Author Topic: Arnold claims he took 15mg a day  (Read 12612 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Arnold claims he took 15mg a day
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2017, 05:08:51 PM »
You can only get legit hormones with a prescription in Portugal. And steroids are demonized overhere too. The only legit dianabol source i knew, 10 years ago, was naposim, from Romenia.

And yes, 3 naposim a day only (15mg), gave me good results.

lol i dont know which Portugal you talking about.. but Portugal very easy everyting.. also spain.. also many other countrys.. also if you need prescription then you get prescription its shouldn't be issue,,

also naposim is fake,, i woudnt touch it today,, anything naposim since 2005 can be clenbuterol.. and ip fake it well enough for narocotic dealers like elite cripple to sell it,, but i assume he does everything in the bathtab of his so its even worse than buying bunk naposim unless ofcourse you take clenbuterol thinking its naposim and end up having heart attack..

this is why if its not gh15 approved then its utter rubbish garbage i woudnt touch it even with a 10 meter poll,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2017, 05:21:14 PM »
lol i dont know which Portugal you talking about.. but Portugal very easy everyting.. also spain.. also many other countrys.. also if you need prescription then you get prescription its shouldn't be issue,,

also naposim is fake,, i woudnt touch it today,, anything naposim since 2005 can be clenbuterol.. and ip fake it well enough for narocotic dealers like elite cripple to sell it,, but i assume he does everything in the bathtab of his so its even worse than buying bunk naposim unless ofcourse you take clenbuterol thinking its naposim and end up having heart attack..

this is why if its not gh15 approved then its utter rubbish garbage i woudnt touch it even with a 10 meter poll,,

gh15 approved

The fuck I need a bathtub for? Lol do you even know what hoodflow is?

"Gh15 approved" = lose all your money on 100% bunk shit

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2017, 08:16:48 PM »
I used 1 amp of Negma with 1 drol back in the day. Stuff was crazy, was doing seated DB presses with 120's and I'm not strong.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2017, 08:17:47 PM »
Obviously todays stuff has to be legit to a degree or no one would be getting busted if all it was bunk.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2017, 08:17:58 PM »
https://fitnessvolt.com/17658/arnold-schwarzenegger-steroid-abuse-rich-piana-calum-von-moger-finding-motivation/

I thought they took 250mg of test and maybe one other like winstrol or deca

So he is a liar, or he did throw some number to the reporter to point out that in his era they use mainly oral hormones and less than these guys are using today?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2017, 08:23:23 PM »
I benched double bodyweight doing 3 CIBA D-BOls perday !!

;) Still the absolute gold standard in the bench press.
a

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2017, 08:50:45 PM »
Obviously todays stuff has to be legit to a degree or no one would be getting busted if all it was bunk.

I have zero particulate in either my first (.45micron) or 2nd (.22micron) filters for injs.. And zero impurities for orals in liquid oral peg300 solutions... N my clients get results after coming to me after using other it is prior. (Meltdown tests with IR therm are always on despite PA telling me its not accurate and sending me a link to a piece of equipment I should use.. But haven't gotten around to getting one. Only like $220 or so)... So if my supplier has somehow figured out how to "cut" my raws with something that mixes PERFECTLY with the active ingredient, I gotta believe my stuff has always been legit all these years.

If someone thinks their Tren is undersized, shoot 200+mgs undiluted into a felt and see if you dont end up doubled over clutching your chest lol

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2017, 09:59:38 PM »
Tren is hard to fake completely. Yes it could be underdosed but most of what I have sampled seems potent. You have the cough as a sign which ES mentions,
though not everyone gets it for some reason. I only get a metallic taste plus every now and then pain in my throat. Though I did get a low level cough that lasted all day long on one cycle, could have been the tren. I've injected my stuff on others and the coughing fits seem very annoying, guys pouring sweat and coughing like crazy almost panicking gasping for air :D Then you have the mental effects, anxiety, slight paranoia, brutal nightmares, annoying night sweats. Llewellyn has said the Chinese raws may be like 98-99% pure but that's not something an end user is going to notice.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2017, 10:15:35 PM »
Tren is hard to fake completely. Yes it could be underdosed but most of what I have sampled seems potent. You have the cough as a sign which ES mentions,
though not everyone gets it for some reason. I only get a metallic taste plus every now and then pain in my throat. Though I did get a low level cough that lasted all day long on one cycle, could have been the tren. I've injected my stuff on others and the coughing fits seem very annoying, guys pouring sweat and coughing like crazy almost panicking gasping for air :D Then you have the mental effects, anxiety, slight paranoia, brutal nightmares, annoying night sweats. Llewellyn has said the Chinese raws may be like 98-99% pure but that's not something an end user is going to notice.

