Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 17, 2017, 10:13:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arm Gaining Contest - Who can make the greatest improvements in 8 weeks  (Read 7225 times)
ESFitness
Getbig V

« Reply #325 on: October 07, 2017, 05:17:31 PM »

A child's school library having a book on steroids hahahahahaha

That's right Lord of the Rings. A book on steroids in my school  Library that was part of a series of books that also included books on cocaine, heroin, and inhalants.

The fuck is so hard to understand? You think they were how-to books? You dumb fuck
Report to moderator   Logged
ESFitness
Getbig V

« Reply #326 on: October 07, 2017, 05:18:19 PM »

pure joon

Joon? Fuck dude something is seriously wrong with your fucking brain. Why don't you give me a call. Fucking punk bitch
ESFitness
Getbig V

« Reply #327 on: October 07, 2017, 05:19:42 PM »

If this dude didn't have lots of videos of himself talking on here I'd be convinced it's a gimmick. My God you're fucking insane

Explain what the fuck is "insane" about any of that.

Seems you've got as much bitch in you as jeffery
NelsonMuntz
Getbig V

Voted Getbigs Most Positive Memeber March 2017

« Reply #328 on: October 07, 2017, 06:06:56 PM »

Aren't we supposed to admiring the god of arms aka dj181

this is what I see

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsYDZuYhyVY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsYDZuYhyVY</a>

"
SF1900
Getbig V

Getbig Mensa-Welcome to Hell

« Reply #329 on: October 07, 2017, 08:39:14 PM »

I've been a fan of bodybuilding since before I was in kindergarten and coming across a bodybuilding contest when turning the dial (remember tvs with dials? Lol) on the TV looking for a Teddy Ruxpin cartoon and seeing Lee Haney amongst others on TV with his huge back. Then when I was in the second grade the school library had a book on steroids and had pics of jeff king and his 20inch neck,  showing girls and having them freak out and scream and shit. I must've read that book cover to cover 50 times. Then when I was about 9 my mother started going to the gym and I would wait in the lobby Andrey bodybuilding magazines everyday waiting until I was 14 years old and could start lifting weights. And by the time I was 14 I already had a huge collection of bodybuilding magazines and knew exactly what I wanted to do as far as workout routines went. That was when Dorian was in his prime competing with Nasser and Shawn Ray etc and reading about how important the back is on a physique so I had it drilled into my head from day one that back is the most important muscle group.

Didn't give a shit about chest or biceps and already had capped delts before I even started training focused on back and triceps (as the importance of triceps was also drilled in my head how important triceps were too arm development, that they took up two-thirds of the arm etcetera and most people spent too much time on biceps). Looked at different bodybuilders back development and red most likely ghost written articles on how they train and compared the workout routines and their back to government versus their competitors. I used to think Flex wheeler had this enormous wide freaky dog developed back until I remember an article when I was like 15 or 16 with Charles Glass talking about how Flex his back was N@arrow, and to give the illusion of more with people passed on getting Flex exceptional separation and development in the inner back along his spine to draw your eyes in and give the illusion of more width... Same with rear delta, except I figured that out on my own. Like I can have well-developed lateral head delts, however when he turns an angle to you whether it's from the front or from the back that at 3/4 View if his rear delts aren't properly developed he'll look like a telephone pole. Straight up and straight down. But if is rear delts are developed, he'll still with wide when he turns out that 3/4 angle even from 20 yards away.  Think about it most people, if you have a physique, from the front chest biceps ABS whatever probably going to look at you from the front but when you walk past people tend to turn their head and stare and if you're walking past them and you you got a great chest and abs and biceps and stuff and you walk past me look at you if your back isn't developed they're going to be disappointed. So I always wanted the back to look better than the front , because dudes with chest and biceps are a dime a dozen if you want to stand out you need a big thick wide back and rear delts

X
ESFitness
Getbig V

« Reply #330 on: October 07, 2017, 11:11:13 PM »

what's your point?

saw the contest while i was living in a particular house in a particular town. moved to another house before i started kindergarten. that would make me about 4-5yrs old. watching the incredible hulk eating sugar sandwhiches. the fuck is your point?
dj181
Getbig V

Creating... The Body Beautiful

« Reply #331 on: October 08, 2017, 01:11:04 AM »

Aren't we supposed to admiring the god of arms aka dj181

this is what I see

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsYDZuYhyVY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsYDZuYhyVY</a>

I sure do occupy lots of space inside of that pew brain of yours BoooooooZooooooo

dj181
Getbig V

« Reply #332 on: October 08, 2017, 02:55:08 AM »

started with training bis and tris every single day and now i alternate bi then tri bi then tri on and on

but... it seems a bit too much so i will go to every 3 days

i got throwers elbows from hitting the heavy bag and med ball throws, which fucking sucksass

Ill try some militaries and delt work today and see how the elbows are

last night i did some wheel work with front squats and hip thrusts, gotta keep the glutes strong for pumping the hot young polkas  Tongue
Vince B
Getbig V

What you!

