Author Topic: Phil Hernons drug cycle for his USA win...  (Read 21477 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Phil Hernons drug cycle for his USA win...
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2017, 03:27:07 AM »
That's the 2nd time you've mentioned Be There in a post directed towards me. I don't know if you're trying to instigate something or what but I really don't care what be there looks like or what he uses. This Thread is about Phil. Phil is a sociopath. He's a liar. A proven liar who's been kicked off of promuscle after being there since before I went to prison since before I left San Diego since before I left Los Angeles. Dude's a rat who will say anything to anybody if he thinks that's what they want to hear.

Phil's got great genetics.. All pros have great genetics
. blah blah blah...  the feeling so proud to mention at any given opportunity that the following year the judges tell him he didn't Place well because he looks like a poster boy for anabolic steroid abuse, do you really think he increased his dosages that much for that contest over what he was previously using? When he already had access to everything he wanted? You think he's going to go up on stage for the USA is trying to get a pro card and he's going to Baby doses Way to the Top? you think you didn't know what Craig (another dealer) was using? Or what Craig and Paul were using for the nationals in 94? And he's just gonna use 350/wk Winstrol & 1500/wk test? GH was expensive then and a lot was faked (faked by craig himself even.. Later on at least. But guys like him and Phil don't turn into scamming scumbag overnight) and insulin wasn't as popular. And just because guys have great gwnetics doesn't mean they're gonna use as little as possible. These are bodybuilders. Have you ate or super heavyweight bodybuilders. Not physique competitors or underwear models. These are guys competing for a pro card in the Dorian era where size and conditioning mattered. When guys were pushing the envelope. A guy saying they only used 1 in and 1 oral for less than 2g/wk and expecting people to believe it is an insult to everybody's intelligence. He may as have said he only trained 2x a week for 6 weeks prior as well.

Taking into acount that you sell steroids, it is obviously that you will undermine the power of good genes, and claim that it's ALL DRUGS.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2017, 03:35:12 AM »
Thought that's get your attention josh

Why r u so scared to answer the phone? I called for a few hours yet all you had the ball for was text messages. Lol

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2017, 03:35:50 AM »
I actually trained at golds same year Titus won the USA at long beach, pretty familiar with what the guys were doing off season around that time, the dosages are not as high as some would have you believe not as low as what I thought either, pretty standard top amateur and pro guys most guys off seasons were an amp a day of sust along with deca,or equipoise some like craig used two, HGH use was on the increase as cheaper chinese growth started to come in, but most of the successful guys stuck firm with lower dose more expensive Humatrope,or other, the chinese growth ruined quite a few guys, who just couldn't get rid of the water retention that came with it.  The guys who were winning were the guys who hadn't burned their source, many top Olympia guys  placings suffered when they couldn't get what they wanted it actually amazed me how important a good source was to your success at that level.

Craig was a real prick, compulsive liar, strung out on bain, won the usa at 219 told everyone else he was 229 or even the more gullible 239, was a good show and even though I had prince beating him the standard was very high and all the guys were in great shape unlike todays bloat balls, Prince might be a weirdo but he was one big guy that day, one of the thickest looking pros to ever hit the NPC

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2017, 03:36:26 AM »
    Taking into acount that you sell steroids, it is obviously that you will undermine the power of good genes, and claim that it's ALL DRUGS.

Claim what is all drugs?

You obviously better do some reading or research on me

Simple Simon

« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2017, 03:42:01 AM »
I actually trained at golds same year Titus won the USA at long beach, pretty familiar with what the guys were doing off season around that time, the dosages are not as high as some would have you believe not as low as what I thought either, pretty standard top amateur and pro guys most guys off seasons were an amp a day of sust along with deca,or equipoise some like craig used two, HGH use was on the increase as cheaper chinese growth started to come in, but most of the successful guys stuck firm with lower dose more expensive Humatrope,or other, the chinese growth ruined quite a few guys, who just couldn't get rid of the water retention that came with it.  The guys who were winning were the guys who hadn't burned their source, many top Olympia guys  placings suffered when they couldn't get what they wanted it actually amazed me how important a good source was to your success at that level.

