Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Religious Debates & Threads
Allah is satan.
(1/21) > >>
Top Poodle:
I thought islam was okay, didn't really mind it before, it's much better than the pure evil neomarxist leftist garbage going on today.

Then I discovered, this morning, that allah is satan, according to the oldest writings of all time, the sumerian tablets.

He's also transgender, allah+allotah were the male/female entities in one body

THE MORE YOU KNOW!*
Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: Top Poodle on October 01, 2017, 05:06:30 PM ---I thought islam was okay, didn't really mind it before, it's much better than the pure evil neomarxist leftist garbage going on today.

Then I discovered, this morning, that allah is satan, according to the oldest writings of all time, the sumerian tablets.

He's also transgender, allah+allotah were the male/female entities in one body

THE MORE YOU KNOW!*

--- End quote ---

Never stop hungering for knowledge.
Top Poodle:
the general section is where knowledge goes to die  :-\
Man of Steel:
I firmly believe Islam is a spiritual warfare strategy employed by the demonic enemies of God to confuse people into falling away from Christ.

Fortunately, Allah (and any other gods) is a non-issue as there is only one God and he is the God of the bible made plain to mankind in Jesus Christ.

In short, Satan is Satan and Allah is false.
Top Poodle:

--- Quote from: Man of Steel on October 02, 2017, 08:12:02 AM ---I firmly believe Islam is a spiritual warfare strategy employed by the demonic enemies of God to confuse people into falling away from Christ.

Fortunately, Allah (and any other gods) is a non-issue as there is only one God and he is the God of the bible made plain to mankind in Jesus Christ.

In short, Satan is Satan and Allah is false.

--- End quote ---

Allah is satan, they try to portray it as him being the Abrahamic God, but it's all deception and false.

World is owned by Satan, which is interesting to think about.  This could actually be THE hell.  When you die and go to hell, you just come back here -- Satan's world.

1. Muslims worship Allah who is satan, and it's the fastest growing religion on earth, with 25% of the population in it now

2. Transgenderism is pure evil, so the secular parts of the world that support it are satanic by default. Ditto gay marriage, though not as bad.

3. Illuminati worship Lucifer, believe in them or not, doesn't matter, they control the bankers and politicians and so the rest of the world.

Hence the entire world is owned by Satan.

WHICH IS DAMN COOL TO REALIZE

Doesn't mean it's pointless or anything, you just seclude yourself from the evil and stay pure and you'll be fine

Catholic Christianity is badly corrupted, Orthodox less so, in fact i think Orthodox is most pure religion out there now but it's still been changed and perverted by humans

So organized religion as a whole was good at one point, from the spiritual sense, but now has been changed and manipulated and mostly lost.

But people need religion, from a social perspective, otherwise they turn to idiocy like transgenderism and all the leftist garbage, and have no standards or morals or values, and it becomes disastrous.

Anyway, the sumerian tablets are damn cool, REAL religion is damn cool, but you have to find it yourself, not through the church, not anymore, that's all commercialized and corrupt

Obviously there are parts in there that are good but you have to be an independent thinker, not a cultist
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version