Author Topic: The (non) racist thread of real facts  (Read 10734 times)

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
Re: The (non) racist thread of real facts
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2017, 05:14:41 AM »
......... and to not take kindly to disrespect.

;D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2017, 05:46:25 AM »

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2017, 06:14:45 AM »
We can also compare the spousal abuse and murder between straights and gays.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2017, 06:22:52 AM »
You don't believe there are cognitive differences between what we call races?

Almost everyone believes there are physical differences making some races better at some sports for example but few are willing to say it's perfectly plausible that the differences extend to the cognitive realm. The brain is part of physiology too. Bizarre.

What do you attribute the IQ differences to? Or perhaps you don't think IQ tests measure anything of relevance?
I didn't say that. Where did I say that? Where did you pull that out of your ass from?
That is called being stupid.
Read what I wrote.

And Matt likes to point out this racial stuff, yet he has the IQ of a dead gnat.
 Ask yourself this (and Matt) if black people are so violent, why is it up until the late 50s or 60s, there was this whole "the docile negro" (black men) stereotype? So easy to control, wouldn't lift a finger. Make up your damn minds.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2017, 06:32:57 AM »
I didn't say that. Where did I say that? Where did you pull that out of your ass from?
Read what I wrote.

And Matt is likes to point out this racial stuff, yet he has the IQ of a dead gnat.
 Ask yourself this (and Matt) if black people are so violent, why is it up until the late 50s or 60s, there was this whole "the docile negro" (black men) stereotype? So easy to control, wouldn't lift a finger. Make up your damn minds.

I didn't put words in your mouth, I was asking. I know Sowell is smart but don't know what you were referring to wrt him. I seem to remember reading somewhere that he didn't believe in IQ differences between races, but I could be wrong.

Wrt to violence some data says blacks have worse future time orientation, are more impulsive. Asians are more docile and have more respect for authority than whites according to the same theorists. Less violent crime in asian communities.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2017, 06:48:46 AM »
I didn't put words in your mouth, I was asking. I know Sowell is smart but don't know what you were referring to wrt him. I seem to remember reading somewhere that he didn't believe in IQ differences between races, but I could be wrong.

Wrt to violence some data says blacks have worse future time orientation, are more impulsive. Asians are more docile and have more respect for authority than whites according to the same theorists. Less violent crime in asian communities.
Read Matt's comment. I was referring to that. Do you guys need a damn bell and someone to point you all in the correct direction? A certain generation screwed up things for children and grand children. And Sowell speaks on certain issues that Matt was talking about. But Matt is too stupid find out answers for himself. Wouldn't someone be more impulsive if they were say, more emotional? And if that person was a male raised by a woman, could it be that the male would be more prone to mimic his mother's behavior patterns, including being more emotion?

Also, you make the assumption that there is less violent crime. Maybe it's less reported violent crime because they handle issues in their own communities, and don't get the police involved. You'd be surprised at the level of domestic abuse that goes on in supposed "respectable" communities and households. Therein lies the problem with numbers, if all you have is numbers, that's all you can go on.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2017, 07:00:01 AM »
Read what I wrote.

And Matt is likes to point out this racial stuff, yet he has the IQ of a dead gnat.

They were never so damn docile. There has been disproportionately more crime and violence amongst them ever since set free. Granted they were mistreated and should have never been enslaved to begin with.

Why are you and they so concerned with what others think of them?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2017, 07:44:24 AM »
Read Matt's comment. I was referring to that. Do you guys need a damn bell and someone to point you all in the correct direction? A certain generation screwed up things for children and grand children. And Sowell speaks on certain issues that Matt was talking about. But Matt is too stupid find out answers for himself. Wouldn't someone be more impulsive if they were say, more emotional? And if that person was a male raised by a woman, could it be that the male would be more prone to mimic his mother's behavior patterns, including being more emotion?

Also, you make the assumption that there is less violent crime. Maybe it's less reported violent crime because they handle issues in their own communities, and don't get the police involved. You'd be surprised at the level of domestic abuse that goes on in supposed "respectable" communities and households. Therein lies the problem with numbers, if all you have is numbers, that's all you can go on.

