Author Topic: Be There vs ES Fitness - "I wish I could quit you" - Discussion  (Read 35907 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Be There vs ES Fitness - "I wish I could quit you" - Discussion
« Reply #375 on: December 28, 2017, 09:23:39 PM »
Knuckles are still a lil busted up, so I wouldn't even throw hands. I'd rupture his spleen with push-kicks and break his legs with low-kicks... Maybe a couple Wanderlei-style soccer-kicks at the end.

Nah, fuck that... Cerrone-style soccer-kicks to his ass while he's laying on his back crying. I want him conscious so he doesn't stop crying.

He's likely on a special assignment for the Trump organization. He is in charge of making tren baloney sandwiches for the secret service.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #376 on: December 28, 2017, 09:37:33 PM »
He's likely on a special assignment for the Trump organization. He is in charge of making tren baloney sandwiches for the secret service.
I'd like to think that Gh15 is having a cold one with Trump, and by cold one I mean diet Coke, most likely discussing Gh15's role in heading up a new special unit  for the DEA steroid division, putting a stop to these ugl's, as well as proposing a new bill to congress legalizing PED's, Make America Jacked Again!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #377 on: December 28, 2017, 09:47:04 PM »
I'd like to think that Gh15 is having a cold one with Trump, and by cold one I mean diet Coke, most likely discussing Gh15's role in heading up a new special unit  for the DEA steroid division, putting a stop to these ugl's, as well as proposing a new bill to congress legalizing PED's, Make America Jacked Again!

He wouldn't be putting ugl's out of business because mr. Trump is all about creating jobs. I envision tax breaks for domestic ugl's in a massive push to put international ugl's out of business.

But, I'm just a businessman so what do I know? gh15 is a thief & as far as I know stealing from people isn't really a business model