Author Topic: pm question answerd,,  (Read 15855 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: pm question answerd,,
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2017, 02:51:50 PM »
It really cracks me up when Grown men like you make comments like this. Ever heard the
expression "tongue in cheek".

There are really come genuine dumb dumbs here.

BTW, I also have a laser sword to go with my wizards outfit. That's right! I said it! I have
a laser sword!

Now have another melt down, retard.

Hey Boy

Or Elf.....

Don't try & Wriggle your way out of your own self caused Embressemt
Your Wriggling like your master Fraud15

You & The likes of you are the Moronic imbeciles
Believing & Listening to A Anonymous Character
You Never Met & Don't know who they are  ::)

FFS Take a Good Long Think about yourself
You Idiotic Buffoon.

You & The others Like you Prove the Age old Adage
There's One Born Every Minute.

Call yourself A Man -- Laughable your so up yourself & Pathetic.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2017, 03:35:16 PM »
^you can tell this iluminati is a kid,, just from the way he write it is some racist muslim i can tell by the way he write and he was probably offended on 'feel the burn' section on gh15.. i am almost 100% about it it just rings a bell the way he write,, its a young fella,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2017, 03:47:05 PM »
^you can tell this iluminati is a kid,, just from the way he write it is some racist muslim i can tell by the way he write and he was probably offended on 'feel the burn' section on gh15.. i am almost 100% about it it just rings a bell the way he write,, its a young fella,,

Worm of judas15 approved

FFS Numbnuts you Still Here
Take that Butt Plug out Sometimes The Shit is Coming out of Your Mouth.

As For A Kid - Ha Yes I'd sure like to be that young again.

Not only are you completely Scared You're Running Away Shifting Yourself
from any Type of Personnel Confrontation With ESF

This Fanatic Musli Kid Would Dearly Like To Meet You Also & Discuss With you
in A Language You May Understand.

Pres Trump as Your Best Friend & You Forgot The Pope...
Just For Your info he's in charge also only in Rome.
Vatican city
Population 451
452 when your over & Advising Him.  ::)

Put That in your Bible.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2017, 08:01:40 PM »
^I cant stand the current pope,, I am john paul second pupil,, and yes I am friends with the president.. yes I know its a big shock but yes the families are good friends

and complete the following

alah __wa______  ____?____

lol fucking racist wanna be,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2017, 12:20:29 AM »
You seem triggered, are you a snowflake too? Or just a "legend"?

You are a politely tolerated joke here, an example of delusion, an adult trapped in adolescent fantasy - because of this I was being graciously civil to you out of pity and because I'm a nice guy, but Moron? Really?

When you get tired of being a "wizard" or whatever, perhaps you could try "adulting" - it's this really swell thing that everyone else your age has been doing for some time.      ::)

This Halloween I will be Miyamoto Musashi in full Samurai regalia including the twin swords of the Nito Ryu style. There is a fair chance that given the proper circumstances I will perform an impromptu kata but I'm not making any promises.

I know this will tax the upper limits of your polite tolerance but I beseech you to grant me further gracious civility as  a good portion of my self image revolves around your opinion of me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2017, 12:27:50 AM »

gh15 approved

He is part of that group here that goes nuts when I say that whether loved or hated you were the most compelling character on this board. He along with guys like SF, ND, chaos, bigmc... that insist you played a minor role at best here on getbig. Yet they will follow you around like a shadow and read every single word you write and insist you don't matter and say things that everybody else already knew.

Every thread started with the name gh15 is guaranteed tons of views and is easily verifiable.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2017, 03:12:25 AM »
He is part of that group here that goes nuts when I say that whether loved or hated you were the most compelling character on this board. He along with guys like SF, ND, chaos, bigmc... that insist you played a minor role at best here on getbig. Yet they will follow you around like a shadow and read every single word you write and insist you don't matter and say things that everybody else already knew.

Every thread started with the name gh15 is guaranteed tons of views and is easily verifiable.

How Wrong are you.

I personally do not care what influence gh15 has had on Getbig
whether that Be A Big Influence or not.
Where have I said he has had No Influence..??

