Author Topic: Gh15 kigtropin scam?  (Read 10912 times)

chess315

Gh15 kigtropin scam?
« on: October 16, 2017, 08:34:39 AM »
 Who thinks that was all a flat out scam to sell kigtropin he has damn good advice he just preached gh a bit much he would have made a hell of a lot if it was a scam just curious your opinion I'm not a big believer in gh everyone always preaches to me it's the slin

chess315

Re: Gh15 kigtropin scam?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 08:36:44 AM »
I'm not saying it was I like gh15 just curious everyones thought s

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 03:20:05 PM »
I don't think we will ever really know. If it was a scam though it was pretty smart on his part how he pulled it all off and kept a lot of followers. I personally wouldn't be surprised if the account has just been sold multiple times and its a different dude now.

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 11:05:24 PM »
It was a bait and switch. Why else would he hype up just one particular GH so hardcore?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 07:38:14 PM »
he was in on it. even during his forum era there were a lot of shady "fundraisers" and shilling of their labs.

he said he took the tren of a uk ugl called mts and while he was driving he felt it (like the pulp fiction scene) rushing through his veins. then I tried a few of their products out and it was all pure garbage. even the test e.

this is coming from a guy who named himself based on a term from the bible btw lol.

darkeyes

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 06:12:56 AM »
why all the GH15 posts all of a sudden? I heard he still has his Forum.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2017, 12:48:29 PM »
GH15 was learning as he went along, sometimes from the very "elves" he was supposedly mentoring. His passion came from the excitement of learning new (to him) information and trying new (again, to him) compounds , and was quite contagious as evidenced by his many 'followers'/ dupes.

makes sense. most of the new juice users from his era have grown up (and a few died/burnt out from the stupid doses) and it seems "he's" pretty irrelevant these days.

the original gh15 gave different advices though. non of this super high trenbolona stuff.

I don't think he ever got round to doing his insulin bible index post he was supposed to do before he left getbig as well. it seems at that point anyone with experience left the account and only the shill/troll guys were left.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2017, 11:47:45 PM »
stop stop stop this fucking balonie bullshit crap,,

legit kigtropin was a real product.. stamped batch,, many been on it.. they then bait and switch is to sugar water crap.. you all know it so why lie.. many profesionals been on legit kigtropin,, it was pretty much phamacutical igf that made the majority of it,, that mother fuck ip stole pharmacutical igf god knows where he got it from and had enough probably for one stamp batch that he created a scam on all of us,,

also some idiot here said learned as i go? lol get the fuck out of hre i made the all current ifbb pro line,, it is all gh15 stamped and approved.. they all been kidos who read my bible.. learn as i go lol amazing,,

also the fella individual.. nono not fella but the pupil individual.. who wrote here.. if you were banned from my site let me know because you should be there if some crazy mod banned you because of strictness of the Hussein Obama era or for whatever reason.. let me know

in any case one gh15.. me.. from xmass 2005.. never been anyone else.. and I'm defenitly not that idiot craif solivar whomever they thought i was.. i would cut my own head if i was that infantile looking mongo.. i also would never tattoos myself you all know tht by now,,

anyways i will write on this section from time to time i just have the other site so its very hard,, but i believe the sites are sister sites this is my belief so i will put some attention to this one too,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2017, 02:21:43 AM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2017, 06:06:49 AM »
It started all falling apart for the gh15 gimmick after he PM'd people on his site over and over about how "They" use slin. He was asking probing questions that many novice / beginners ask when using first time around.
It became obvious he had no experience with slin.
His early posts here on GetBig had a totally different speech pattern and spelling.

Here on GetBig It was Alex and two others who started a "pro gimmick and it caught on fire.
They all three posted under the gh15 moniker.
Then They then ran the kigtropin scam under the gh15 name selling That bunk GH that was bad.
When that got too hot & came on top they sold the name to the Idiot that likely still has it now.

This moron has run the name down to a joke with pure shit for posting and insults.
He has been run off getbig Before.

He then started his own forum which anyone can do and He started scamming there as well.
His entire forum is made up of children that follow him like sheep.
He has made enemies of almost everyone in the industry fact.

