Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 17, 2018, 05:32:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: i warned! -- gh15 social archives,,  (Read 6497 times)
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #100 on: December 12, 2017, 02:38:38 AM »

^another one for you doctor.. Roll Eyes

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4efZs2aSWBY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4efZs2aSWBY</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4efZs2aSWBY

i busted my ass since 2005 no day and no night,, i now pick up the fruits of my work : )

every day i pick them up,,
gh15 approved
lion of Judah
Report to moderator   Logged

fallen angel
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #101 on: December 12, 2017, 11:28:24 PM »

so judge roy moore lost by 1% lol and the idiot deep state fake news media complex all go celebrating as if they won the presidency Roll Eyes,, we all know the republicrats are corrupt beyond belief.. roy moore would have won it if the republicrats actually delivered on what they were sent to do in Washington.. but they are part of deep state as I always keep saying that.. large majority of them is part of deep state complex

it is amazing how corrupt America is after the son of 1000 whores Hussein Obama regime ruined it socially and culturally.. simply amazing!

so many nigros running things.. on fake news media.. thugs.. from the fucking getto  along side white hating on any male who look white..

all I see on fake news media is the long dirty 4 inch fake nails of simone nigro sanders on fake news cnn.. a disgrace to humanity and western culture.. a getto controlled fake news media.. as simple as that.. with bunch of white cucks as vansvile call them.. those white cucks.. were raized by the likes of david axelrod the gebbles of the Hussein Obama regime..

this cant be resolved tru a simple election this type thing will take a civil war to resolve because the hate and despize between the corrupt Hussein Obama deep state fake news media complex and its followers.. and president Donald trump independent western loving followers.. the hate is just too big

it is 2 ways of life that in huge conflict with eachother,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

fallen angel
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #102 on: December 15, 2017, 07:09:51 AM »

we truly got to rebuild the fbi.. truly truly truly! got to rebuilt that agency,,  that agency is shadow of its former self after the son of 1000 whores Hussein Obama the islamo fascist,,

we should build that agency again and also get some changes going in the cia and the nsa.. but we coudnt do it until Hussein Obama personell was removed.. now its about to be removed in full.. give it few more month and they are all thrown out of office as promised,,

time to rebuild the west,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

fallen angel
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #103 on: December 18, 2017, 03:01:12 AM »

1,, American neo fascist feminist girls/whores

2,, fake news cnn and fake news msnbc

3,, Robert deep state muller

those are the 3 riskiest things to America from within!

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

fallen angel
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2017, 02:51:56 AM »

tax reform = delivered!

count the minutes my friendly friends,,

capitalizm at its best!

big things are coming,,
gh15 approved
lion of Judah

fallen angel
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #105 on: December 24, 2017, 08:04:34 AM »

i despize fareed zakaria from fake news cnn.. everytime I see that thing that hateful racist Hussein Obama indian/muslim or whatever he is appointee.. it makes me angry.. like really angry

I cant stand fareed zakaria from fake news cnn and the whole way he push globalizm and realy is a result of human education goes WRONG WRONG WRONG!

this is an ambassador of those little Indians who came to the west.. who is fucking them up everytime he is opening his ugly racist Hussein Obama incarnated fucking mouth

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

fallen angel
gh15
Getbig V

angels

« Reply #106 on: December 28, 2017, 05:48:31 AM »

that son of 1000 whores surveillance police state regime is now bitching about the internet and its freedom and how we kicked the net neutrality back to the Kenyan land he belong in and how the west need safe places on the internet..

more supervision more controlling more surveillancing more deep state,,

the WORST fascist agenda of since early 1930s belong in his legacy,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

fallen angel
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!