Author Topic: Wayne DeMilia - Back With IFBB Amateur USA - Santoja Side, That Is  (Read 4092 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Wayne DeMilia Back With IFBB - Santoja Side, That Is
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2017, 02:05:27 PM »
true story dj. In my 12 years on here and 100 and something accounts Ive never felt sorry for anyone,...until you. I dont find you a joke or a target or anything, I just feel bad for how shitty and lonely your life must be. I hope it improves

im trying

life sucks as a narcissit and it was even worse as an alcobolic but im finally sober now and not dry, took about 4 years

Im lonely cos i choose to be, you see narcissits dont show venerabilty and they cant develop close relationships with others, mostly because they want to use them/get something from them and they also go into narcissitic rage if they dont get thier way

sad thing is, there is no drug to cure narcissim like there is to cure depression, bipolar, etc

so that fucking sucks

at least im finally getting more work so thats a plus altough i could just slough it off and keep getting money from family and this inheritance but they tell me work will help me

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2017, 03:03:20 PM »
I got tickets directly from Wayne for the 98 NOC. He talked to me for an hour on the phone. Hooked me up with Hotel 2 blocks from the Beacon Theater. I like Wayne. He is a great promoter. The NOC was a great show.
same here he got me great seats for that show and listened while I bitched about ifbb politics in my home country.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2017, 03:30:45 PM »
im trying

life sucks as a narcissit and it was even worse as an alcobolic but im finally sober now and not dry, took about 4 years

Im lonely cos i choose to be, you see narcissits dont show venerabilty and they cant develop close relationships with others, mostly because they want to use them/get something from them and they also go into narcissitic rage if they dont get thier way

sad thing is, there is no drug to cure narcissim like there is to cure depression, bipolar, etc

so that fucking sucks

at least im finally getting more work so thats a plus altough i could just slough it off and keep getting money from family and this inheritance but they tell me work will help me

bullshit, all, are livable conditions with therapy and/or meds and/or lifestyle and attitude change

you need to stop embracing your so called bad sides as crutches and start focusing on your good points

the same shit applies no matter the mental condition/addiction

trust me I spent 2 years and change being my illnesses and at first when working on them it ws ok but they became my crutch in life. people with cancer have to live with cancer but once they are in remission they don't tend to be the cancer victim anymore, they become the camcer survivor.

You use the term sober alcoholic(others use the word recovering or others for example). if you can be a sober alcoholic then you can work to learn to be recovering narcissist if you may
"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Wayne DeMilia Back With IFBB International - Santoja Side, That Is
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2017, 04:21:37 PM »
you didnt get what i wrote

i wrote that i want meds to cure me but he said meds cant help narcissism only way is throigh working on it yourself, but im too lazy for.that and i just want to take meds to cure it

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2017, 04:28:36 PM »
bullshit, all, are livable conditions with therapy and/or meds and/or lifestyle and attitude change

you need to stop embracing your so called bad sides as crutches and start focusing on your good points

the same shit applies no matter the mental condition/addiction

trust me I spent 2 years and change being my illnesses and at first when working on them it ws ok but they became my crutch in life. people with cancer have to live with cancer but once they are in remission they don't tend to be the cancer victim anymore, they become the camcer survivor.

You use the term sober alcoholic(others use the word recovering or others for example). if you can be a sober alcoholic then you can work to learn to be recovering narcissist if you may

There is no medication that directly targets narcissism. Medication may target associated symptoms that may come along with Narcissism. For example, medication may work alleviate anxiety associated with narcissism.

Narcissism is a personality disorder and there are no pills that modify someone's personality. Narcissism needs to be worked through with good therapy.

Depending on the case, a combination of therapy and medication may be warranted. But, medication alone won't help narcissism.
X

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2017, 04:32:05 PM »
There is no medication that directly targets narcissism. Medication may target associated symptoms that may come along with Narcissism. For example, medication may work alleviate anxiety associated with narcissism.

Narcissism is a personality disorder and there are no pills that modify someone's personality. Narcissism needs to be worked through with good therapy.

Depending on the case, a combination of therapy and medication may be warranted. But, medication alone won't help narcissism.

