Author Topic: G.W. Bush ripping apart Trump-ism  (Read 7116 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: G.W. Bush ripping apart Trump-ism
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2017, 03:18:08 AM »
I can't understand why so many Republicans are unwilling to embrace some aspects of nationalism. The Democrats play identity politics all the time, so why shouldn't the Republicans? The party relies heavily on the white American vote so it makes sense for them to cater to their base.

lol at you thinking any of that matters

p.s. its all controlled by the elite they choose whats happening and the common man has ZERO influnce over it

rich men rule this world always have and always will

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2017, 03:39:22 AM »
Good for GW. What do you Trump lovers have to say about this? Are you now going to say FUCK BUSH???? When you nuthugged him in the 2000's. Bush is a good guy and he is doing the right thing speaking up about ASSCLOWN Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/10/19/george-w-bushs-unmistakable-takedown-of-trumpism-and-trump/

;D   ;D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2017, 04:48:45 AM »
 :D :D :D :D :D                    now we know.                                                      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2017, 04:50:23 AM »
Hilarious, THE most corrupt president ever having a go at Trump .....

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2017, 05:12:52 AM »
There is a reason Obama lost over 1000 legislative seats on the national and state levels during his tenure.

His party is on the side of the NFL players disrespecting the American flag.

The corrupt press.

The nutcase Congresswoman with the goofy cowboy hat.

Yeah, good luck trying to sell that package nationwide going forward.

To be a liberal, you have to have a very high level of cognitive dissonance and pretend that a whack job like her is a normal human being, and forget things like the fact that the most violent, criminal demographic on the face of the earth votes 90% Democrat:

Chicago Police Street Stops Decrease Dramatically Amid Sinking Morale - The Loop - Chicago - DNAinfo

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20160113/loop/chicago-police-street-stops-decrease-dramatically-amid-sinking-morale

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/editorials/ct-edit-chicago-violence-500-homicides-20170926-story.html

Gun violence continues to savage Chicago. Police say that as of early Friday, the city has suffered 507 homicides. More than 2,800 people have been shot, according to a Tribune tally. The pace of killing is down nearly 8 percent from 2016, the most violent year in two decades. The number of shooting victims also has declined.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2017, 05:25:00 AM »
To be a liberal, you have to have a very high level of cognitive dissonance and forget things like the fact that the most violent, criminal demographic on the face of the earth votes 90% Democrat:

Chicago Police Street Stops Decrease Dramatically Amid Sinking Morale - The Loop - Chicago - DNAinfo

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20160113/loop/chicago-police-street-stops-decrease-dramatically-amid-sinking-morale

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/editorials/ct-edit-chicago-violence-500-homicides-20170926-story.html

Gun violence continues to savage Chicago. Police say that as of early Friday, the city has suffered 507 homicides. More than 2,800 people have been shot, according to a Tribune tally. The pace of killing is down nearly 8 percent from 2016, the most violent year in two decades. The number of shooting victims also has declined.

you are brainwashing me dude

yesterday during my lessons i explained to my students that the gun problem is not told exactly

basically that almost all gun murders are blacks killing blacks

but the us govt wont say this

so thanks for the brainwash chief  :D

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2017, 05:29:07 AM »
The Democrats go after anyone who is a Republican. Trump was nothing to them until he ran.

To make it bodybuilding related, in 1988 the Republicans won and a lot thought it was because of Columbus, where Arnold campaigned heavily for George Bush Snr. The result of that was the Democrats sending out Wendy Leigh to write that book 'An Unauthorised biography of Arnold S' to get back at him and have future ammo against him should he run for parliament sometime which he obviously did.

Anyone who jumps on the Trump hating bandwagon I just consider a fucking moron, turned by the bullshit made up by the Democrats. Sure he's not perfect but he was voted in for a reason and he will win again because the Democrats just blame everyone but themselves for what happened and don't look at how to improve for next time.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2017, 06:20:06 AM »
you are brainwashing me dude

yesterday during my lessons i explained to my students that the gun problem is not told exactly

basically that almost all gun murders are blacks killing blacks

but the us govt wont say this

so thanks for the brainwash chief  :D

When it is reported in the media they’ll point out that blacks are way more likely to be the victims of gun violence but they won’t bother to mention who is actually doing the killing as though the perpetrators of these crimes are somehow irrelevant.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2017, 06:22:27 AM »
 Bush is and always will be a Neocon traitor.

