Author Topic: This Show Ain't For Blackies .....A Message To Matt Canning  (Read 7312 times)

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
Re: This Show Ain't For Blackies .....A Message To Matt Canning
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2017, 02:23:58 AM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2017, 02:31:58 AM »
Vince is just upset because I told him that virtually all empirical evidence over the past 110 years shows that African Americans have an IQ of 85, Whites 100, and Asians 105.  The major difference between the White and Asian score isn't the five point disparity, it's the "spread" of the bell curve - Asians have a much narrower spread, producing far fewer dumb people, but also fewer geniuses, so at the end of the day, White societies tend to be more advanced because we produce more super geniuses, who are the individuals who drive our group forward.  80% of all historical and current geniuses are Caucasian.

And aside from sports and musics, Africans have achieved basically nothing - and even in sports and music, they would have achieved basically nothing without the inventions of Whites, LOL.

Yes Vince - your race isn't as successful as mine, nor does your race have the same average intelligence as mine.  Get over it.  Do you hear me whining that Jews have higher average IQs than White people, and despite being 0.2% of the global population, have 25% of all Nobel Prizes?  No, I don't complain.  Why?  Because I have no problem accepting reality for what it is - such as Blacks being superior sprinters.  Why would facts bother me?

Get over it!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2017, 04:12:21 AM »
I just realized that Dylan roof kid had a Golds Gym shirt on in one of his X flag pics

Didn’t one of the hate groups , I mean protest Groups or whatever , alfalfa ?, didn’t they zero in on the xflag because of those pics ? Why not golds gym ?

I wonder if his internet history ever brought him here

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2017, 05:03:22 AM »
Listen up, David Duke Jr......I already told your fucking ass what happened back in April.  I could have just simply left you wondering about the whole situation but I told you straight up like a man what the deal was instead of being a sneak thief.  How can I be responsible for not getting your hired when I couldn't even get myself hired???  Ron Harris ultimately makes the decisions as to who works for MD and who doesn't.....not me Matt.

As far as racism is concerned, if you had listened to me 4 years ago about spewing that shit online, you wouldn't have been banned from Getbig and you would be writing articles for Muscular Development.....or maybe not.   You can rant all you want about black people being less intelligent than white people but you forget that intelligence doesn't mean shit if you work hard, study, and pay your dues.  Yet, despite my accomplishments due to my hard work, you still told me one time that I was genetically inferior to you because I'm black....REMEMBER?Huh

Yes, black men were once slaves to the white man but we did learn one thing from the cotton field.  When Master and/or overseer is riding around on a horse with a whip in his hand, its best to keep your fucking mouth shut and pick that god damn cotton like your life depended on it so that one day you could rise up and go from a field nig to a house nig.  You, Matt Canning, was just a step away from becoming a house nig...you would have slept in Massa's house, ate his leftovers, and wore his hand me down clothes.  But instead of picking that cotton, you decided that you wanted to raise your voice and speak out when Master was riding down the field to make sure the niggas was working hard.  You should have realized that Master don't like smart niggas....Master don't want their niggas to learn to read and write.  So instead of moving into Massa's big house, he told you to stay out in the field and get back to picking that fucking cotton because you were a mouthy little nig and cracked you with the whip to put you back in your place.

Matt, at this point you can either be that field nig picking cotton in the the field hoping to move into Massa's big house or you could take my fucking advice and become a runaway slave
.  You have over a million dollars in bitcoin, you have real estate, and you don't have to work another day in your life.  Why the fuck do you need Muscular Development when you have spam.COM???  Even if I intentionally got you fired from MD which I obviously didn't or have the ability to do.....you are in a better place than you would have been unless you have the desire of sucking Blechman's cock and never being able to really give your real opinion.  

So you didn't get to be a house nig....big fucking deal.  You can keep crying in the cotton field or you can become a runaway slave.  Go North, Matt Canning...follow the drinking pitcher, mother fucker and run fast because Master's dogs might come get you and turn your ass into puppy chow.  Get moving, nig....get moving.  This show isn't for blackies....

In this world Matt Canning, you're either a field nig, a house nig, or a runaway slave.

Brutal lashout but also very informative.

So Matt is a racist Pig? A weak twink is a scared twink, hence the racehate.
O

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2017, 05:09:26 AM »
Brutal lashout but also very informative.

So Matt is a racist Pig? A weak twink is a scared twink, hence the racehate.