I can say he hasn't influenced me.
Likely Because I trained & competed up to a reasonable level on my own
Also because I travelled a lot it allowed me to meet & speak to / become friends
with a lot of other top amateurs & a few ifbb pros.

Gaining my own Knowledge through trial & error & exchanging thoughts & ideas.

Unlike Your Self - Who is Proud to be called an ELF - Follows & Worships An
unknown character on an internet forum & believes what he says... ::)

Get out of your room Go out into the world Meet People who are real & dont have to
Be Invisible on an Internet Board While Making Ridiculously Outlandish claims That They
Cannot Back Up.

Name Dropping Known People in high Places - Yet Has to remain "Invisible"

I find your lack of real world judgement & opinions based on such A Joke.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2017, 03:18:49 AM »
^I cant stand the current pope,, I am john paul second pupil,, and yes I am friends with the president.. yes I know its a big shock but yes the families are good friends

and complete the following

alah __wa______  ____?____

lol fucking racist wanna be,,

gh15 approved

Jeez Your Answers are Getting Lame.

Mr Worm - Mr Chicken  - Liar - Fraud - Grass - No Nothing

All of the Above Apply to You.

Lets Meet Face to Face & Have A Discussion on Who & What You Know
And Record This Meeting.
As You believe you know so much & Believe i'm a musli paki no nothing kid
what have You Got To Lose Or Hide.

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2017, 04:50:24 PM »
You keep talking all this stuff, bragging about competing, yet remain anonymous yourself (and no I don't care if you "choose" to remain anonymous).

Most competitors here are known.

How Wrong are you.

I can say he hasn't influenced me.
Likely Because I trained & competed up to a reasonable level on my own
Also because I travelled a lot it allowed me to meet & speak to / become friends
with a lot of other top amateurs & a few ifbb pros.

Gaining my own Knowledge through trial & error & exchanging thoughts & ideas.

Get out of your room Go out into the world Meet People who are real & dont have to
Be Invisible on an Internet Board While Making Ridiculously Outlandish claims That They
Cannot Back Up.

Name Dropping Known People in high Places - Yet Has to remain "Invisible"

I find your lack of real world judgement & opinions based on such A Joke.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2017, 05:51:39 PM »
You keep talking all this stuff, bragging about competing, yet remain anonymous yourself (and no I don't care if you "choose" to remain anonymous).

Most competitors here are known.

I Won national level powerlifting & Bodybuilding titles & competed internationally
I also know a good few people - The Bodybuilding & powerlifting scene in the UK
Isn't big if you competed & travelled to the different gyms it's not difficult to talk
& Make friends

If you think I'm Bragging & Dont believe me because I'm anonymous You're Entitled to

As you say most But not All competitors are known.
There are 1 or 2 who know me.

Either way it makes zero difference to our lives who I am or who you are.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2017, 10:23:14 PM »

How Wrong are you.

OK. Since you stated that here openingly then I retract that accusation. It was conjecture on
my part as it seems all gh15 detractors claim he was a minor/insignificant poster here during
his tenure.

Here is where you are demonstrably wrong. Anyone of the gh15 board, the mod section, and followed
the Valiant/AgentYes saga here on this board know that I was a constant thorn in gh15's side. We argued and disagreed often. He tolerated me but when I essentially took the side of AgentYes he finally banned me. And I haven't been on his board nor spoken with him in years. Hardly the behavior of a "worshipper."

And as an aside regarding AgentYes as gh15 is here. I felt you (gh15) should have just banned her and leave it at that. The constant threats about putting her in prison and going after her in real life was something I opposed. You made threats that I believed you could not back up and would diminish your credibility and status going to war with a minor internet source and advised you to just ban her and let it go at that as my interaction with her previously led me to believe that she would not go down so easily as indicated by her personality and financial resources.

Cannot Back Up.

I was born and raised and live in Hawaii. I can assure you that I spend far more time outdoors, the real
outdoors, and not just in other rooms not in your house chair, than you ever do just by virtue of your weather alone. When was the last time you went spear fishing?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2017, 02:04:22 AM »
OK. Since you stated that here openingly then I retract that accusation. It was conjecture on
my part as it seems all gh15 detractors claim he was a minor/insignificant poster here during
his tenure.

