Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 18, 2017, 11:52:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 months off your life ?  (Read 2456 times)
Kwon
Getbig V

POOH PARR NOW POOF TO

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2017, 07:52:04 PM »

HIV aids is now a reality though. Even with condoms I'm not going to play Russian roulette.

I've spent a lot of time around the red light districts in Bangkok and Pattaya, but never for prostitutes, I actually just like the neon bathed atmosphere.

When I was 4, I ate a full plate of spaghetti Bolognese and grated Parmesan.

"You'll be big when you grow up", my Mum said to me.

Immediately, a small Japanese businessman covered in tattoos (but well dressed in a fine linen suit) took a photograph of me and super-imposed it against a flame coloured background.

I had been signed to square off against Marko Hunto. Lucky for him, I'd developed chickenpox and we didn't fight based on medical grounds.

I was re-invited last year to K-1, based on my childhood achievements and potential but I turned the chance down because they've turned the show into a joke.

Report to moderator   Logged

O
Griffith
Getbig IV

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2017, 09:53:27 PM »

Immediately, a small Japanese businessman covered in tattoos (but well dressed in a fine linen suit) took a photograph of me and super-imposed it against a flame coloured background.

I had been signed to square off against Marko Hunto. Lucky for him, I'd developed chickenpox and we didn't fight based on medical grounds.

I was re-invited last year to K-1, based on my childhood achievements and potential but I turned the chance down because they've turned the show into a joke.

Congratulations
Master Blaster
Getbig V

Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2017, 10:09:31 PM »

Kwon
Getbig V

POOH PARR NOW POOF TO

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2017, 10:11:16 PM »

O
Kwon
Getbig V

POOH PARR NOW POOF TO

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2017, 10:12:45 PM »

I took a nap today. One of those where you only mildly awake and are 3/4 still asleep.

My legs were kicking at the covers with a great force in semi REM. Strangely enough a K-1 representative was peering though my bedroom window.
He forced himself through and I immediately awoke from the noise.

Thinking it was an intruder I regained base thanks to Gracie Combative and landed a teep to his solar plexus.
Needless to say he was impressed by the force. He went on to state that he admired my semi-REM kicks and the fully awaken teep.

Then and there I signed on the dotted line. I shall face an unknown opponent in mid December at Saitama Super Arena.

O
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!