Author Topic: ESFitness YouTube video content... vote MF's  (Read 3428 times)

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
Re: ESFitness YouTube video content... vote MF's
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2017, 05:52:58 AM »
triggered junkie then.

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2017, 06:33:02 AM »
"Functioning" junkie of peace.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2017, 06:50:15 AM »

Q&A courtesy of Joon

& a lil msg from Joon to getbigs taxi-cab driving, zero social skills troll Jeffy

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2017, 07:04:11 AM »
I'm not doin' no lame polls giving you MY options of what to address, you tell me what you wanna see.

personal trainer and sports nutritionist for 18yrs... my profession for 18yrs. not a hobby.

anabolics for 19yrs+ & experience on ALL ends of the "anabolic game" (sounds lame but couldn't think of a different term)

first cycle at 17

first bust at the border at 16

first bust in mexico at 16 or 17? (I forget)

first contest prep @ 18 ended up in ER a few weeks out

ran nutrition store from 18-19 (or 20??) I forget & brought that store from dead last in SD to #4 within less than a year of me taking over.

bought 1/3 share of pharmacy in mexico at 22

first ugl in 04/05

trt ONLY from 05-2011

back on in 2011

getting back into ugl biz in 2011/2012

getting paralyzed by thyroid mixup in 2012+ dropping 60lbs in 9 months NOT on purpose  and my recovery/comeback

.... whatever the fuck else. no prison stuff, as people on my facebook see this shit. any prison comments will be deleted and 2nd "offense" will get you banned. sorry, but don't fuck with my livelihood.

You worried about people on FB seeing your prison stuff.... but have no qualms about seeing your open admission and bragging about running an illegal steroid manufacturing and distribution business in the past and currently?

Stop it.

Simple Simon

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2017, 08:11:24 AM »
its certainly one you don't grasp...

Go look it up....

have you worked out why "Plausible Deniability" doesn't apply to you yet?

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2017, 08:17:32 AM »

Simple Simon

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2017, 08:23:59 AM »

Q&A courtesy of Joon

& a lil msg from Joon to getbigs taxi-cab driving, zero social skills troll Jeffy

whats wrong with being a taxi driver, its a job, it pays well....

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2017, 08:47:20 PM »
I'm not doin' no lame polls giving you MY options of what to address, you tell me what you wanna see.

personal trainer and sports nutritionist for 18yrs... my profession for 18yrs. not a hobby.

anabolics for 19yrs+ & experience on ALL ends of the "anabolic game" (sounds lame but couldn't think of a different term)

first cycle at 17

first bust at the border at 16

first bust in mexico at 16 or 17? (I forget)

first contest prep @ 18 ended up in ER a few weeks out

ran nutrition store from 18-19 (or 20??) I forget & brought that store from dead last in SD to #4 within less than a year of me taking over.

bought 1/3 share of pharmacy in mexico at 22

first ugl in 04/05

trt ONLY from 05-2011

back on in 2011

getting back into ugl biz in 2011/2012

getting paralyzed by thyroid mixup in 2012+ dropping 60lbs in 9 months NOT on purpose  and my recovery/comeback

.... whatever the fuck else. no prison stuff, as people on my facebook see this shit. any prison comments will be deleted and 2nd "offense" will get you banned. sorry, but don't fuck with my livelihood.

finnish cookin my shrimp scampi and decide what the fuck i'll ramble on about for about 20mins in a bit.. maybe strength cartel's "pullin up" on castleberry.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2017, 04:37:16 AM »
am I somehow any different now since Rich is gone?

no.

the videos came when somebody suggested I just put my shit on youtube after seeing video's I posted on IG, instead of trying to decipher my un-proofread voice-text reply's here. so I figured out how & I did it.

then someone made a comment comparing me to Rich, and honestly up till that point I hadn't really seen much of Rich's videos... hell, I hadn't even seen, and still haven't seen, Rich's interview/apology on RXMuscle. if I say "good fuckin morning" or "goddamnit" it's as a joke. seems some people can't grasp that. shit, I even say "rest in peace brother" if I mention Rich's name in a video.

it could be said Rich took Antionne Vallient's(sp?) "spot", since he built a 'brand' on YT before rich. AV was just being AV, and Rich was just being Rich.... and me? i'm just being me. I've said it many times before, if someone has a problem with me, why not address it on video? seriously, why don't they?

Way to defensive,just a statement.Rich did not take antoines spot rich talks about drugs etc...So not comparable.You are comparable.No big deal just a statement.If you get defensive about a statement like that you will really get riled up over YouTube comments I'm guessing.Either way good luck.