Here is where you are demonstrably wrong. Anyone of the gh15 board, the mod section, and followed
the Valiant/AgentYes saga here on this board know that I was a constant thorn in gh15's side. We argued and disagreed often. He tolerated me but when I essentially took the side of AgentYes he finally banned me. And I haven't been on his board nor spoken with him in years. Hardly the behavior of a "worshipper."

And as an aside regarding AgentYes as gh15 is here. I felt you (gh15) should have just banned her and leave it at that. The constant threats about putting her in prison and going after her in real life was something I opposed. You made threats that I believed you could not back up and would diminish your credibility and status going to war with a minor internet source and advised you to just ban her and let it go at that as my interaction with her previously led me to believe that she would not go down so easily as indicated by her personality and financial resources.

--- No Not Wrong - You openly Stated you were a Elf - Wizard - etc on A internet Board with some unknown gh15 character calling the shots -
HAVE YOU EVER MEET THIS CHARACTER - SEEN ANY PICTURES -
HOW DO YOU KNOW ITS NOT SOME 15YR OLD RAG HEAD MUSLIE BASTARD.
Yet you Believe what he says & Back them up.
Why - Explain That Behaviour.

--- My point exactly You stood up & argued against i'm15 & It banned you.... ::)

I was born and raised and live in Hawaii. I can assure you that I spend far more time outdoors, the real
outdoors, and not just in other rooms not in your house chair, than you ever do just by virtue of your weather alone. When was the last time you went spear fishing?

--- Yet more inaccurate conjecture on your part.
Actually I went spear fishing Yesterday - Caught Myself a Big Fat Pellius.
 ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2017, 02:36:09 AM »

Ah, perfect example for all to see. You are not interested in the truth. Just your anti-gh15 agenda. I specifically addressed the "worship" aspect and ignored the "elf" comment. I do that because if
someone doesn't see the tongue and cheek aspect they are just retarded. Just like the morons
who call me, wes, JNN and others "traitors" for posting on another board. Oh brother. Hey, in my
old Jiu-Jitsu academy we had the competition team and those that just were there to train and learn.
We were called the "Hit Men" and were giving designations based on our rank and success. I was a cub scout, webelos and Boy Scout and was giving designations suck as Bobcat, Bear, though never an Eagle.
But it doesn't matter. Truth doesn't matter. You have an agenda.

You make a lot of claims about yourself and never backed them up, never posted pics like dj181 and myself. All we see here is your obsession with gh15 and you follow him around like a little puppy dog. It's obvious he owns your little mind and you wake up and go to sleep following every word of gh15.

Just like everybody else here.

And exactly where, in your dark and cloudy part of the world, did you go spear fishing? I doubt you can even swim. Caught in another big fat lie. (Now claim "tongue in cheek" and again prove my point).

And btw, learn to use the quote function for ffs! It's so easy even a child can do it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2017, 02:57:03 AM »
Ah, perfect example for all to see. You are not interested in the truth. Just your anti-gh15 agenda. I specifically addressed the "worship" aspect and ignored the "elf" comment. I do that because if
someone doesn't see the tongue and cheek aspect they are just retarded. Just like the morons
who call me, wes, JNN and others "traitors" for posting on another board. Oh brother. Hey, in my
old Jiu-Jitsu academy we had the competition team and those that just were there to train and learn.
We were called the "Hit Men" and were giving designations based on our rank and success. I was a cub scout, webelos and Boy Scout and was giving designations suck as Bobcat, Bear, though never an Eagle.
But it doesn't matter. Truth doesn't matter. You have an agenda.

You make a lot of claims about yourself and never backed them up, never posted pics like dj181 and myself. All we see here is your obsession with gh15 and you follow him around like a little puppy dog. It's obvious he owns your little mind and you wake up and go to sleep following every word of gh15.

Just like everybody else here.

