimmyjam1974.   Lollllll.   Yah hope these guys dont see us talking s... About them lollllllllmao

judochoke

• Getbig III
Re: Don't mess with the Strength Cartel.............
« Reply #59 on: September 19, 2017, 05:02:21 PM »
I saw that they sell there little water job with there emblem on the side of the jug for 12.99.  same jug is 1 dollar everywhere :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2017, 03:17:29 AM »
Why would anyone be afraid of a fat Filipino whose never trained legs and has a giant CLIMATE CHANGE tattoo across his torso?

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2017, 03:22:36 AM »
I bet these guys think they are complete badasses, but in reality they look like clowns. I bet half of these guys are virgins who would want to date these obese midget tools

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2017, 03:24:06 AM »
...........THE STRENGTH CARTEL!!

Good for the fat one on the right, making a statement on climate change.
P

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2017, 03:25:23 AM »
I bet the big fat one on the right absolutely stinks of shit

Which big fat one?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2017, 03:28:34 AM »
I dislike the Strength Cartel even more now, since one of them stole money from Richard Piano.
Q

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2017, 05:45:21 AM »
They all look the same. Bunch of cookie cutters.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2017, 09:35:31 AM »
everyone of them will be injured and/or completely out of shape in less than 5 years

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2017, 09:42:39 AM »
What bunch of dudes that look like fat piles of shit with 25% bodyfat. Delusional fucks

Deltnificant

• Getbig I
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2017, 10:22:05 AM »
Why is everyone so negative on these guys? Yes they are overpricing a water bottle and probably a lot of other things for that matter but they are just trying to make money and I will never hate on anyone trying to put on the table as long as it's legal and not at the sake of others. Overpriced yes, but lots of things in this world are overpriced.

They are big, strong, and some are probably obese but that's not a reason to talk sh*** on someone. These guys choose to look like this, they choose the tattoos. They put in time in the gym lifting and trying to reach new goals. If you all have such negative things to say about people that are trying to reach goals what do you say about people with eating disorders or other issues that cause them to be overweight? You guys bully them to? Not cool.... I don't agree at ALL with how they approached Brad Castleberry, they will never be successful in life if they walk around Expo's calling out people, calling them bit***s and basically threatening violence. They are not perfect but I wish them the best as I do everyone that is trying to better themselves and not afraid to reach for their dreams. 

atafic

• Getbig II
  • aquilante vieni qui che ti do lo zuccarino
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2017, 10:25:42 AM »
What bunch of dudes that look like fat piles of shit with 25% bodyfat. Delusional fucks

More likely 40%

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2017, 11:14:47 AM »
Why is everyone so negative on these guys? Yes they are overpricing a water bottle and probably a lot of other things for that matter but they are just trying to make money and I will never hate on anyone trying to put on the table as long as it's legal and not at the sake of others. Overpriced yes, but lots of things in this world are overpriced.

They are big, strong, and some are probably obese but that's not a reason to talk sh*** on someone. These guys choose to look like this, they choose the tattoos. They put in time in the gym lifting and trying to reach new goals. If you all have such negative things to say about people that are trying to reach goals what do you say about people with eating disorders or other issues that cause them to be overweight? You guys bully them to? Not cool.... I don't agree at ALL with how they approached Brad Castleberry, they will never be successful in life if they walk around Expo's calling out people, calling them bit***s and basically threatening violence. They are not perfect but I wish them the best as I do everyone that is trying to better themselves and not afraid to reach for their dreams. 

hi strength cartel

how's tricks?

Simple Simon

« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2017, 11:16:51 AM »

fuck off you fat twat.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2017, 11:22:05 AM »

Your the mom of which Strength Cartel member?
X

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2017, 11:38:41 AM »

Great first post. Don't forget to swallow when you're giving your strength cartel co-workers their daily bro job.
A

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2017, 11:41:29 AM »
everyone of them will be injured and/or completely out of shape in less than 5 years

Nah, they got their sleep apnea fixed.