Author Topic: NFL and Anthem - no change in policy - viewership down 7.5% this year  (Read 4887 times)

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
Re: NFL and Anthem - no change in policy - viewership down 7.5% this year
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2017, 08:38:13 AM »
The NFL Boycott is going to loom even larger after that shill meeting.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2017, 08:57:16 AM »
Michael Bennett= Dred Scott......according to him.

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2017, 06:44:07 PM »
Michael Bennett= Dred Scott......according to him.

I read articles on that statement from Bennett, who is a race-baiting piece of shit who should rely on his talent on the field to speak for itself. That total fabrication of the non-incident in Las Vegas just goes to show what this scumbag's agenda is.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2017, 11:30:40 PM »
I read articles on that statement from Bennett, who is a race-baiting piece of shit who should rely on his talent on the field to speak for itself. That total fabrication of the non-incident in Las Vegas just goes to show what this scumbag's agenda is.

Typical racist response. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2017, 06:44:00 PM »
Remember when the NFL said last year that viewership was only down because of the election? lol

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2017, 06:18:25 AM »
Remember when the NFL said last year that viewership was only down because of the election? lol

The old school sports were in a state of decline before this whole kneeling crap. Golf and NASCAR are way down too. These “protests” are simply greasing the skids.

The players expected to be indulged and have their asses kissed, but the fans just said “fuck you,” as they were already somewhat unhappy with the product with its high ticket prices and ridiculously long drawn out games.

In a way it mirrors what’s going on in black inner cities. Black lives matter bitched and moaned about the cops. This caused law-enforcement to decrease dramatically. The result has been skyrocketing crime rates. Now what? Same in the NFL. The players protested, the fans didn’t give a shit and found something else to do on Sundays. Now what?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2017, 08:08:30 AM »
Typical racist response. 

Accusations of racism, very original.

I wonder if any of these chocolate faced twats have read the story "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".  Silly question I know.  African Americans reading, laughable. 

If they had, they would know that if you call everyone a racist eventually people will start ignoring the claim and when the real racists show up people will be so desensitized that they will not give a fuck.

Congratulations.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2017, 10:50:07 AM »
Ratings will be down even more after today when these fools from the Texans take a knee to not just disrespect the flag even more, but protest the owner (blatant insubordination)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2017, 11:08:28 AM »
Ratings will be down even more after today when these fools from the Texans take a knee to not just disrespect the flag even more, but protest the owner (blatant insubordination)

The NFL is committing suicide by placating all these losers

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2017, 11:13:04 AM »
Would lover for him to have stood by what he said and if they "protested" by not playing then void all of their contracts immediately.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2017, 11:46:09 AM »
Would lover for him to have stood by what he said and if they "protested" by not playing then void all of their contracts immediately.

The players know that wouldn't happen right now during the season, they would lose half of their players. After season could be another story but the players have the NFLPA to fight for most of them.

IMO, the only reason why McNair is under fire is because he said to bunch of kids that have who have more than like never heard that saying before. It's a pretty common saying.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2017, 03:22:08 PM »
Who is still even watching main stream sports?  Have you all not had enough?  Do something else with your time to better yourselves.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2017, 04:28:54 PM »
Who is still even watching main stream sports?  Have you all not had enough?  Do something else with your time to better yourselves.

Mainly older people who don’t pick up on trends. The only people I ever hear talking about baseball are old broken down pieces of shit. Most sharp people have moved on from this garbage. Why would anybody with half a brain tolerate that shit?

I haven’t watched a single down of football this year and haven’t missed it.

These idiots are like children throwing a tantrum and nobody caring. So they’re yelling louder.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: NFL and Anthem
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2017, 04:38:08 PM »
Will be great to see what the NBA players do, since 99% of the league is black and they have a rule they all have to stand.   I recall they used to be allowed to wear anything they wanted when they showed up to work , then all the white rich crackers got upset and they forced them young negros to wear suits.

I bet they all stand come season opener

Player for the Knicks in the 90s didn't stand. I forget his name. Sad, since I was a Knicks fan

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2017, 10:27:45 AM »
Just wait until the 2018 season ticket renewal notices go out in the mail. People paid big money for the seats they are sitting in this year and not many want to throw them away. But the ratings are down and it is obvious that there will be a contingent of folks who say, "Fuck you" when their respective favorite teams stand in front of them with their hands out. That's when the league will feel the pinch.

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2017, 12:24:24 PM »
ONLY reason players are kneeling is because if they don't they'll be chastised.. it's no harm to kneel but you defiantly stand out not kneeling if you're black anyway