Craig was a real prick, compulsive liar, strung out on bain, won the usa at 219 told everyone else he was 229 or even the more gullible 239, was a good show and even though I had prince beating him the standard was very high and all the guys were in great shape unlike todays bloat balls, Prince might be a weirdo but he was one big guy that day, one of the thickest looking pros to ever hit the NPC

Begs the question, do you know esfitness, seems he was there at the time as well....

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2017, 03:47:44 AM »

Chinese gh in 96??  You mean Nutropin blue tops??

I wasn't aware of any Chinese shit till I got out of prison and Craig went in a little before me.

Back then.. Around '01 /02 we sold Humatrope for $90/16ok fresh out the fridge. Right around the time Serostim came around with "time2grow"@whatever email they used .. Hushmail or whatever was secure Back then. Remember the "original t2g"? Lol.. Shame what hAppened to him josh. Although he did love those motorcycles... Not those minitrucks josh.. Right? Oh, sorry.. Youndont know.. Lol... You'll find out soon enough. lol. Proxy servers are great josh. Yea?? Answer your phone

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2017, 07:00:24 AM »
how do you explain only a 15 pound bw diff btw 19 and when he hit his max size which was 210 @ the 79 O

15 pounds is OK but nothing extordinary over the course of 10 years

He is not in competition shape in that pic compared to later on in his career.
His future physique is lightyears ahead of that one in both size and leanness and how do you explain how most everyone that actually knew him/worked out with him says he took large amounts of deca, etc.?

He could very well be running high doseages at that time as well. I wouldn't be shocked by that in the least. Considering the size of those guys back then are not much smaller then they are today and we all know how much they use nowadays, why is it such a shock? They also didn't have the benefit of Gh/insulin as much so you have to take more aas to achieve more.

I am seeing his weight was generally around 225lbs in competition. Could be wrong. Those physiques are far apart probably based more on time then anything else or just not knowing how much it took to be a top pro. Shape is there.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2017, 07:16:45 AM »
Chinese gh in 96??  You mean Nutropin blue tops??

I wasn't aware of any Chinese shit till I got out of prison and Craig went in a little before me.

Back then.. Around '01 /02 we sold Humatrope for $90/16ok fresh out the fridge. Right around the time Serostim came around with "time2grow"@whatever email they used .. Hushmail or whatever was secure Back then. Remember the "original t2g"? Lol.. Shame what hAppened to him josh. Although he did love those motorcycles... Not those minitrucks josh.. Right? Oh, sorry.. Youndont know.. Lol... You'll find out soon enough. lol. Proxy servers are great josh. Yea?? Answer your phone

What's going on behind the scenes with Josh? How come you talking to him while responding to a post from Honest?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2017, 10:52:05 AM »
not trying to instigate anything, he pooped in my head first because he is in this thread and still competes

you get way too defensive sometimes, not every post disagreeing with you is a slight

Yeah, BeThere does enjoy pooping in people's minds.... that's his bag...

(Innocent typo makes immature man laugh immaturely....  ;D)
T

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2017, 10:56:41 AM »

Thanks! Yeah Craig was a douche. Met him aswell in 2003. Man was he fuckled up! But still a cool guy around that time. Met Kelly too.
MIRAGETROPIN

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2017, 11:25:22 AM »

An amp a day to me plus all the other stuff you mentioned should give anyone who can achieve a pro physique a pro physique. If it takes more than that go find another hobby.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2017, 12:25:38 PM »
An amp a day to me plus all the other stuff you mentioned should give anyone who can achieve a pro physique a pro physique. If it takes more than that go find another hobby.

according to both yates and kev max dose is 1.5 grams per week of combined injects and a some oral throw in and more than that was uncessary

basically 1 gram of test and 500 of deca or eq

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2017, 12:30:44 PM »
according to both yates and kev max dose is 1.5 grams per week of combined injects and a some oral throw in and more than that was uncessary

basically 1 gram of test and 500 of deca or eq

Jesus H fucking Christ!!!! How bout stop being a big fucking VAGINA HOLE and up the dose!!!!! Shoot a few grams a week for a few weeks and let us know what happens.

Simple Simon

« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2017, 12:32:40 PM »
Jesus H fucking Christ!!!! How bout stop being a big fucking VAGINA HOLE and up the dose!!!!! Shoot a few grams a week for a few weeks and let us know what happens.

nothing will happen he's a psychopathic loser with an eating disorder.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2017, 12:44:10 PM »

;D

but, but..... I only wanna do mens bikini if i compete 😎

anyways i may actually run a gram of deca most ive done before was 600 and it worked very well pour moi

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2017, 12:52:22 PM »
;D

but, but..... I only wanna do mens bikini if i compete 😎

anyways i may actually run a gram of deca most ive done before was 600 and it worked very well pour moi

Do you always want to look the same??????? Up up up the dose!!!!!! Come on BE LIKE MIKE!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 09, 2017, 12:53:18 PM »
nothing will happen he's a psychopathic loser with an eating disorder.

Chances are he's maxed out in the muscle department.  :'(

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2017, 12:58:02 PM »
Chances are he's maxed out in the muscle department.  :'(

doubt it

I hit a buck 75 only training arms and chest shouldere are GENETIC

if i decided to actually train my legs and back (the 2 largest muscles in the bod) like i trained my arms id easily hit 2 bills.... EASILY

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 09, 2017, 01:04:06 PM »
doubt it

if i decided to actually train my legs and back (the 2 largest muscles in the bod) like i trained my arms id easily hit 2 bills.... EASILY

I would hope not you are just a shade above this guy.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #94 on: October 09, 2017, 01:10:02 PM »

I would hope not you are just a shade above this guy.

yeah you got me

i look pretty close to that in the pic i posted  ::)

p.s. I gave up alcohol stone cold turkey, no drugs, no hospital, no rehab, so that makes me one tough SOB 😎

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2017, 01:15:04 PM »
yeah you got me

i look pretty close to that in the pic i posted  ::)

p.s. I gave up alcohol stone cold turkey, no drugs, no hospital, no rehab, so that makes me one tough SOB 😎

Come on man the guy in the pic could get where your at in 6 months. So like I said, you're not far off from him.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2017, 01:24:55 PM »
Come on man the guy in the pic could get where your at in 6 months. So like I said, you're not far off from him.

you gotta be kidding lol

even if he got to my bw id still pwn him cos of my outstanding shape and structure

scale weight means fuck all (well mostly it does, but you gotta factor in structure, leaness, tightness of skin etc)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #97 on: October 09, 2017, 01:28:38 PM »
doubt it

Back would be my #1 priority.

If I could only train 1 muscle group a week it'd be back. If for some reason I only had time for w muscle groups, it'd be back one day, shoulders (rear gets hit on back day, but id touch'em up again) the next with traps getting direct work on shoulder day, inatead of on back day. Would also hit triceps on back day. Biceps get work on back day. There was quite a while when is only train biceps once a month and triceps once every 3wks and still maintained arms at 18.5-19.25, but back and delts are gonna have the biggest visual impact o n your physique
https://www.instagram.com/p/6XpbWsihtX/
https://www.instagram.com/p/X_AY2gihlg/

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 09, 2017, 01:30:31 PM »
you gotta be kidding lol

even if he got to my bw id still pwn him cos of my outstanding shape and structure

scale weight means fuck all (well mostly it does, but you gotta factor in structure, leaness, tightness of skin etc)

No not kidding at all. This guy could very well have a much better structure than you. In fact I'm betting he does. Your structure is "OK". I mean for maybe wearing a tank on the beach.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #99 on: October 09, 2017, 01:36:12 PM »
bullshit

You are a PT, you can post up their info if you like, they are your clients, all PTs post pics of clients they train as part of advertising their business.

Really mate, cut this fucking bullshit

Oh.. and you simply dont have an onstage build, you have no legs at all, decent back in some angled shots, flat and fat back in others, from the front you are no where near competitive.

And yes, Im a 200lb bodybuilder, and you are a 185lb bodybuilder if you got show ready.

https://www.instagram.com/p/XUAYOcChmS/
https://www.instagram.com/p/XyVS0BChpV/

Still quite amusing people think I'm gonna expose my clients to the trolls and scumbags on message board just to "prove myself". Pathetic