Nobody with the last name Bush or Clinton should ever occupy any high office again.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2017, 06:31:03 AM »
I always liked W as a man, not so much as POTUS. Compared to Trump he looks like Reagan.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2017, 08:08:32 AM »
When it is reported in the media they’ll point out that blacks are way more likely to be the victims of gun violence but they won’t bother to mention who is actually doing the killing as though the perpetrators of these crimes are somehow irrelevant.

most Poles seem to believe this horseshit that our country tries to sell them

basically that america is a safe place with lots of freedoms lulz

freedoms MY ASS usa=POLICE STATE where big brother comtrols er i mean "protects" you GTFOOH

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2017, 09:57:48 AM »
You have to love politics:

Getbigger: "Bush was such an awesome president. He really loved America."

President Bush says something bad about Trump.

Getbigger: "Ugh, Trump is part of the Clintons. He sucks. I never trusted him."

haha lol  ;D ;D ;D

X

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2017, 10:02:59 AM »
You have to love politics:

Getbigger: "Bush was such an awesome president. He really loved America."

President Bush says something bad about Trump.

Getbigger: "Ugh, Trump is part of the Clintons. He sucks. I never trusted him."

haha lol  ;D ;D ;D
I don't actually know anyone who thought Bush was an awesome president.  Most thought he was a good guy, but a not so good president.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2017, 10:13:40 AM »
I don't actually know anyone who thought Bush was an awesome president.  Most thought he was a good guy, but a not so good president.

Yeah funny guy but a bad president.

https://i.imgur.com/osmzEBk.gif
Q

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2017, 10:21:08 AM »

Its been stated here.
X

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2017, 10:30:32 AM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2017, 10:32:32 AM »
Examples?

just go back to a month into Obama's 1st month of his first term...I'm pretty sure you'll find plenty of statements on how great Bush was

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2017, 10:37:43 AM »
just go back to a month into Obama's 1st month of his first term...I'm pretty sure you'll find plenty of statements on how great Bush was
Probably not. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2017, 11:51:23 AM »
Probably not. 

You want me to sift through threads from 8+ years ago? lol. I know for a fact there are people here who thought Bush was a good president (okay, maybe not awesome).

The point of my post was to demonstrate how people are wishy washy when it comes to politics. One minute they like a politician, but the minute that politician does something they do not like, they demonize them.

Getbiggers do it all the time. They are just as hypocritical as everyone else.
X

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2017, 12:57:08 PM »
Bush Junior is most likely a hoot when out and drinking... I remember seeing some interviews and he seems like a cheecky bastard.
He, of course, has to stirr the PR-pot known as politics.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2017, 01:24:38 PM »
Bush Junior is most likely a hoot when out and drinking... I remember seeing some interviews and he seems like a cheecky bastard.
He, of course, has to stirr the PR-pot known as politics.

according to.Arthur Jones who i guess attended some of them.in his time, private parties held by polictions were an insane sight to.behold.with so much depravity and sin.that it could make your hair turn white over night

maybe gayvid dicke was/is on to somethimg

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2017, 02:29:29 PM »
You want me to sift through threads from 8+ years ago? lol. I know for a fact there are people here who thought Bush was a good president (okay, maybe not awesome).

The point of my post was to demonstrate how people are wishy washy when it comes to politics. One minute they like a politician, but the minute that politician does something they do not like, they demonize them.

Getbiggers do it all the time. They are just as hypocritical as everyone else.

its becauee people were fearing him,, those neocons did their thing and were and are part of deep state.. people were fearing bush the son and Hussein Obama the islamo fascist son of 1000 whores..

do you know what they did to athletes? how they abused us? I'm sure you know.. those 2 fascist ruined athletes.. they chased athletes and ruined great athletes becaue of testosterona..

president Donald trump love athletes.. he is part of us.. he cherish us and really one of us.. THIS! is the difference

tons of ifbb contacts to president Donald trump.. orivile worked for him and many others from ifbb know him and know him well,, linda is part of the administration as a secratery,, vince can call him on a regular basis.. no not vinc ghj rlj onh.. not that vince lol but wwf vince is very good friend of president trump,, also the president himself has so much testosterona in his ballz.. you did see his personal doc I hope..

president Donald trump is thie! best thing that happened to athletes in the west..

now angela merkel is a different story,, she is the worst thing that happened to Europe that neo feminist pig

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2017, 02:48:31 PM »
Wow. That really changed my perspective. I no longer support Brumpft and I fully trust the establishment.
\

LOL.

Same here.  :D

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2017, 02:58:02 PM »
I think Bush had some kind of brain damage at a point because there are videos before his presidency where he appeared much more lucid than:

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2017, 02:59:10 PM »
according to.Arthur Jones who i guess attended some of them.in his time, private parties held by polictions were an insane sight to.behold.with so much depravity and sin.that it could make your hair turn white over night

maybe gayvid dicke was/is on to somethimg

Would be interesting to have inside info or better visited some of their supposed orgies.
Stanley Kubrick sure know a lot and I suspect part of his "bitterness" towards the establishment stemming from being lured into the "club"... only to later realize that he never will be accepted a real part of the "family".