Author Topic: Drugs vs Genetics  (Read 25812 times)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Drugs vs Genetics
« Reply #150 on: October 23, 2017, 09:45:29 AM »
wrong,,

most fellas would straight out die to be in my shoes or arnodl shoes or zane shoes or Jason shoes or any success story... would die and died to get there,, many fail it again related to more than just the ability to lift weight.. lifting weight is only part of what make a bodybuild an di benn saying it from 2005 xmas night,,

also we are not drug addicts.. we use hormones.. i don't know who you been around but the ones with longevity and i am one never used drugs period,,

gh15 approved

solid post

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #151 on: October 23, 2017, 09:48:35 AM »
white boxers suck

who was the best?

certainly not marciano, he was over rated as fuck

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: October 23, 2017, 10:21:11 AM »
 ;D ;D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #153 on: October 23, 2017, 11:50:51 AM »
white boxers suck

who was the best?

certainly not marciano, he was over rated as fuck

One of the Klitschkos

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #154 on: October 23, 2017, 12:08:43 PM »
One of the Klitschkos

forgot about them

always liked charlie "white lightening" brown

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #155 on: October 23, 2017, 12:42:49 PM »
What Bevo is saying is correct. Put it this way, out of all the men you know, how many go to the gym regularly? Out of those, how many take hormones? Out of those, how many take pro-level doses? BB is a niche subculture in which the vast majority of people make no attempt to become part of.

Do the top pro’s have good BB genetics? Yes, sure they do. However, I don’t believe that such genetics are particular rare. There are plenty of men who have similar genetics but the majority aren’t working out, let alone take insane amounts of drugs. Go to Nigeria and you’ll see plenty of fishermen who would look like Dexter or Cormier if they got into BB and pushed the envelope.

this is especially evident in prison. ive explained this many times before.

there are plenty of guys who go to prison who, before prison, never touched a weight. however in prison, if lucky enough to be in a prison with weights still, they begin to train... because that's what you do... usually. then what happens? some dudes grow like weeds, even on prison food and commissary.

however, when thy get out of prison, they go back to whatever they were doing before prison... meth or booze or whatever and the physique's are gone... until they go back to prison.

same is true for powerlifting. saw plenty of natural, raw, no-straps, no belts 600+lb deadlifts by guys under 220 if not under 210. including little tweaker kids weighing 140-something lbs pulling 500. big squats weren't as common. not all of us squatted, but 585 for 3 at 240 and 200mg HRT test e/2wks wasn't difficut. big benches are more rare, as not everybody understands proper technique and benches like "bodybuilders".

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #156 on: October 23, 2017, 12:55:28 PM »
What Bevo is saying is correct. Put it this way, out of all the men you know, how many go to the gym regularly? Out of those, how many take hormones? Out of those, how many take pro-level doses? BB is a niche subculture in which the vast majority of people make no attempt to become part of.

Do the top pro’s have good BB genetics? Yes, sure they do. However, I don’t believe that such genetics are particular rare. There are plenty of men who have similar genetics but the majority aren’t working out, let alone take insane amounts of drugs. Go to Nigeria and you’ll see plenty of fishermen who would look like Dexter or Cormier if they got into BB and pushed the envelope.

Solid post, exactly what I am saying

Look how many kids play basketball and how many turn pro let  alone the next Lebron James or Kobe? Much more rare

There are def more cormiers and dexters out there than a Phelps, Peyton Manning, Ronaldo, or Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, etc

Bbing yes genetics but it’s too reliant on boatloads of drugs to maintain a physique unlike real pro athletes who truly are more gifted with their skills from the get go like speed, agility, coordination, strength, etc...

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: October 24, 2017, 07:08:59 AM »

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: October 24, 2017, 07:12:23 AM »
Not a chance.

You know of a better white boxer than either of the Klitschko brothers?  Please, enlighten me

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: October 24, 2017, 07:40:47 AM »
You know of a better white boxer than either of the Klitschko brothers?  Please, enlighten me

They should be in a super-heavyweight division, they are hardly examples of technical skill.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #160 on: October 24, 2017, 07:44:35 AM »
this is especially evident in prison. ive explained this many times before.

there are plenty of guys who go to prison who, before prison, never touched a weight. however in prison, if lucky enough to be in a prison with weights still, they begin to train... because that's what you do... usually. then what happens? some dudes grow like weeds, even on prison food and commissary.

however, when thy get out of prison, they go back to whatever they were doing before prison... meth or booze or whatever and the physique's are gone... until they go back to prison.

same is true for powerlifting. saw plenty of natural, raw, no-straps, no belts 600+lb deadlifts by guys under 220 if not under 210. including little tweaker kids weighing 140-something lbs pulling 500. big squats weren't as common. not all of us squatted, but 585 for 3 at 240 and 200mg HRT test e/2wks wasn't difficut. big benches are more rare, as not everybody understands proper technique and benches like "bodybuilders".