And exactly where, in your dark and cloudy part of the world, did you go spear fishing? I doubt you can even swim. Caught in another big fat lie. (Now claim "tongue in cheek" and again prove my point).

And btw, learn to use the quote function for ffs! It's so easy even a child can do it.

1, I dont want to learn to use the quote function - As it Annoys YOU
2, I Joined GetBig as an anonymous poster & stay that way.
You are entitled to believe me or not that's up to you
makes not one iota of difference to Me

3, I have called out Gay Hoe15 on several claims made that I can & would've destroyed him on - yet he runs away & doesn't want to back up what he stated
Yes I have A Problem with That When I know who He was Talking About & Can Prove Him Totally Wrong.

4, Why are you also Unable to Answer Direct Questions IE.

Have You Meet this Charlatan ?
Would You Recognise Him in A Room full of People ?
How old is he ?
Where is he from ?
Where does he Live ?

There you go 5 Question Answer them Please.......

I will Refrain From Berating you at this point
As I've Politely Asked Them 5 Specific Questions
And will A wait your Answers

I will For Now Treat you as a Intelligent Grown Up
& See How You Respond.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2017, 03:48:56 AM »
Again a lie. You have no idea it annoyed me and your ignorance precedes any contact you;ve
had with me which is only recent.
Another lie. You care a lot what others think and prove it everyday.

3, I have called out Gay Hoe15 on several claims made that I can & would've destroyed him on - yet he runs away & doesn't want to back up what he stated
Yes I have A Problem with That When I know who He was Talking About & Can Prove Him Totally Wrong.
You've proved nothing and backed up nothing.

How old is he ?
Where is he from ?
Where does he Live ?

& See How You Respond.
I am under no obligation to answer any of your question or even respond to any of your posts.
You do seemed to have ignored the fact that I responded to your previous post point by point.
And I didn't respond to your "five questions" because it's silly. Just like the "elf" and "traitor" comments. I don't like answering questions in which the answers are obvious. But to indulge you and because you said "please" my answer is "no" to all five questions as it would be for everyone of this board save a handful in regard to the fourth question. So what's your point? The same can be said for Plato whose writings have influenced me, and even moreso, Jesus Christ and the Apostles, which I'm sure will bring an eye roll and confirm your agenda driven opinion of me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Why Have you deleted This post.?

I have tried to have a adult conversation with you are you not capable of such.

I know lets keep it at a tit for tat Level.
Great.
If Thats How you would like to proceed.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2017, 03:54:45 AM »
I had to correct the format. Jeeze, the post was there maybe 30 seconds. Holy fuck, are you just sitting there waiting for responses to your post? And I'm the one who "needs" to get out more?

Try again.
Again a lie. You have no idea it annoyed me and your ignorance precedes any contact you;ve
had with me which is only recent.
Another lie. You care a lot what others think and prove it everyday.

You've proved nothing and backed up nothing.

How old is he ?
Where is he from ?
Where does he Live ?

& See How You Respond.
Unable? Again I will prove you wrong as you seem "unable" to determine the difference what one
"can't" or "doesn't want" to do.

I am under no obligation to answer any of your question or even respond to any of your posts.
You do seemed to have ignored the fact that I responded to your previous post point by point.
And I didn't respond to your "five questions" because it's silly. Just like the "elf" and "traitor" comments. I don't like answering questions in which the answers are obvious. But to indulge you and because you said "please" my answer is "no" to all five questions as it would be for everyone of this board save a handful in regard to the fourth question. So what's your point? The same can be said for Plato whose writings have influenced me, and even moreso, Jesus Christ and the Apostles, which I'm sure will bring an eye roll and confirm your agenda driven opinion of me.

Ability proved.

[/quote]

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2017, 03:58:07 AM »
i had to correct the format. Jeeze, the post was there maybe 30 seconds. Holy fuck, are you just sitting there waiting for responses to your post? And I'm the one who "needs" to get out more?

actually You are Correct just like yourself
I'm on the Getbig forum
Just like you are.