He is not weak, he got 4th in TB's Strongest Man!

Q

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2017, 05:14:01 AM »
Vince is just upset because I told him that virtually all empirical evidence over the past 110 years shows that African Americans have an IQ of 85, Whites 100, and Asians 105.  The major difference between the White and Asian score isn't the five point disparity, it's the "spread" of the bell curve - Asians have a much narrower spread, producing far fewer dumb people, but also fewer geniuses, so at the end of the day, White societies tend to be more advanced because we produce more super geniuses, who are the individuals who drive our group forward.  80% of all historical and current geniuses are Caucasian.

And aside from sports and musics, Africans have achieved basically nothing - and even in sports and music, they would have achieved basically nothing without the inventions of Whites, LOL.

Yes Vince - your race isn't as successful as mine, nor does your race have the same average intelligence as mine.  Get over it.  Do you hear me whining that Jews have higher average IQs than White people, and despite being 0.2% of the global population, have 25% of all Nobel Prizes?  No, I don't complain.  Why?  Because I have no problem accepting reality for what it is - such as Blacks being superior sprinters.  Why would facts bother me?

Get over it!

I'm sure you read about the Marc Faber comment. I read about it on various sites and came across this video

That wonderful african high culture that's so superior to white culture  ::) :D

Why can't I embed youtube from my cell? Works fine from my laptop, something with the code, please help  :D

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2017, 05:19:12 AM »
He is not weak, he got 4th in TB's Strongest Man!

W-E-A-K!!!
O

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2017, 07:21:50 AM »
Vince is just upset because I told him that virtually all empirical evidence over the past 110 years shows that African Americans have an IQ of 85, Whites 100, and Asians 105.  The major difference between the White and Asian score isn't the five point disparity, it's the "spread" of the bell curve - Asians have a much narrower spread, producing far fewer dumb people, but also fewer geniuses, so at the end of the day, White societies tend to be more advanced because we produce more super geniuses, who are the individuals who drive our group forward.  80% of all historical and current geniuses are Caucasian.

Yes Vince - your race isn't as successful as mine, nor does your race have the same average intelligence as mine.  Get over it.  Do you hear me whining that Jews have higher average IQs than White people, and despite being 0.2% of the global population, have 25% of all Nobel Prizes?  No, I don't complain.  Why?  Because I have no problem accepting reality for what it is - such as Blacks being superior sprinters.  Why would facts bother me?

Get over it!

Stop minimizing what you have said Matt. I've read much worse from you. Racial slurs and insults galore. No reputable business will have anything to do with you, just get over it and move on. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2017, 07:51:28 AM »
Vince is just upset because I told him that virtually all empirical evidence over the past 110 years shows that African Americans have an IQ of 85, Whites 100, and Asians 105.  The major difference between the White and Asian score isn't the five point disparity, it's the "spread" of the bell curve - Asians have a much narrower spread, producing far fewer dumb people, but also fewer geniuses, so at the end of the day, White societies tend to be more advanced because we produce more super geniuses, who are the individuals who drive our group forward.  80% of all historical and current geniuses are Caucasian.

Yes Vince - your race isn't as successful as mine, nor does your race have the same average intelligence as mine.  Get over it.  Do you hear me whining that Jews have higher average IQs than White people, and despite being 0.2% of the global population, have 25% of all Nobel Prizes?  No, I don't complain.  Why?  Because I have no problem accepting reality for what it is - such as Blacks being superior sprinters.  Why would facts bother me?

Get over it!

No, I'm only amused that you would actually believe that but you still fail to realize that IQ is meaningless if you don't use the IQ you do have to make wise decisions.  That's why you are a FORMER TEACHING ASSISTANT AT LAKEHEAD UNIVERSITY.  That is also why you are not writing for Muscular Development.  Nobody wants to put their business at risk by hiring a racist....and you've said a lot worse....as keanu said....stop trying to minimize it.  You are a hardcore racist, Matt

Read the title again, Matt.....THIS SHOW AIN'T FOR BLACKIES!!!  This is your show, Matt.  