« Reply #333 on: October 08, 2017, 03:36:17 AM »

started with training bis and tris every single day and now i alternate bi then tri bi then tri on and on

but... it seems a bit too much so i will go to every 3 days

i got throwers elbows from hitting the heavy bag and med ball throws, which fucking sucksass

Ill try some militaries and delt work today and see how the elbows are

last night i did some wheel work with front squats and hip thrusts, gotta keep the glutes strong for pumping the hot young polkas  Tongue

Roll Eyes Grin Roll Eyes
dj181
Getbig V

« Reply #334 on: October 08, 2017, 04:19:27 AM »

heres 2 pics taken today

definatley in need of the deca, maybe i should run 3 grams per dims statement bout mentzer😂

* WP_20171008_003.jpg (186.72 KB, 740x774 - viewed 156 times.)

* WP_20171008_001.jpg (409.96 KB, 1442x1141 - viewed 157 times.)
Vince B
Getbig V

What you!

« Reply #335 on: October 08, 2017, 04:28:40 AM »

DJ, is that all you got? This is definitely a no contest. No doubt you were pumped to the max for those photos!
dj181
Getbig V

« Reply #336 on: October 08, 2017, 04:39:58 AM »

DJ, is that all you got? This is definitely a no contest. No doubt you were pumped to the max for those photos!

Grin

its only the beginiing chief

deca is my DRUG

most other gear dont do much for me, but deca works like MAGIC

tren can recomp me but as far as making me fuller deca is DA ONE

just a sec and i will copy anx paste my test experiment
dj181
Getbig V

« Reply #337 on: October 08, 2017, 04:44:12 AM »

here it is

as you can see from da pics high test just fucked ma shit up and made me more watery just like dbol did

anadrol did nearly nothng for me

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=588776.0
NelsonMuntz
Getbig V

« Reply #338 on: October 08, 2017, 01:42:15 PM »

here it is

as you can see from da pics high test just fucked ma shit up and made me more watery just like dbol did

anadrol did nearly nothng for me

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=588776.0

with all due respect that is a pathetic that you are on steroids, your physique including the one you have now, is totally attainable without drugs

You have the ability in staying lean easy, you adding drugs to the mix to look like you do just screams how much of a lazy guy you are

I have known white guys who have never lifted weights who look better than you

this physique you present as before and after a cycle don't scream steroids, they scream laziness and patheticness considering what you take

"
dj181
Getbig V

« Reply #339 on: October 08, 2017, 01:51:37 PM »

im a highly intelligent individual and i think outside the box

ive tried most gear and i only respond well to 2 compounds

1. Deca 2. Tren

all the others do fuck all for me and like a dumb fuck i just wasted some cash on winny (but this winny is acutally a little bit cheaper than my pwo lol)

but.... Deca is coming my way soon so its all good 😎
NelsonMuntz
Getbig V

« Reply #340 on: October 08, 2017, 02:00:16 PM »

im a highly intelligent individual and i think outside the box

ive tried most gear and i only respond well to 2 compounds

1. Deca 2. Tren

all the others do fuck all for me and like a dumb fuck i just wasted some cash on winny (but this winny is acutally a little bit cheaper than my pwo lol)

but.... Deca is coming my way soon so its all good 😎

do you not worry about putting your health at risk for less than a half inch arm increase that is in reality very temporary in your case because of your inability to hold any real muscle?

that is not meant as an insult but as fact about natural genetic muscle building capabilities

"
dj181
Getbig V

« Reply #341 on: October 08, 2017, 02:11:49 PM »

do you not worry about putting your health at risk for less than a half inch arm increase that is in reality very temporary in your case because of your inability to hold any real muscle?

that is not meant as an insult but as fact about natural genetic muscle building capabilities

health is 90%,genetics 10% lifestyle factors (yes, my health genetics are superior)

here's what you do (i think at least 😎)

take a higher dose to hit your goals and then take a very low dose to maintain yoself

doc huge talked to high level pros and they said they kept thier looks on 400 mg of test per week after balsting grams of shit

test sucksass for me so id never run it over 200 mg a week

the plan is to blast deca and get where i wanna be ie 175 5%

then keep test at 125 probably and deca at 100 or maybe 200

the only other drug i may need is tren but i wont take it unless i really need it

I was a buck 75 here but i wasnt @ 5%

* djq.jpg (10.81 KB, 364x239 - viewed 104 times.)
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #342 on: October 08, 2017, 02:32:30 PM »

with all due respect that is a pathetic that you are on steroids, your physique including the one you have now, is totally attainable without drugs

You have the ability in staying lean easy, you adding drugs to the mix to look like you do just screams how much of a lazy guy you are

this physique you present as before and after a cycle don't scream steroids, they scream laziness and patheticness considering what you take

All sugar water

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
_aj_
Getbig V

The Return of the OG

« Reply #343 on: October 08, 2017, 02:54:07 PM »

What’s truly impressive is that he can be this slight and still be fat and not in shape. Incredible genetics  Roll Eyes
Vince B
Getbig V

What you!