You've seen a couple of prison people do this.

So what's stopping you guys from juicing up?

Post your pics and get up to a lean 250.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: October 24, 2017, 07:45:56 AM »
They should be in a super-heavyweight division, they are hardly examples of technical skill.

Please answer the question.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #162 on: October 24, 2017, 08:22:15 AM »

And how do you know that?

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #163 on: October 24, 2017, 08:24:15 AM »
And to answer your question what’s stopping the average guy? They have an actual brain and don’t give two shits about being a drug addict, they rather aspire to become real pro athletes, or choose to be in a more respected career path

Did you personally train and give a drug regimen to a substantial cohort?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #164 on: October 24, 2017, 09:26:12 AM »

I don't but I can make the assumption based on various factors. What makes you think pro BB's have such unique genetics considering such a small percentage of the population make any attempt to look like them?

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #165 on: October 24, 2017, 09:46:18 AM »
I don't but I can make the assumption based on various factors. What makes you think pro BB's have such unique genetics considering such a small percentage of the population make any attempt to look like them?

I think there are 10's of thousands, if not more, of people trying to become one, or at least seeing what they can do.

Dorian Yates said himself he noticed he was improving way more than his peers, and if he wasn't cut out for this he would've quit.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #166 on: October 24, 2017, 10:19:34 AM »
I think there are 10's of thousands, if not more, of people trying to become one, or at least seeing what they can do.

Dorian Yates said himself he noticed he was improving way more than his peers, and if he wasn't cut out for this he would've quit.

It's still a small number in comparison to the general population, especially when you compare it to the mainstream sports that have much larger participation.
BTW, I'm not disputing that the top pro's like Ronnie and Dorian have very good genetics for BB, it's obvious that they do. However, it can't be ignored that only a minuscule amount of people have attempted to do what these men did. Therefore, the top pro's have the best genetics but only when compared to a tiny percentile of the population.
Even those who are serious about BB, rarely decide to go full throttle due to the dangers and discomfort it causes.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #167 on: October 24, 2017, 10:30:10 AM »
It's still a small number in comparison to the general population, especially when you compare it to the mainstream sports that have much larger participation.
BTW, I'm not disputing that the top pro's like Ronnie and Dorian have very good genetics for BB, it's obvious that they do. However, it can't be ignored that only a minuscule amount of people have attempted to do what these men did. Therefore, the top pro's have the best genetics but only when compared to a tiny percentile of the population.
Even those who are serious about BB, rarely decide to go full throttle due to the dangers and discomfort it causes.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #168 on: October 24, 2017, 10:32:58 AM »

Why are there weight classes in sports? The lightweights don't have the testosterone? That's untrue, and they should respond the same way if it was so cut and dried.

Thanks for keeping it civil.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #169 on: October 24, 2017, 10:38:25 AM »
12 inches baby!!!!

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #170 on: October 24, 2017, 10:46:10 AM »
It's obvious you care about training and are serious about it, dj. You're doing all your genetics allow.

But then a good cycle can get you to 250.  :P

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #171 on: October 24, 2017, 10:50:28 AM »

Ok. Tell me this.

Where are all these non pros, Vic Richards type of people, on the net that are mass monsters?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #172 on: October 24, 2017, 11:10:59 AM »
It's obvious you care about training and are serious about it, dj. You're doing all your genetics allow.

But then a good cycle can get you to 250.  :P

you mean the anabolic matrix yes?

gear, slin, gh, epo

not sure about that gettng me to 250, maybe 230, but 40 of it would be gut weight lulz

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #173 on: October 24, 2017, 12:30:34 PM »

Quite simple, do the math, population

It’s lifting weights not hitting a baseball 400 ft, or running the 40 under 5 seconds

Like I said pro sports are the real athletes and are much rarer breed cause majority kids growing up aspire to play college ball to try to make pro

How many aspire to be bbers? Very small niche in relative to population , not hard to understand

Ask yourself how many people play soccer in the world and how many become Neymar’s or Messi’s?

Everyone lifts weights but only to benefit their sport, but hardly any if at all are doing bbing stacks, there’s your difference

Like I said phil said it best, he couldn’t make the nba  so he choose bbing, if he could he wouldn’t be a bber

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #174 on: October 24, 2017, 03:02:55 PM »
You've seen a couple of prison people do this.

So what's stopping you guys from juicing up?

Post your pics and get up to a lean 250.

what exactly are you arguing?

what i saw?

post my pics? lol.

you think juice is all there is to being 250? lol when i was 247 i used about 60% of what i used when i was 235/240. difference is eating and genetic response to drugs. i can assure you i've used more in 2 weeks than you've used in an entire cycle. doesn't mean i'm gonna be 300lbs. genius. are you new to this?