I get that, which is why I lumped all 3 disorders together with the and/or statement

I just have see alot of people work hard and overcome any disorder, or at best improve on it if severe.

takes work as everything does. thin is though are there any cures for any ailment? My understanding is that there are just treatments
"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2017, 04:41:31 PM »
I get that, which is why I lumped all 3 disorders together with the and/or statement

I just have see alot of people work hard and overcome any disorder, or at best improve on it if severe.

takes work as everything does. thin is though are there any cures for any ailment? My understanding is that there are just treatments

You are correct. Psychotherapy is NOT a cure for any mental health ailment. Psychotherapy is about improving someone's life by helping them better manage mental health conditions that are impacting their daily life. There is no cure to change how someone perceives themselves, the world, or the "other." Good therapy works, IF the client is willing to put in the time and work. But, like all professions, its not perfect.
X

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2017, 07:55:43 PM »
im trying

so that fucking sucks

Not to pile on, but the best "cure" for narcissism is probably working the 12 steps of recovery.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2017, 08:55:27 PM »
Not to pile on, but the best "cure" for narcissism is probably working the 12 steps of recovery.

you are most likely right, as a recovering addict/alcoholic myself who attends 12 step programs, fact is especially when we come into recovery we not only have alot of self loathing, but self pity and self absorbtion.

I am presently going through the steps again myself, as I will confess to having not worked the program as I should the past several months and have become a self absorbed dry drunk so to speak.

for those who don't know 12 steps are just another way of cleaning your internal house and getting yourself back down to earth again.
"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2017, 03:02:44 AM »

BINGO!

thats what ive been trying to fuvking say

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2017, 03:07:28 AM »

good point

I had one single lapse off of the wagon bout 3 years ago and it scared the shit out of me, so i went back to reading the book and worked on step 4 especially RESENTMENTS and found out that i resented nearly evey fucking thing

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2017, 09:09:14 AM »
I like your stuff Joe, however it is kind of off putting when you constantly slag your former employer. I get it, you don't like them, but it gets old after 5 minutes.

Concentrate on putting out a product. I was in sales and marketing for over 20 years and slagging a competitor is actually one of the big no-no's and turns off potential clients.

I lost alot of business when I started out yearls ago for pulling that weak mind bullshit

I hear you, bro. I'm a ball breaker in many aspects and do so mostly in good fun. When I piss on MD, I'm doing it more with a 'Pepsi Challenge' strategy in mind. (Did I just date myself really fuckin' bad?) I feel my product blows theirs away in every aspect and I like pointing those out. Go head-to-head and win. But I totally get where you're coming from and appreciate the kind words and advice.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2017, 09:32:49 AM »
I hear you, bro. I'm a ball breaker in many aspects and do so mostly in good fun. When I piss on MD, I'm doing it more with a 'Pepsi Challenge' strategy in mind. (Did I just date myself really fuckin' bad?) I feel my product blows theirs away in every aspect and I like pointing those out. Go head-to-head and win. But I totally get where you're coming from and appreciate the kind words and advice.

I've never even heard of you.  ??? ???
X

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2017, 09:37:23 AM »

he's probably never heard of you either

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2017, 09:43:02 AM »
he's probably never heard of you either

DJ181, you're just frightened of my 1-3-4-5-6 combo.
X

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2017, 09:48:35 AM »
DJ181, you're just frightened of my 1-3-4-5-6 combo.

what the fuck is a 6?

a low blow, below the belt  :-X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2017, 10:31:09 AM »
what the fuck is a 6?

a low blow, below the belt  :-X

A 6 is a combination punch that I developed.
X

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2017, 11:30:44 AM »
im trying

so that fucking sucks

Awesome you got sober man. I agree life is kinda lonely now afterwards but it's still a better life. Keep it up man. If something bad happens get on the right track as soon as possible. We support eachother here the best we can.
MIRAGETROPIN

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2017, 11:54:20 AM »
Awesome you got sober man. I agree life is kinda lonely now afterwards but it's still a better life. Keep it up man. If something bad happens get on the right track as soon as possible. We support eachother here the best we can.

thanks dude

the thing is i fucking love rock music and rock clubs but the thing that sucks is that rock clubs have the highest rates of alcoholics  :(

dance clubs have much less drinkers but i cant stand that horseshit music

many people have told me that i am a tough sob cos i gave up the bottle with zero rehab, no hospitalization, and no aa meetings

feels cool being so tough  8)

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2017, 08:40:53 AM »
Fair enough...