Author Topic: Maryland Shooting--6 shot  (Read 8347 times)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: Maryland Shooting--6 shot
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2017, 06:38:55 AM »
If i remember correctly in germany, france and spain the terrorist killed many people with trucks. Do we ban them also?

Muslim terrorists also killed many with firearms as well.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2017, 06:45:39 AM »
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2017, 07:13:58 AM »

http://www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf

The Firearm Arrest population is most frequently Black (73.6%) or Hispanic (22.7%). White arrestees account for (3.1%) and Asian /Pacific Islanders account for (0.6%) of the total Firearm arrest population.

Holy shit dude, that's even worse than I thought.  Stark contrast.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2017, 07:17:24 AM »
Rifles designed for killing other humans..that work better?

No. You're still not making much sense.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2017, 07:19:03 AM »
The government should make all guns 100% illegal and flex their power to shut down all gun manufacturers. That way, no one will be able to get their hands on a gun. Of course, there will be guns still lingering on the streets. Its not a perfect system, but its a start.

No guns = no gun violence.

I want to live in this world

You want to live in a world where the omnipresent and malevolent government has a total and complete monopoly on violence?

As a law abiding citizen the last thing you want or need is a massive statist government "flexing its muscle" on you.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2017, 07:57:45 AM »
You want to live in a world where the omnipresent and malevolent government has a total and complete monopoly on violence?

As a law abiding citizen the last thing you want or need is a massive statist government "flexing its muscle" on you.

What do you have in your home arsenal that can damage a Bradley when the govt starts to flex on you?

The well armed militia if absolute shit, because this isn't anything close to a unified country, the govt starts flexing and taxes you 50%, half of the country is going to cheer for free healthcare\schooling. The govt start flexing and bans abortions, half of the country are going to cheer for it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2017, 08:00:55 AM »
Holy shit dude, that's even worse than I thought.  Stark contrast.

Until I actually looked at the statistics, I didn’t realize how bad it was either. I knew it was bad but not “holy shit” bad. Blacks as a group are truly fucked up.

And for those who want to claim racism, funny how the racism doesn’t seem to extend to Asians who actually have lower crime statistics than whites.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2017, 08:04:07 AM »
What do you have in your home arsenal that can damage a Bradley when the govt starts to flex on you?

The well armed militia if absolute shit, because this isn't anything close to a unified country, the govt starts flexing and taxes you 50%, half of the country is going to cheer for free healthcare\schooling. The govt start flexing and bans abortions, half of the country are going to cheer for it.

The booger eaters in the middle east have managed to keep the US military tied up for the last 16 years with a bunch of improvised weapons.
Besides the military takes an oath the defend the constitution, not the government.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2017, 08:25:57 AM »
Until I actually looked at the statistics, I didn’t realize how bad it was either. I knew it was bad but not “holy shit” bad. Blacks as a group are truly fucked up.

And for those who want to claim racism, funny how the racism doesn’t seem to extend to Asians who actually have lower crime statistics than whites.

No talk of Asian privileged for some reason.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2017, 09:34:17 AM »

You're ignoring history, geography, demographics, freedom.of movement, number of military personnel....pretty much ignoring (or being ignorant) of everything even tangentially related to what you are attempting to discuss.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2017, 10:47:35 AM »

Yes.
X

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2017, 04:40:14 PM »
a

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2017, 05:09:54 PM »
Then move back to China, gook

No.

I'm an American citizen.

My constitutional rights.
X

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2017, 05:50:56 PM »
No.

I'm an American citizen.

In a prefect world there wouldn't be any violence but lets be real. Guns are never going anywhere so all these little things you are saying about taking guns are a pipe dream.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2017, 06:26:36 PM »
No.

I'm an American citizen.

Rights that you would happily surrender at the drop of a hat.

You don't deserve them.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2017, 06:29:57 PM »

Haha  ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2017, 06:54:27 PM »
In a prefect world there wouldn't be any violence but lets be real. Guns are never going anywhere so all these little things you are saying about taking guns are a pipe dream.

No, they are not. They are real. The government has the capacity to take our guns away if they wanted. Hell, they can enforce Marshal Law and take all our guns away. If that occurred and they enforced stricter gun policies, eventually there would be no more guns to inflict violence.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2017, 06:56:14 PM »
Rights that you would happily surrender at the drop of a hat.

You don't deserve them.

It is my constitutional right to give up all of my rights.
X

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2017, 07:07:38 PM »
I should be able to watch an outdoor concert without being shot by a nut with a military style rifle with a legal bump stock... doesn't my right not to get shot have any weight? Or just your right to purchase said weaponry and devices?

You don't have a right not to get shot.

You live in a country with this level of freedom and you take your chances.

A million negative things could happen.

That's life.

My right to own guns is protected by the Second Amendment of the  US Constitution.

Big difference.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2017, 07:09:54 PM »
You don't have a right not to get shot.

You live in a country with this level of freedom and you take your chances.

A million negative things could happen.

That's life.

My right to own guns is protected by the Second Amendment of the  US Constitution.

Big difference.

Say, for instance, like Tbombz dressing up in a bunny costume?
X

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2017, 07:27:43 PM »
No, they are not. They are real. The government has the capacity to take our guns away if they wanted. Hell, they can enforce Marshal Law and take all our guns away. If that occurred and they enforced stricter gun policies, eventually there would be no more guns to inflict violence.

Are you talking about this?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2017, 07:31:12 PM »
Are you talking about this?

haha lol. Damn auto correct!! MARTIAL!!!

X

Simple Simon

« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2017, 12:39:39 AM »

But what if the majority of the soldiers asked to enforce martial law were gun owners themselves and decided to say "fuck you".

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2017, 01:01:40 AM »
Piew piew piew!!!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2017, 02:59:21 AM »
a