A private investigator reported that GH15 was in Florida and is a middle aged man with a criminal record of domestic abuse.
Public drunkenness.
He is unemployed and doesn't even train.
It goes on and on he's pure fcuking pond life scam artist.

The below is from a former mod on his Board.
"I know for an ABSOLUTE FACT that gh15 was scamming other mods and myself for GH kits and promised huge competition sponsorship packages that never came. HE STOLE FROM ME AND MANY, MANY OTHERS!!!!!!!!!! He is a punk ass mother fucking ass baggin, pond scum fuck.
ANYONE that believes anything he has put in a post is a fucking (((++M O R O N++)))."

That is GayHoe15's resume & fools still follow & believe him.  ::)    

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2017, 04:29:26 PM »
lol he think anyone believe this nonsense he wrote,,

how sad can someone be to lie in that big of a paragraph to not even have 1 sentence truthfully written?

amazing lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2017, 07:58:05 PM »
^only top of the top are even allowed on the gh15 site..

if its not the top of the top they are thrown out and oh i hav ethrown out right and left,,

also the gh15 site is the only site where the ifbb sponsors actually sponsor.. the top HUMAN GRADE AND ONLY HUMAN GRADE SPONSORS that are really used by the ifbb

you don't look good enough,, i suggest eye exam

there are 3 major annoucnments coming that saliva will drip out of your donky ears hearing them,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

chess315

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2017, 08:38:11 PM »
I don't think it or you are a scammer but it would have been a damn good one personally I could care less you still bring joy to our life with your crazy posts

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2017, 08:54:05 PM »
sad thing is.. it is not crazy lol

as i said if i didn't leave gtbig.com in early 2012.. today it would hve on a regular basis 5000 on the bottom there,, which i intend to bring it to it,, i intend to bring the numbers down there to the 2000-3000 levels again.. with time.. i don't hve as much time today but i hve good intentions,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2017, 12:33:11 AM »
I talked to two mods that copied threads from the mod board and you can see that they were all disenchanted by the kigs being pushed so hard. gh15 would just bark at them like a complete dickhead.

You could tell a few mods were in on it and the others didn't really know what was going on. I'm surprised the scam lasted so long. Unfortunately I picked up a bunch of sugar waters myself. That was a good bait and switch.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2017, 01:40:12 PM »
^once again a lie,,

I'm the one who kicked out the scamers who were ip who tried to hold to the last bit of illusion they had tru sugar water..

I keep telling this again and again,, the stamped batch was the best product ever in bodybuild and fitness,, EVER!

the criminal gang behind kigtropin indeed should be put in prison but I dont think china cares.. nor does eastern Europe and ths is where they all live,, bboy is washed up tier 3 that been abused by them too for some free human grade or who knows wht they gave him probably genotropin,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2017, 01:48:53 PM »
^once again a lie,,

I'm the one who kicked out the scamers who were ip who tried to hold to the last bit of illusion they had tru sugar water..

I keep telling this again and again,, the stamped batch was the best product ever in bodybuild and fitness,, EVER!

the criminal gang behind kigtropin indeed should be put in prison but I dont think china cares.. nor does eastern Europe and ths is where they all live,, bboy is washed up tier 3 that been abused by them too for some free human grade or who knows wht they gave him probably genotropin,,

gh15 approved

Here Just for You.

From Your Musli paki  ::)

Mr Know Fuck all - Please post some more Verbal diarrhea as your Defense

It started all falling apart for the gh15 gimmick after he PM'd people on his site over and over about how "They" use slin. He was asking probing questions that many novice / beginners ask when using first time around.
It became obvious he had no experience with slin.
His early posts here on GetBig had a totally different speech pattern and spelling.

Here on GetBig It was Alex and two others who started a "pro gimmick and it caught on fire.
They all three posted under the gh15 moniker.
Then They then ran the kigtropin scam under the gh15 name selling That bunk GH that was bad.
When that got too hot & came on top they sold the name to the Idiot that still has it now.

