Author Topic: Harvey Weinstein - The Fappening and the downfall  (Read 35026 times)

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: Harvey Weinstein - The Fappening and the downfall
« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2017, 01:33:02 PM »
ok, harvey is out , who s next now? I hope they  throw out all now, not keeping quiet for another 30 years. letterman , stone and kimmel seems also some creeps, what you ?

38 accuse writer/director James Toback of sexual harassment

https://www.yahoo.com/news/38-accuse-writer-director-james-toback-sexual-harassment-182029031.html

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2017, 01:43:33 PM »
James Toback (decently known screen writer) is the next one. The LA Times just broke a big story on him, which is very Weinsteinesque.

I don't think they'll go at anyone younger. But any of the big studio guys from say 50 - 70, are probably sweating. I figure a director is next.

If Letterman was still in the spotlight, it might of very well happened to him, but I think he skates. He's out of the limelight, and is pretty media savvy. When the stuff broke years ago, he got out in front of it, and it went away.

Edit: see the story above.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2017, 01:51:06 PM »
bout 15 years ago or so jerry springer banged some 23 year old eyetalin american female that appeared on his show   :D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2017, 01:52:38 PM »
wonder if he injects 2-3 grams of deca per week ::)

p.s. I posted an update pic, up 7 pounds in 7 days baby

He most likely has more lean mass than you.  ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2017, 02:00:00 PM »
He most likely has more lean mass than you.  ;)

in his legs maybe  :D

chess315

« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2017, 08:46:05 PM »
This is ridiculous the women knew the deal who truly gives a shit

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2017, 09:44:35 PM »
And that corey paedhopilia afirmationwhy arent investigated? The hollywood shoul make an sutoniografic movie about the vector of degeneration that it is, sexual predators, gun loving sociopats, whores, frightened multimillionaires who covered all kind of abuses. A godd title would be " scums of the earth"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2017, 04:30:47 AM »
ok, harvey is out , who s next now? I hope they  throw out all now, not keeping quiet for another 30 years. letterman , stone and kimmel seems also some creeps, what you ?

Next is Oliver Stone, Bolivar Trask, Michael Bay, Quentin Tarantino and Martin Timell.
Q

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
Re: The Fappening - it was all from Harvey Weinstein's phone
« Reply #86 on: October 23, 2017, 07:56:39 AM »
Yes, a few years ago when the documentary came out, a few newspapers ran a description of it. He was afraid to get her pregnant, so he ask her "if he could use the back" or something like that :-\. The description of how he set it up, talked to her was gross. Real pedo stuff.

As a far as Weinstein, Sophie Okonedo is indeed cute, and they should just sell off the company. It's never going to be healthy again as long as there's a Weinstein involved.

They will do exactly what most "liberals" in this country have done, engage in Animal Farm-esque renaming.

When we were kids, a group of people who were in this country illegaly were called "illegal immigrants".  Focus groups stated that was an undesirable name, so they moved to "undocumented immigrants".  Now, they are called "dreamers" (even those who do not fall under DACA). 

Additionally, a group of misguided political individuals were called Democrats.  That didn't sound good anymore, so they started calling themselves "liberals".  Better yet, they have evolved into "progressives"; which implies that they are for progress.  Which further implies the flip-side to the coin, that conservatives are bad, because they are anti-progress, or worse "regressive".

So, expect a name change in the Weinstein group.  But like the Who once sang:  "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: October 23, 2017, 08:31:29 AM »
I'm still waiting for the pedophiles to be exposed... and why the fuck have they been protected so long anyway.  Hollywood is nothing but sexual-deviant drug-addled perverted trash, to hell with every last one.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #88 on: October 24, 2017, 06:18:27 PM »
They will do exactly what most "liberals" in this country have done, engage in Animal Farm-esque renaming.

When we were kids, a group of people who were in this country illegaly were called "illegal immigrants".  Focus groups stated that was an undesirable name, so they moved to "undocumented immigrants".  Now, they are called "dreamers" (even those who do not fall under DACA). 

Additionally, a group of misguided political individuals were called Democrats.  That didn't sound good anymore, so they started calling themselves "liberals".  Better yet, they have evolved into "progressives"; which implies that they are for progress.  Which further implies the flip-side to the coin, that conservatives are bad, because they are anti-progress, or worse "regressive".

So, expect a name change in the Weinstein group.  But like the Who once sang:  "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

Excellent post.

100% on the money.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: October 24, 2017, 06:32:40 PM »
So did I miss something? Hot guys with money "harass" women all day, banging many of them, and it's no scandal...a fat balding guy with money "harass" or coax someone to sleep with them, and now it's called sexual harassment and a huge scandal?

I'm pretty ignorant so I'm not sure what the story is on this Harvey fellow, but did he rape or abuse anyone? Or, did he TRY to get his dick wet by using power and money? If the latter, how is that a scandal?

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2017, 10:55:37 PM »
So did I miss something? Hot guys with money "harass" women all day, banging many of them, and it's no scandal...a fat balding guy with money "harass" or coax someone to sleep with them, and now it's called sexual harassment and a huge scandal?

I'm pretty ignorant so I'm not sure what the story is on this Harvey fellow, but did he rape or abuse anyone? Or, did he TRY to get his dick wet by using power and money? If the latter, how is that a scandal?

Weinstein's allegations range from just a guy awkwardly trying to score to rape/sodomy. He was grabbing tits, beating off into planters while he made them watch, and forcing oral.

Megalodon

• Getbig V

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #93 on: October 24, 2017, 11:40:46 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2017, 12:19:26 AM »
Weiney Harvstein - The Downing and the Fapfall.

Q

BB

• Getbig V

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: November 01, 2017, 06:41:34 AM »
They will do exactly what most "Jews" in this country have done, engage in Animal Farm-esque renaming.

fixed

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: November 01, 2017, 06:42:38 AM »
http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-brett-ratner-allegations-20171101-htmlstory.html .

There's another big one.

The Brett Ratner allegations are old news.  This has been known for ages.  Just the media was pushing it under the carpet.

Ratner was hanging with convicted child sex abusers.

Megalodon

• Getbig V

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #99 on: November 01, 2017, 08:32:26 AM »
The allegations of sexual abuse and/or downright assault are disturbing when it comes to these people needs to be investigated to make sure there is any truth to them.

The allegations of sexual harrassment though, are for the most part bollocks and most are just flirting, heavy flirting, failed seduction attempts and in a few cases some work place abuse of power. But even with that more often than not, these people "coming forward" were complicit, willing participants and had no problem to be willing to go to any leagths to get the fame and fortune they sought out and got. Now that the curtain is lowly closing on some of these women's careers, they figured now is the time to start acting "brave"

The people in my first paragraph on both sides need their day in court etc, the ones in the second are one o 2 categories, one fuck off with your phony bullshit and 2 nobody's business except the company's human resources department

I dunno if it is just me, but when the hell did it become a crime to tell a person you like them, want to fuck them or want to fool around with them. Whether she rejects or accepts, no foul in those situations unless someone is forced which in alot of the cases in paragraph 2 are exactly that.

Even with how the media tried to downplay the Spacey stuff at first by focusing on him coming out before it blew up and they had to start addressing the actor's claims of when he was 14 shows me that they are using all these actress claims to deflect from the real elephant in Hollywood's room and that is the pederasts
"