One more thing...as far as "black inventors" are concerned, there's only one that matters to the Getbig Community... ;D

Percy Lavon Julian (April 11, 1899 – April 19, 1975) was an African American research chemist and a pioneer in the chemical synthesis of medicinal drugs from plants.[1] He was the first to synthesize the natural product physostigmine, and a pioneer in the industrial large-scale chemical synthesis of the human hormones progesterone and testosterone from plant sterols such as stigmasterol and sitosterol. His work laid the foundation for the steroid drug industry's production of cortisone, other corticosteroids, and birth control pills.[2][3][4]

He later started his own company to synthesize steroid intermediates from the wild Mexican yam. His work helped greatly reduce the cost of steroid intermediates to large multinational pharmaceutical companies, helping to significantly expand the use of several important drugs.[5][6]

Julian received more than 130 chemical patents. He was one of the first African Americans to receive a doctorate in chemistry. He was the first African-American chemist inducted into the National Academy of Sciences, and the second African-American scientist inducted (behind David Blackwell) from any field.[5]
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2017, 08:32:31 AM »
Stop minimizing what you have said Matt. I've read much worse from you. Racial slurs and insults galore. No reputable business will have anything to do with you, just get over it and move on. 

Exactly.

Matt makes racist comments.

Companies won't hire Matt because of racist comments.

Blames Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO.

X

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2017, 09:00:29 AM »
I'm sure you read about the Marc Faber comment. I read about it on various sites and came across this video

Why can't I embed youtube from my cell? Works fine from my laptop, something with the code, please help  :D

Just use the code after the = sign:

XCNDcpIVi-o&sns=em

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2017, 09:02:10 AM »

Get over it!
Here is the big question you must ask yourself. Why did you fail in getting those precious IQ points that your brethren have? Having two baby mamas and paying a lot in child support is not smart, especially considering how much birth control costs these days. Nor is constantly harping on being thwarted in being published in MD. You co-sign on the success of others and claim it as your own, when those examples that you hold so dearly wouldn't want to be associated with you, and possibly deem you a failure or an example NOT to follow.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2017, 09:04:57 AM »
I'm not sure what the time restraints were but I think he could have knocked out that 13th rep if he just racked the 12th and took another quick 20 second rest.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2017, 09:12:47 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2017, 10:35:02 AM »
I'm not sure what the time restraints were but I think he could have knocked out that 13th rep if he just racked the 12th and took another quick 20 second rest.

Is that all he can do????  Wow, that's not impressive
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2017, 10:43:44 AM »
Everyone has a game plan...until they get punched in the mouth.  You're going to end up like this guy, Matt.

A

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2017, 01:08:29 PM »
Everyone has a game plan...until they get punched in the mouth.  You're going to end up like this guy, Matt.

Beautiful sucker punch. Always be prepared that someone is going to throw a fist. Nice seeing a pussy like that getting KTFO, with his flea market Nazi patch.

8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2017, 01:18:52 PM »
Nice shot!!  LOL  :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2017, 01:27:48 PM »
Nice shot!!  LOL  :D

and now here is.... THE BEST

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2017, 02:09:57 PM »

https://youtu.be/
XCNDcpIVi-o

Why can't I embed youtube from my cell? Works fine from my laptop, something with the code, please help  :D

You gotta delete all the bold shit.

That's the extent of my "internet phone savvy". Still can't post pics from my cell to here. Always says "file size exceeds maximum" something

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2017, 02:10:56 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Simple Simon

« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2017, 03:17:45 PM »
You gotta delete all the bold shit.

That's the extent of my "internet phone savvy". Still can't post pics from my cell to here. Always says "file size exceeds maximum" something

You have too many celebrity phone numbers in your phone.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2017, 07:46:02 PM »
Listen up, David Duke Jr......I already told your fucking ass what happened back in April.  I could have just simply left you wondering about the whole situation but I told you straight up like a man what the deal was instead of being a sneak thief.  How can I be responsible for not getting your hired when I couldn't even get myself hired???  Ron Harris ultimately makes the decisions as to who works for MD and who doesn't.....not me Matt.

