Author Topic: Greek football hooligans attack Muslim march  (Read 2239 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Greek football hooligans attack Muslim march
« on: December 01, 2017, 01:15:36 AM »
I like the Greeks.........

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Greek football hooligans attack Muslim march
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 01:43:19 AM »
The Greeks live next door to Turkey, they know what's the deal. They know Islam can take over if they don't fight back, the Ottoman empire swallowed them and they only regained their freedom in late 1800s.

S

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 02:09:32 AM »
Where are all the women? I thought they wanted to be equal

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 02:50:26 AM »
The Greeks need to recapture Constantinople.

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 07:37:53 AM »
The Greeks live next door to Turkey, they know what's the deal. They know Islam can take over if they don't fight back, the Ottoman empire swallowed them and they only regained their freedom in late 1800s.

Believe me secular Turks are fighting against radical islamists supported by cia...
You must have seen couple of Turkish bbing champs, all secular folks nothing to do with camel love :)
Imperial powers support, finance and encourage radical islam and selling billions dollars worth of weapons to saudis...
I have Greek roots but I must admit that they lack discipline and courage to claim asia minor, they couldn't handle Turks with all the support they got from Britain, France and Italy...
Fouder of Modern Turkey, Ataturk was a military and political genius and anti religion, two decades after his death cia supported pro islamist political figures, and here we are, Turkish Republic is ruined with degenerate islamic tyrany.
Fellows your welfare is depends destruction of other nations.
I know your economy is not in good shape but believe me you would be in much worse condition if cia wouldn't interfere with middle east, south america and so on...
They are systematically destroying competion all over the world.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 09:09:02 AM »
Believe me secular Turks are fighting against radical islamists supported by cia...
You must have seen couple of Turkish bbing champs, all secular folks nothing to do with camel love :)
Imperial powers support, finance and encourage radical islam and selling billions dollars worth of weapons to saudis...
I have Greek roots but I must admit that they lack discipline and courage to claim asia minor, they couldn't handle Turks with all the support they got from Britain, France and Italy...
Fouder of Modern Turkey, Ataturk was a military and political genius and anti religion, two decades after his death cia supported pro islamist political figures, and here we are, Turkish Republic is ruined with degenerate islamic tyrany.
Fellows your welfare is depends destruction of other nations.
I know your economy is not in good shape but believe me you would be in much worse condition if cia wouldn't interfere with middle east, south america and so on...
They are systematically destroying competion all over the world.

if you are turkish, may I ask what the Turks view is of those Turks who are clearly of Byzantine empire decent, those of Greek origin, and those who are clearly Ottoman turks?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 09:57:38 AM »
I like the Greeks.........

What are the muslims celebrating?

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2017, 10:12:15 AM »
if you are turkish, may I ask what the Turks view is of those Turks who are clearly of Byzantine empire decent, those of Greek origin, and those who are clearly Ottoman turks?
There is not much people left of Greek origins, in September 1955 there had been a provacation against Greeks in Istanbul, goverment backed up agents and news papers claimed Greeks bombed Ataturk's home in Thessaloniki.
There had been uprising against Greeks and other minor ethnosities, most of them left Turkey.
Istanbul had never been the same again, modern secular Turks miss them dearly, but ignorant Arab lovers see them as kaffir...
Ataturk founder of modern Turkish state was way ahead of his time, but unfortunately he died when he was 57, his fellow general became the next president and he favoured American politics, America backed up pro islamist figures...
So to answer your question well educated secular Turks (30 percent of the general population have fond memories with Greeks) remaining people miss Ottoman Empire, but Ottoman dynasty never saw themselves as Turks, they tried to imitata Arabs and Persian culture.
Can you imagine adoring Arabs, what a shame...

werewolf operative

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2017, 10:29:39 AM »

What are the muslims celebrating?

Who knows...they look like shi'ites, probably getting themselves amped up for self-flagellation.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2017, 10:57:59 AM »
Who knows...they look like shi'ites, probably getting themselves amped up for self-flagellation.

Shia Muslim's tend to be decent folk generally. It's the Sunni Salafists who are the problem.

werewolf operative

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2017, 12:18:17 PM »
Shia Muslim's tend to be decent folk generally. It's the Sunni Salafists who are the problem.

Agreed. Their practice of islam differs greatly from sunni's.