« Reply #344 on: October 08, 2017, 04:12:33 PM »

An expert like myself can't participate in this any longer. DJ is devoid of sense or potential. It is embarrassing even viewing this "challenge". I will forge ahead alone as I have a strange destiny. I suggest that Getbiggers do not encourage hapless DJ. This "challenge" is beyond pathetic.
dj181
Getbig V

« Reply #345 on: October 08, 2017, 04:18:13 PM »

An expert like myself can't participate in this any longer. DJ is devoid of sense or potential. It is embarrassing even viewing this "challenge". I will forge ahead alone as I have a strange destiny. I suggest that Getbiggers do not encourage hapless DJ. This "challenge" is beyond pathetic.

weak trolling

2/10

Taffin
Getbig V

"Alright I'll help - on one condition..."

« Reply #346 on: October 08, 2017, 04:56:07 PM »

For some reason I missed this thread, and I'm still working thru so someone may have asked this - if so please ignore...

But what's going on here..?  Huh

Doesn't even have to be obese.

Besides, people focusing on biceps to put size on their arms are spinning their wheels.

Muscular arm size for the sake of muscular arm size you're much better off focusing on the long head of the tricep with overhead extension movements that put the lateral head in a weak position to contract so the workload is shifted to the long head /run-on sentence. The Finnish off with a couple sets of 2 other angles. I'd prefer with the upper arm perpendicular to the torso as with a skull crusher. I prefer with an Oly straight bar, and maybe with the last set done with a couple KB's hanging from the ends of the bar secured with resistance bands. Maybe 2 sets, plus that last light set with plates plus the Kettlebells. Then Finnish with pushdowns with upper arms parallel or close to it for a couple sets of as many as you can get the stack for. 20, 30, 40 etc and flaring your elbows out and getting your bodyweight over the handle when you hit the wall doing them strict with elbows tucked into your sides. Couple sets should be fine. Maybe 3 with the final one being with your torso bent forward about 45 degrees and stepping back from the cable pulling over head and having your elbows out in front of your shoulders almost cell year torso and upper arms are in the same position as a skull crusher and pressing out instead of down. That way you kind of mimic the angle of a Skullcrusher except you have tension the entire range of motion whereas with the skull crusher you lose tension at the top of the movement.... But still, put all your focus primarily on the overhead extension stuff and Blasting the long head of the tricep which will have the greatest impact on arm size overall. And not to forget to blast the brachialis muscles as well with hammer curls, rope curls, and reverse grip curls both with this straight wrist and a broken wrist. I'd prefer to focus more on curling in that fashion first and finish up with proper form preacher curls. Hella considered a nuisance jump over fences and move out into fields are moving to brush you'll notice how this metal fences bit and boat right here it's usually because the nilgai which is a big animal me 400 pounds or more jumps over this fence and it will catch it in bend it is they go over there but the mail guy will jump over them especially when the dog gives Chase most trainers neglect the brachialis and lack that 3D pop The brachialis gives out to the side of the arm between the bicep and lateral head of the tricep

T
ESFitness
Getbig V

« Reply #347 on: October 08, 2017, 04:57:17 PM »

For some reason I missed this thread, and I'm still working thru so someone may have asked this - if so please ignore...

But what's going on here..?  Huh

did you write that?
Taffin
Getbig V

« Reply #348 on: October 08, 2017, 05:00:30 PM »

Again, if this has been addressed, please ignore.  But clarification of this bit would also be appreciated please...  Huh

tri update

need to clean up the diet a bit i.e. cut down on pizzas and mcds fries and colas and add in chicken breasts and tuna

also drop the pro powder as REAL FOOD specially tuna and chicken breasts pwn the living shit out of it, rather like i pwn the fuck out of stmulating erections gf and sister  Shocked when i nail them in da ass nice and hard with my big powerful c0ck

would also like some feedback regarding my tris (ie. do i need more lateral head, long head, etc),from the fellas who know wot dey talkin bout like njflex, bequeer, esf, illpuckinglatti etc

I think maybe I'm getting my nutrition wrong if this is how it's supposed to feel LOL...

T
Taffin
Getbig V

« Reply #349 on: October 08, 2017, 05:29:10 PM »

did you write that?

Nope, it was exactly like that back on page 8 or 9 maybe?  I've since remembered you sometimes use talk-to-text so maybe your phone heard your TV or something....?  If not I was gonna ask about the 400lb animal mentioned...

T
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!