A few years back I did four weeks of a tri-blend of tren/masteron and I think test and everytime I took a shot I there was an unbelievable burn and literally couldn't train for days because the pain was crippling. This why I won't use tren. I want to do the Nationals next year and know I need that but I can't handle that pain. Plus at my age I feel it would be too toxic..but, I was hard as hell.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2017, 10:21:00 PM »

I've had guys complain they'd be doubled over on the floor about to call 911 and guys complain (same batch) that "150mg shotndidnt give me a cough"... Holy fuck as i write this I realize I've put off my Tren shot all week since Monday/Tuesday. Fucking hell I'm not gonna be shooting blanks anymore if I keep doing that. Reason I always put it off is fear of that fucking Tren cough where I'm doubled over, forehead on the floor, pouring sweat, about to crawl into the street so someone else calls 911 lol

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #85 on: October 29, 2017, 10:34:54 PM »
I've had guys complain they'd be doubled over on the floor about to call 911 and guys complain (same batch) that "150mg shotndidnt give me a cough"... Holy fuck as i write this I realize I've put off my Tren shot all week since Monday/Tuesday. Fucking hell I'm not gonna be shooting blanks anymore if I keep doing that. Reason I always put it off is fear of that fucking Tren cough where I'm doubled over, forehead on the floor, pouring sweat, about to crawl into the street so someone else calls 911 lol

I doubt if I would bother with it if that happened frequently.
It's very strange it never really happened to me. Some notice it's more frequrnt when shooting delts for example.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #86 on: October 29, 2017, 10:39:33 PM »
A few years back I did four weeks of a tri-blend of tren/masteron and I think test and everytime I took a shot I there was an unbelievable burn and literally couldn't train for days because the pain was crippling. This why I won't use tren. I want to do the Nationals next year and know I need that but I can't handle that pain. Plus at my age I feel it would be too toxic..but, I was hard as hell.

Well made tren shouldn't cause any pain. Sounds like your stuff had very high solvents. I would avoid blends myself for various reasons. You also don't have to use a lot to get some benefits, could do 20mg a day of acetate. Tiny shot that shouldn't hurt, especially if you mix it with whatever else you're taking like test e or cyp. Don't think of it as toxic per se, think of it more like really potent per milligram.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: October 29, 2017, 11:00:42 PM »
If you take low doses of tren would you still get tren cough? What would be considered an effective low dose of tren?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #88 on: October 29, 2017, 11:13:11 PM »
If you take low doses of tren would you still get tren cough? What would be considered an effective low dose of tren?

Depends on what you've taken before. Let's say you never took anything before or are on only TRT. Then you could notice 10mg a day for example. Some guys who are on TRT or guys who have decided to stop any "real" cycles have started playing with such doses and they claim it's enough to see some hardening etc without any sides.
I mean guys definitely noticed one Negma Para a week and that was only 76mg which is only about 10mg/day.
Therapeutic dose for illnesses was one amp every other week.

10 or 20mg you could do subq and then you don't have worry about cough.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #89 on: October 29, 2017, 11:19:38 PM »
10 or 20mg you could do subq and then you don't have worry about cough.

Very interesting.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: October 29, 2017, 11:22:06 PM »
Depends on what you've taken before. Let's say you never took anything before or are on only TRT. Then you could notice 10mg a day for example. Some guys who are on TRT or guys who have decided to stop any "real" cycles have started playing with such doses and they claim it's enough to see some hardening etc without any sides.
I mean guys definitely noticed one Negma Para a week and that was only 76mg which is only about 10mg/day.
Therapeutic dose for illnesses was one amp every other week.
I'm on trt, never done a cycle, but looking to start with some small doses, my friend has tren, I was asking him about tren cough, he told me if the tren is clean you will experience very mild to no coughing. He said a decent dose is 150-300 for beginners. What do you experts think?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #91 on: October 30, 2017, 12:04:30 AM »

were you and tiger injecting each other with it  ???

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #92 on: October 30, 2017, 12:44:05 AM »
I'm on trt, never done a cycle, but looking to start with some small doses, my friend has tren, I was asking him about tren cough, he told me if the tren is clean you will experience very mild to no coughing. He said a decent dose is 150-300 for beginners. What do you experts think?

It has nothing to do with being clean, tren itself seems irritating to the lungs. You would definitely notice 150mg, 20 or so mg per day with an insulin needle. Easy.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #93 on: October 30, 2017, 06:20:00 AM »
I only have to look at a bottle of Tren & I start feeling like I'm going to start coughing

got great results off the original Parabolan & sustanon years ago - no coughing back then

I get the coughs really bad - haven't used any tren in years  :'( becuse of it

Never tried the SC route - maybe I will.  :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #94 on: October 30, 2017, 06:25:57 AM »
were you and tiger injecting each other with it  ???

You’re not really trying to bait into comparing my physique to yours are you? Lmao?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #95 on: October 30, 2017, 06:36:50 AM »
He probably had no idea what Joe Weider was injecting into him.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: October 30, 2017, 07:08:44 AM »
In an article entitled : Training with Arnold", the wrestler Ric Drasin wrote the following:

"Arnold and Franco would bring their supply from Europe. They had the best. Primobolan and dianabol was what they used at the time. I got all of that I needed from them. Franco would give me the shot as it was a preloaded needle about three in long! Scared the hell out of me. But, the results I got from their stuff was awesome. I blew up and got really hard on it."

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 30, 2017, 07:43:48 AM »

That sounds awful.  Why would you do that to yourself? You don't look any different from the next guy that trains, I don't see the point of putting yourself through torture.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 30, 2017, 08:53:00 AM »
I used one, tried 2 but too much.... :'(

what year do you think they were taken off the market?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #99 on: October 30, 2017, 09:49:57 AM »
no matter what he took it would be hard to find even one person on this board who could outwork arnold at anything when he was working towards a goal, whether it be training for the O, making money, or getting laid

By women or wieders friends ?

Wasn’t he into real estate recently after immigrating ?  I’m sure he just willingly decided to ‘venture’ freely into the la county real estate market in the 70s ::) solely with his large income