As far as racism is concerned, if you had listened to me 4 years ago about spewing that shit online, you wouldn't have been banned from Getbig and you would be writing articles for Muscular Development.....or maybe not.   You can rant all you want about black people being less intelligent than white people but you forget that intelligence doesn't mean shit if you work hard, study, and pay your dues.  Yet, despite my accomplishments due to my hard work, you still told me one time that I was genetically inferior to you because I'm black....REMEMBER?Huh

Yes, black men were once slaves to the white man but we did learn one thing from the cotton field.  When Master and/or overseer is riding around on a horse with a whip in his hand, its best to keep your fucking mouth shut and pick that god damn cotton like your life depended on it so that one day you could rise up and go from a field nig to a house nig.  You, Matt Canning, was just a step away from becoming a house nig...you would have slept in Massa's house, ate his leftovers, and wore his hand me down clothes.  But instead of picking that cotton, you decided that you wanted to raise your voice and speak out when Master was riding down the field to make sure the niggas was working hard.  You should have realized that Master don't like smart niggas....Master don't want their niggas to learn to read and write.  So instead of moving into Massa's big house, he told you to stay out in the field and get back to picking that fucking cotton because you were a mouthy little nig and cracked you with the whip to put you back in your place.

Matt, at this point you can either be that field nig picking cotton in the the field hoping to move into Massa's big house or you could take my fucking advice and become a runaway slave.  You have over a million dollars in bitcoin, you have real estate, and you don't have to work another day in your life.  Why the fuck do you need Muscular Development when you have spam.COM???  Even if I intentionally got you fired from MD which I obviously didn't or have the ability to do.....you are in a better place than you would have been unless you have the desire of sucking Blechman's cock and never being able to really give your real opinion.  

So you didn't get to be a house nig....big fucking deal.  You can keep crying in the cotton field or you can become a runaway slave.  Go North, Matt Canning...follow the drinking pitcher, mother fucker and run fast because Master's dogs might come get you and turn your ass into puppy chow.  Get moving, nig....get moving.  This show isn't for blackies....

In this world Matt Canning, you're either a field nig, a house nig, or a runaway slave.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2017, 09:41:43 PM »
Cole's Notes:

I got in touch with Ron Harris and asked him if he would take me on as a writer for MD.  I provided him with my history of bodybuilding blogs and vlogs, past interviews with pros, etc, and Ron took me on.

From there, Melvin "Vince" Goodrum told Ron that I was "racist", and I suspect threatened to out MD has hiring a "racist".

Ron told me this happened, but didn't tell me that it was Melvin who tipped him off.  I figured that out later.

So there you have it - Melvin, being upset with 110 years of evidence that show that Whites have higher IQs than Blacks - WHICH IS WHY WE WERE ABLE TO ENSLAVE BLACKS IN THE FIRST PLACE - just needed to screw me over.  Dick.

As for my strength, I am not claiming to be the strongest guy, but like Getbig legend "Viking Power" [Jimmy], the studies on caloric restriction among supercentenarians has led me to not want to push my body weight up.  So I CHOOSE to stay at 170-lb, and obviously that hinders some of my lifts.  That is why I never never bench pressed more than 350.

That said, I did qualifiy for the CAASA Nationals in the lightweight [<170-lb] class this year.  That is the premier amateur organization for strongman in Canada at the current time.  So even though I may not be strong in terms of absolute strength, I am strong for my weight.  My best lifts for bench/squat/deadlift are around 315/405/495 in contest form.  Nothing spectacular, but you have to compare me to normal-sized people, since I am normal-sized.  We don't see too many ordinary people bench pressing 345 with a bounce in the gym, for example.

Regardless, I am not claiming to be the best strength athlete.  I never have been, and don't expect to be - although I do expect to qualify for CAASA Nationals in my weight class again next year.  What I am claiming to be is a good writer, and I think I would have been a good fit for Muscular Development.  But Melvin screwed that all up for me.  Once again - dick!

PS - we should start a petition to get Melvin signed on as a writer for MD.  I think that articles by Melvin would be good to read.  See?  Even though I think Melvin is a dick for what he did to me, I don't attempt to stop him from having success in the industry.  The industry is big enough for all of us, so why try to stop someone from being successful?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2017, 09:48:24 PM »
It's White people's fault that the GENETIC IQ average of sub-Saharan Africans is 80.  ::)

Also, it is somewhat ironic, but the only reason why African Americans have average IQs of 85 is because they have partial White ancestry - i.e., from their slave histories.  So mixing with Whites due to slavery is actually the reason why African Americans having higher genetic IQ potential than Sub-Saharan Africans, who have IQs of 70, which could move up to 80 [max] under better nutritional conditions.

YES, WHITES ARE ON AVERAGE SMARTER THAN BLACKS, GET OVER IT.

Holy fuck!

And in other "Lincoln Shot" news for today, Black people are faster runners than White people, ON AVERAGE.