See I have No issue saying if You are Correct or if I'm wrong about something.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2017, 04:08:39 AM »
Unable? Again I will prove you wrong as you seem "unable" to determine the difference what one

- - -  Hmmm You seem unable to understand that also applies to Me - Can't or doesn't want - to do.

"I am under no obligation to answer any of your question or even respond to any of your posts.
And I didn't respond to your "five questions" because it's silly. Just like the "elf" and "traitor" comments. I don't like answering questions in which the answers are obvious. But to indulge you and because you said "please" my answer is "no" to all five questions as it would be for everyone of this board save a handful in regard to the fourth question. So what's your point? The same can be said for Plato whose writings have influenced me, and even moreso, Jesus Christ and the Apostles, which I'm sure will bring an eye roll and confirm your agenda driven opinion of me."

- - - - Again Just Like Myself I'm under No obligation To post Pic's of Myself or Prove Anything.

I Called gh15 on things he stated & I could fully back up what he was saying was complete bullshit
I have even offered to meet face to face.
Yet all you get in reply is name calling & or running away / avoidance.
As you have stated that is is his right as much as yours or mine.

If you defend him as you are entitled to then by your same reckoning you defend Me.

I'm more than happy to have a adult conversation with him or you.
sadly Getbig just doesn't seem the place for this.

Loud mouth claims - bullshit - name calling - Idiotic childish post Yes its the norm on here.

darkeyes

« Reply #68 on: October 27, 2017, 05:04:10 AM »

Hmmm You seem unable to understand that also applies to Me - Can't or doesn't want - to do.

Again Just Like Myself I'm under No obligation To post Pic's of Myself or Prove Anything.

I Called gh15 on things he stated & I could fully back up what he was saying was complete bullshit
I have even offered to meet face to face.
Yet all you get in reply is name calling & or running away / avoidance.
As you have stated that is is his right as much as yours or mine.

If you defend him as he is entitled to then by your same reckoning you defend Me.

I'm more than happy to have a adult conversation with him or you.
sadly Getbig just doesn't seem the place for this.

Loud mouth claims - bullshit - name calling - Idiotic childish post Yes its the norm on here.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2017, 05:50:41 AM »

Hmmm you think your A funny Boy.

Exactly what have you contributed

Please put forth a little more effort if you can.
 ;)

darkeyes

« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2017, 05:59:52 AM »
Hmmm you think your A funny Boy.

Exactly what have you contributed

Please put forth a little more effort if you can.
 ;)
Don't need to...GH15 is doing fine  ;) your obsession with him has been noticed.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2017, 06:04:19 AM »
Don't need to...GH15 is doing fine  ;) your obsession with him has been noticed.

Is gh15 doing fine - I tend to think not.
opinions vary.

Like wise your obsession with me has been noted.
 ;)

darkeyes

« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2017, 06:07:14 AM »
Is gh15 doing fine - I tend to think not.
opinions vary.

Like wise your obsession with me has been noted.
 ;)
why follow him around the boards. If you do not like what he writes just scroll past it. really that simple. stop being a drama queen. His forum is running well & i always found him to be a stand up guy. I mean who are you?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2017, 06:13:38 AM »
why follow him around the boards. If you do not like what he writes just scroll past it. really that simple. stop being a drama queen. His forum is running well & i always found him to be a stand up guy. I mean who are you?

I dont find him a stand up guy.
I have zero interest in his forum - if it is running well good for him
If you enjoy his forum then good for you.
I dont want to or have to just scroll past - I like to call him out as others do for the outlandish bullshit he posts.
I mean who is he & for that matter who are You. ??
Ahh Just like myself Your Both Anonymous posters on the internet.

Are you not also being a drama queen following me & answering for others.

darkeyes

« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2017, 06:32:42 AM »
I dont find him a stand up guy.
I have zero interest in his forum - if it is running well good for him
If you enjoy his forum then good for you.
I dont want to or have to just scroll past - I like to call him out as others do for the outlandish bullshit he posts.
I mean who is he & for that matter who are You. ??
Ahh Just like myself Your Both Anonymous posters on the internet.

Are you not also being a drama queen following me & answering for others.
get over it bro..it's not healthy following another man like a poodle.