Author Topic: I always call on my black women students first  (Read 8727 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: I always call on my black women students first
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2017, 02:47:49 AM »
Just seen it. Fuck, imagine being taught by this creature. Just one look at her and you know what her political views would be.

"I am a historian of marriage and the family, with interests intersecting in areas of gender, sexuality, the body, and race."

You don't think she presents both sides?
X

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2017, 02:49:09 AM »
I wonder if she would let me make her vagina my safe place - you know for when I'm triggered and shit...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2017, 02:52:29 AM »

:D

the blonde is OK but not fit enough

the brunette is getting close to fatty status

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2017, 02:52:40 AM »
You don't think she presents both sides?

Maybe she does but I would highly doubt it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2017, 02:57:09 AM »
Maybe she does but I would highly doubt it.

I was being sarcastic.  ;) ;) I have a sneaking suspicion she only presents one side in class.
X

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2017, 05:24:59 AM »
her butt chin is disgusting no wonder she's a dyke

i bet she lets her morbidly obese transgender communist girlfriend shit on her face when theyre having sex

ps- what kind of professor needs to teach about gender and seuxuality?  fuck's sake these people are perverted, its like they cant get over the fact they have genitals and can find nothing more exciting or worthy of interest than that

::)

and you ask how i know we're at the brink of the downfall of western civilization

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2017, 05:39:21 AM »
Imagine being a white man paying thousands of dollars for tuition just to find yourself unable to interact in a class taught by some self hating idiot.

It’s a broken model. Students in real majors, you know, the kind that actually prepare you for a job, shouldn’t have to be subjected to idiots like this. Just let them take their liberal arts classes online.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2017, 05:50:30 AM »
It’s a broken model. Students in real majors, you know, the kind that actually prepare you for a job, shouldn’t have to be subjected to idiots like this. Just let them take their liberal arts classes online.

You do realize this sort of far left shit is being enforced in government and corporation workplace "culture" as well... 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2017, 06:27:34 AM »
You do realize this sort of far left shit is being enforced in government and corporation workplace "culture" as well... 

You have to start changing the culture somewhere. Not having kids subjected to this shit in college seems like as good a place as any.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2017, 06:29:43 AM »
You have to start changing the culture somewhere. Not having kids subjected to this shit in college seems like as good a place as any.

lol colleges are the breeding grounds for these awful ideas

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2017, 06:35:07 AM »
Home schooling to keep kids away from mentally ill teachers like her.  She is indoctrinating, not teaching.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2017, 06:38:15 AM »
Home schooling to keep kids away from mentally ill teachers like her.  She is indoctrinating, not teaching.

also turn off the tv

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2017, 07:06:01 AM »
Home schooling to keep kids away from mentally ill teachers like her.  She is indoctrinating, not teaching.

No question. We’re living in the golden age of self education. Most of the educational infrastructure is obsolete anyway.

The only reason homeschooling didn’t take off in the past is because of the lack of technology.

lol colleges are the breeding grounds for these awful ideas

Of course, but it’s mainly in the liberal arts departments. The kids aren’t hearing the shit from an engineering professor.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2017, 04:42:41 AM »
Really weird how one can hate their own race so much?Hopefully she gets raped by some blacks and maybe that will change her mind prob not though.

Rimstinger

« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2017, 04:48:05 AM »
No one hates White men more than this Swedish beauty....Zara Larsson and she braggs about it.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2017, 04:48:18 AM »
Really weird how one can hate their own race so much?Hopefully she gets raped by some blacks and maybe that will change her mind prob not though.

She probably wouldn't change her opinion since she would be killed after the rape.
Q

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2017, 05:01:33 AM »
Home schooling to keep kids away from mentally ill teachers like her.  She is indoctrinating, not teaching.
She is a professor not a "teacher". What parent "home schools" their adult children, like they are an accredited college/university? Who  do you know that got a BA in English, MA in 20th Century Literature, and a Phd in Library Management from their parents (not them paying out)?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2017, 05:11:47 AM »
Kill any "woman" with short hair... problem solved
S

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2017, 05:42:09 AM »
She probably wouldn't change her opinion since she would be killed after the rape.

Very true,hahaha

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2017, 05:53:15 AM »
No one hates White men more than this Swedish beauty....Zara Larsson and she braggs about it.

So by her own words, why should we listen to a white (= priviliged) woman (52% of the population)?

It truly is a quasi religion for the mentally incompetent.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2017, 06:16:05 AM »
She is a professor not a "teacher". What parent "home schools" their adult children, like they are an accredited college/university? Who  do you know that got a BA in English, MA in 20th Century Literature, and a Phd in Library Management from their parents (not them paying out)?

Yes, I was also wondering how a parent can home school a college student and provide them with an accredited degree? Lol imagine applying to medical school and stating that your mom gave you your degree. 🤔🤔🤔

Getbiggers have some very odd ideas.

X

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2017, 11:05:29 AM »
What really boggles my mind is the fact that a lot of SJW's are not as stupid as we would like to think.

I mean, a lot of them are college students, they have to take the SAT and GRE tests, which are like no joke (the correlation between IQ and SAT scores ranges between 0.5 and 0.8) http://www.psychologicalscience.org/pdf/ps/Frey.pdf?origin=publication_detail

By some standards, they can be considered intelligent, but they still make some really, really absurd claims.

I just don't get it.

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2017, 02:14:33 PM »
Well, she's a history professor. It appears that she studies the history of marriage and family within a historical context.

There's no white people in the class,they go to college to get a degree they can use.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2017, 02:19:54 PM »
There's no white people in the class,they go to college to get a degree they can use.

So, are you saying that history should no longer be a major in school because it cannot be used?  ??? ??? ???
X

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2017, 02:22:30 PM »
What really boggles my mind is the fact that a lot of SJW's are not as stupid as we would like to think.

I mean, a lot of them are college students, they have to take the SAT and GRE tests, which are like no joke (the correlation between IQ and SAT scores ranges between 0.5 and 0.8) http://www.psychologicalscience.org/pdf/ps/Frey.pdf?origin=publication_detail

By some standards, they can be considered intelligent, but they still make some really, really absurd claims.

I just don't get it.

theyve been indoctrinated into thinking their view of the world is the only right one

they're literally not exposed to any counter ideas

i know; i was a student at the best uni in the world

it was a disaster and i left after two years.  fuck that place