Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Says Women Only Voted For Trump Because Their Husbands Told Them  (Read 8941 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
What's the point of calling Vince "Aunt Jemimia"?

He is a fat black man who looks like a fat black woman

Donald Trump Approved

#MAGA

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
He is a fat black man who looks like a fat black woman

Donald Trump Approved

#MAGA

You've proven my point once again (as if it needed to be pointed out) liberals are the COMPLETE opposite of what the supposedly represent. Total losers 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You've proven my point once again (as if it needed to be pointed out) liberals are the COMPLETE opposite of what the supposedly represent. Total losers 

Sorry I didn't live up to your preconceived perception Tubby
Sounds like your problem

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.

straw man is the most unpleasant, most self-righteous, least liked poster, and one with the smallest amount of self-awareness that i've ever encountered

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I don't know that I would say she's specifically agreeing. She's saying she saw a lot of it, but that's not just an out and out agreement. Kind of fuzzy to be sure.

I dunno, they are quoting her quoting someone and attributing it to her, that's kind of disingenuous.

I just don't understand why she doesn't just go away. What is the point of her continuing on the pity party?

agree with all points

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
straw man is the most unpleasant, most self-righteous, least liked poster, and one with the smallest amount of self-awareness that i've ever encountered

LOL @ the irony of this statement

from reading your posts on the Ask a Gay thread on the G&O board is painfully obvious you're a self loathing closet case

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

I agree.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I agree.

Straws fight now w Vince over the car and his finances and calling him a commie is lolz. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Straws fight now w Vince over the car and his finances and calling him a commie is lolz. 

Showing her true colors too. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Showing her true colors too. 

Look end of the day - i found this site cause we are all supposed to lift weights and train - the rest is just laughs.  For all the crap we give each other - still my fav site on the web bar none

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

I'm not fighting with that fat queen

He's showing up here and calling me a commie (no idea why) and then running away

Too bad our idiot moderator doesn't bother to enforce his own rules

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Look end of the day - i found this site cause we are all supposed to lift weights and train - the rest is just laughs.  For all the crap we give each other - still my fav site on the web bar none

Yeah I agree.  There will always be a handful of people who likely have trouble interacting with people in real life and use the board to vent their personal frustrations, but overall it's a fun place. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
I have to admit, Vince types one single line every few posts and it seems to really get to him.

It makes me giggle some.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I have to admit, Vince types one single line every few posts and it seems to really get to him.

It makes me giggle some.

I barely gave him any shit about the car compared to other people but apparently my opinion really matters to him

falco

• Getbig V

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Is this another thread of Coach's that blew up in his face?

Why yes.  It is.  No surprise.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Hillary looks like a bitter old alchie fool as of late,.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

How so?  She quoted someone.  She didn't quote them because she disagrees with them. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
How so?  She quoted someone.  She didn't quote them because she disagrees with them. 

So that automatically means she quoted them because she does agree with them.  Not because the quote would perhaps pertain to the conversation or illustrate a point of context.

::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
So that automatically means she quoted them because she does agree with them.  Not because the quote would perhaps pertain to the conversation or illustrate a point of context.

No, that's a simplistic conclusion.  As I indicated earlier, when you look at everything she has been doing, coming up with dozens of reasons why she lost, the logical conclusion is she was endorsing the woman's comments.  It makes absolutely no sense that she would come up with a laundry list of excuses, quote one, but only because disagreed with that reason. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
 :)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
 :)
a

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
I barely gave him any shit about the car compared to other people but apparently my opinion really matters to him

Well, if you weren't a commie bastard this wouldn't be an issue.

;D