This moron has run the name down to a joke with pure shit for posting and INSULTS.
He has been run off getbig Before.

He then started his own forum which anyone can do and He started scamming there as well.
His entire forum is made up of children that follow him like sheep.
He has made enemies of almost everyone in the industry fact.

A Private investigator reported that GH15 was in Florida and is a Middle Aged man With A Criminal Record of Domestic Abuse.
Public drunkenness.
He is unemployed and doesn't even train.
It goes on and on he's pure fcuking pond life scam artist.

THE BELOW IS FROM A FORMER MOD ON HIS BOARD.
"I know for an ABSOLUTE FACT that gh15 was scamming other mods and myself for GH kits and promised huge competition sponsorship packages that never came.
HE STOLE FROM ME AND MANY, MANY OTHERS!!!!!!!!!! He is a punk ass mother fucking ass baggin, pond scum fuck.
ANYONE that believes anything he has put in a post is a fucking (((++M O R O N++)))."

That is GayHoe15's resume & fools still follow & believe him.   ::)     

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2017, 02:13:55 PM »
^how can you sit and lie like this is beyond me.. this when you hve palius here tell you the truth.. and serious athletes that know the truth and no better..

if anything of what you wrote was truth you would hear from the veterns in bodybuild and fitness.. you dont!

they will never go with this lie.. not a chance..

you just come off as bitter professional scam muscle filt.. a wanna be as we call it,,

i said it before i sweat I'm not craig soliber the criminal you talk about,, i saw that ugly fuck picture,, if it was truly me i would be allover there with real information about people dont you get it? and i have all the information.. dont you see no legit athlete support your nonsense?

dismissed,,
gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2017, 04:30:02 PM »
again.... why the fuck do you dipshits buy gear online  ???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2017, 07:03:08 PM »
^many of them are selective scam sources dj..

its very rare to hve someone like me very very rare and they know it,, most of them are little no one sources who been kicked out of gh15 site and in the worse case dealers,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2017, 03:19:45 AM »
^many of them are selective scam sources dj..

its very rare to hve someone like me very very rare and they know it,, most of them are little no one sources who been kicked out of gh15 site and in the worse case dealers,,

gh15 approved

thats what i figured

my sources are local so i dont have to worry about it so much

real men do things face to face  8) 8)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2017, 04:22:39 AM »
thats what i figured

my sources are local so i dont have to worry about it so much

real men do things face to face  8) 8)

That's Why your Hero GayHoe15 is No Real Man
He doesn't do Anything Face To Face He's To Scared

Glad you have Finally Realized This.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2017, 01:16:34 PM »
im not a source.. so I coudnt care less where you get yout hormones,,

what gh15 site give you is the ability to sleep well at night and have legitimacy as simple as tht,,

I couldn't give a flying fuck where you get anything,,

what i dont like is how athletes like me used to be scammed all the time.. and by becoming gh15 a life time ago in 2005 xmas night i actuuuuually decreased the number of filts in bodybuild and fitness and sports in general by a whole lot.. and i mean a whole! lot,, i saved millions to athletes and they appreciated it and pushed me way above and beyond anything an athlete could ever achieve,, 

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2017, 01:43:27 PM »
im not a source.. so I coudnt care less where you get yout hormones,,

what gh15 site give you is the ability to sleep well at night and have legitimacy as simple as tht,,

I couldn't give a flying fuck where you get anything,,

what i dont like is how athletes like me used to be scammed all the time.. and by becoming gh15 a life time ago in 2005 xmas night i actuuuuually decreased the number of filts in bodybuild and fitness and sports in general by a whole lot.. and i mean a whole! lot,, i saved millions to athletes and they appreciated it and pushed me way above and beyond anything an athlete could ever achieve,, 

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Im really shocked that you couldnt get your stuff from a trusted source

my bench press coach has connections to the best of the best

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2017, 02:04:57 PM »
^i could.. the problem was stability,, ofcourse i could,, no one would be able to get ifbb pro card with out legit hormones,, what im talking about is end of 90s early 2000s with a lot of scambags and filts around,, there were good quality ones and then there were many garbage rubbish scammers,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel