Author Topic: Jason Genova: 6 days before the Ruby Classic  (Read 15328 times)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Jason Genova: 6 days before the Ruby Classic
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2017, 05:16:02 PM »
That looks shopped.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2017, 05:19:50 PM »
That looks shopped.

But it COULD have been Jason Genovese :)
Q

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2017, 09:00:11 PM »
"its sick... its piss... its insulting.... its revolting...."

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2017, 12:07:20 AM »
"its sick... its piss... its insulting.... its revolting...."

Fuck off

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2017, 08:09:20 AM »
Fuck off

????

Thats a quote from JG....... from a video he made during the hurricane....

fark's your problem?

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2017, 08:29:37 AM »
Ive seen 1 or 2 pics where he looks ok. But maybe they are shopped? Is he realĺy doing a show or is that bull?
MIRAGETROPIN

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2017, 09:49:45 AM »
But it COULD have been Jason Genovese :)
Could you imagine if that was him.....he would make a 3 hour video of him just laughing and grunting while posing in front of his bathroom mirror.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2017, 10:10:37 AM »
At 5:00 he talks about his stack for the Ruby. He shows no signs of being on roids  ???

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2017, 10:20:02 AM »
All that gear and looking like SHITE Jacky Boy.
Has great legs naturally, zero upper body muscles. Can anyone see the labels, must be UGL bunk gear?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2017, 10:25:16 AM »
All that gear and looking like SHITE Jacky Boy.
Has great legs naturally, zero upper body muscles. Can anyone see the labels, must be UGL bunk gear?

Someone is probably selling him water in a bottle lol
X

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2017, 11:03:01 AM »
and your diet of all you can eat for free in the hospital certainly wont help you parasitic piece of shit.

You even got your dad to fill your fridge you scrounging bum.

lol how do you figure my dad would fill my fridge? you think I gave him a list of shit to go buy? he did empty my fridge of whatever perishable food and milk I had in there in the first couple weeks when he was stopping by daily to feed my cats/kitten until he just brought them over to his place.

there happens to be a Ralphs within walking distance of the pharmacy I was dropping of my prescriptions, so naturally I took the 30min opportunity while they were filling my scripts to head drive 30seconds over and pick up some shit not knowing what was left in my fridge.

you really think my dad is gonna fill my fridge with energy drinks? goddamn you really are dumb as fuck... really, dumb as fuck. usually men are a lil more intelligent than their spouse, and in your case she must really have down syndrome. ffs you married the female Jason Genova.

Simple Simon

« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2017, 11:07:03 AM »
lol how do you figure my dad would fill my fridge? you think I gave him a list of shit to go buy? he did empty my fridge of whatever perishable food and milk I had in there in the first couple weeks when he was stopping by daily to feed my cats/kitten until he just brought them over to his place.

there happens to be a Ralphs within walking distance of the pharmacy I was dropping of my prescriptions, so naturally I took the 30min opportunity while they were filling my scripts to head drive 30seconds over and pick up some shit not knowing what was left in my fridge.

you really think my dad is gonna fill my fridge with energy drinks? goddamn you really are dumb as fuck... really, dumb as fuck. usually men are a lil more intelligent than their spouse, and in your case she must really have down syndrome. ffs you married the female Jason Genova.

well, let me explain, if you had filled your fridge it would be full off Sushi and steak not microwave meals.

You being this gastronomic connoisseur and all....

He got you energy drinks because thats what you asked him for, he dint buy you sushi because he knows he won't get his money back.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2017, 11:08:57 AM »
well, let me explain, if you had filled your fridge it would be full off Sushi and steak not microwave meals.

You being this gastronomic connoisseur and all....

He got you energy drinks because thats what you asked him for, he dint buy you sushi because he knows he won't get his money back.

I had sushi in there you fucking moron

Simple Simon

« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2017, 11:10:59 AM »
I had sushi in there you fucking moron

I wrote "full of" you moron....

do you want me to explain why plausible deniability doesn't apply to you?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2017, 11:18:40 AM »
I wrote "full of" you moron....

do you want me to explain why plausible deniability doesn't apply to you?

I don't think you realize how incredibly stupid you really are.

52yr old

bodybuilding forum troll

online 22hrs a day

you think nobody else notices this? It's amusing how you think "everybody" is with you, yet I get msg's from 8 fellas on a slow day and 15 or so on a busy day, either msgs here, snapchat msgs, or text's on my actual phones pointing out what a fucking loser you are as well as pointing out your 'group' is only about 3 strong, all of whom are likely mentally ill.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2017, 11:23:44 AM »
I don't even think that Shizzo melts down as badly as ESFITNESS.

ESFITNESS must be really insecure if he feels the need to post long diatribes trying to justify himself.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2017, 11:45:20 AM »
I don't think you realize how incredibly stupid you really are.

52yr old

bodybuilding forum troll

online 22hrs a day

you think nobody else notices this? It's amusing how you think "everybody" is with you, yet I get msg's from 8 fellas on a slow day and 15 or so on a busy day, either msgs here, snapchat msgs, or text's on my actual phones pointing out what a fucking loser you are as well as pointing out your 'group' is only about 3 strong, all of whom are likely mentally ill.
do you want me to explain plausible deniability or not?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2017, 03:13:11 PM »

????

Thats a quote from JG....... from a video he made during the hurricane....

fark's your problem?

I know that's some of his retarded quotes, but what's the point of pulling a Genova ???

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2017, 10:04:43 PM »
"People, human beings, in particular, have a natural likeness to see a train wreck.  They want to laugh at someone..."

--Vince G, CSN MFT

;D ;D ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2017, 10:05:33 PM »
He does have a great physique and potential to look really good dieted down. He's done the Ruby once or twice before but not in contest shape. Jason's fame is about him not getting into contest shape, never making any real improvements and just being akward. He has some form of autism, so that's why he's akward and probably doesn't understand that the joke's on him, not with him. It's the adage of people tuning in to watch a trainwreck.

every one of your posts has to be a joke.

he does have a great physique? eh, there's 15yr old sophomore h.s. linebackers with better physiques.

he's very strong? eh, have you seen him squat 135? form is absolute shit. absolute shit absolute shit.

some form of autisim? yea, autism. he's a retard. that's all.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2017, 10:09:40 PM »
Poor retarded fucked up bastard.
a

Simple Simon

« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2017, 10:16:33 PM »
I've seen him do general lifting, it might have been a bench press, and he was able to some very heavy weight pretty easily. Even if he's on steroids, he has some real strength, at least in the bit of training I've seen.

By great physique, I mainly mean the muscle that's underneath. He'd look great around a lean 10% bodyfat. Also to amend what I said before about the joke being on him, I think he has a lot of true fans who support him, so if that's true it's great.

hahaha..he has no muscle underneath, if he lost the fat he would just be a regular skinny kid.

You can see his arms are just soccer mom arms.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2017, 10:34:39 PM »
I've seen him do general lifting, it might have been a bench press, and he was able to some very heavy weight pretty easily. Even if he's on steroids, he has some real strength, at least in the bit of training I've seen.

By great physique, I mainly mean the muscle that's underneath. He'd look great around a lean 10% bodyfat. Also to amend what I said before about the joke being on him, I think he has a lot of true fans who support him, so if that's true it's great.

I don't know what you consider very heavy weight, but I've never seen him push more than 2 plates for bad reps on bench. Although I've seen about 2mins total over the years of him actually training..

He's be 160lbs at 10%. He has layers of thick never-been-touched body fat. He's NEVER shown anything remotely resembling any sort of abdominal musculature. ABS serratus obliques etc... Even at his so-called 14% I saw he had zero delineation anywhere in his midsection.

The people around him most likely as mother included or just using him as their Cash Cow. You think as a mother isn't aware that he has anabolic steroids in her house and his own video tape showing the authorities where they're located what and what they're stored in as well as the labels and whatever brand of UGL stuff he's using? I mean it's on fucking video of her providing a place we're illegal drugs are used. That's a felony...  and she's life being the caretaker all a mentally incompetent adult. In Most states people like that or deemed unable to care for themselves or words of the state or they're on disability for mental illness, you realize people technically and a lot of states aren't even allowed to have sex with people like Jason Genova because he's not emotionally capable of making the decision of whether or not he wants to have sex with somebody. So if some girl fucks him she can get charged with a sex crime in some sticks at the mothers in charge of his well-being and she's allowing him to have drugs and shit in the house and use drugs talk about online and you know it don't fuck is telling everybody offline as well so it wouldn't be hard at all for the cops to do a knock and talk and just look around and ask him a few questions and his dumbass probably to bring them right to it and start crying and tell them who supplied him and whatever the fuck else... Just a fucking Trainwreck

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2017, 11:33:58 PM »
He looks like he smells of a combination of stale feces, urine, perspiration and ejaculate.