Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 21, 2017, 08:31:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jeff Rodriguez put on a lot of size  (Read 3124 times)
rudylrichards
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2017, 02:03:33 AM »

^
Why do people do this?

Considering there is video of him at the weigh in at 218 for that show think I will go with that.
Because this is getbig & when you make up things like this, you get called out. people do this because bodybuilders/athletes lie about their weight/height. Please post or link the video of him weighing 218 IN CONTEST SHAPE.

Unless he's 6'3"
exactly!!  I've seen him at the TU, he's about 5'8",  that height at 218 in his condition & waist would be top 5 in the Olympia. That pic of him is 190's max.
Report to moderator   Logged
bailey
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2017, 04:57:03 AM »

Why in every picture does he have his hand on his glute?Huh?
mazrim
Getbig IV

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2017, 08:14:06 AM »

Because this is getbig & when you make up things like this, you get called out. people do this because bodybuilders/athletes lie about their weight/height. Please post or link the video of him weighing 218 IN CONTEST SHAPE.
 exactly!!  I've seen him at the TU, he's about 5'8",  that height at 218 in his condition & waist would be top 5 in the Olympia. That pic of him is 190's max.
Uh, it's already been linked in the first post, Mr. Mouth. Welcome to Getbig, liar.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!