Well, I was right in assuming you prefer a sociological explanation for whatever ills plague the black community, wasn't I? That's fine, I haven't fully made up my mind either. But I suspect biology plays a bigger role than most think and a lot of data seems to support this. For example the IQ variations and school performance differences persist despite all sorts of interventions. And culture could be downstream of biology.

As far as non-reported crime, sure, could be. Though otoh killings and shootings would be hard to keep secret.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2017, 07:55:13 AM »
Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2017, 11:29:39 AM »

Dr. Sowell essentially believes that all African-American ills can be attributed to various government interventions. I agree that all these do-gooder social programs haven’t helped and have probably made things worse but it doesn’t prove that things wouldn’t be fucked up without them.

The fact that every single area of the country that has gone from being predominately white to black has deteriorated into a fucked up crime ridden shit hole is pretty damning evidence that there’s something inherently wrong with black culture or whatever you want to call it.

If Sowell is correct, at least one group of blacks somewhere in the country should’ve been able to overcome the odds.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2017, 05:36:18 PM »
Taxes. They can claim married status and then claim one as a dependent.

Mate before gay marriage ten percent of gays were in monogamous relationships

(With an average of like eight affairs a year lol)

After gay marriage..?

Eleven percent.

It's just societal destruction, pushing for gay marriage and acceptance, etc

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2017, 05:38:59 PM »
Read what I wrote.

And Matt likes to point out this racial stuff, yet he has the IQ of a dead gnat.

Because back then they knew their place, realized they were vastly inferior, and would still get lynched if they stepped out of line.

No such thing exists today.

Thanks libtards

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2017, 05:40:28 PM »
Well, I was right in assuming you prefer a sociological explanation for whatever ills plague the black community, wasn't I? That's fine, I haven't fully made up my mind either. But I suspect biology plays a bigger role than most think and a lot of data seems to support this. For example the IQ variations and school performance differences persist despite all sorts of interventions. And culture could be downstream of biology.

As far as non-reported crime, sure, could be. Though otoh killings and shootings would be hard to keep secret.

I proved it's downstream of biology

Check out my facts in sequence

IQ reaches heritability 0.8 over lifetime

Hehe

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2017, 06:16:19 PM »
Bingo.

Oh, but Blacks commit crime because they are in poverty.  For example, they commit more crime than Whites and Asians.

There are 10 million poor Blacks in the USA.
There are 30 million poor Whites and Asians in the USA.

So since poverty predicts crime, we have 3x as much crime committed by Whites and Asians than by Blacks.

OH SHIT, WAIT, THE OPPOSITE OF THAT.

Doh!  There goes your bullshit sociological theories.

Rofl @ poverty being the reason why Blacks are shooting and killing OTHER BLACKS in Chicago in record numbers.  Oh, and that thar gun control sure is working out great for Illinois too, isn't it.  ::)

;D

A

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2017, 06:19:02 PM »
Bingo.

Oh, but Blacks commit crime because they are in poverty.  For example, they commit more crime than Whites and Asians.

There are 10 million poor Blacks in the USA.
There are 30 million poor Whites and Asians in the USA.

So since poverty predicts crime, we have 3x as much crime committed by Whites and Asians than by Blacks.

OH SHIT, WAIT, THE OPPOSITE OF THAT.

Doh!  There goes your bullshit sociological theories.

Rofl @ poverty being the reason why Blacks are shooting and killing OTHER BLACKS in Chicago in record numbers.  Oh, and that thar gun control sure is working out great for Illinois too, isn't it.  ::)

any truth to the rumour that Shizzo helped with this Matt?

"

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2017, 06:19:22 PM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2017, 02:32:13 AM »
Top Poodle = hyperagitating angus destroyer.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2017, 02:41:42 AM »
^ i don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing..

"The least intelligent ten percent of whites have IQs below 81; forty percent of blacks have IQs that low."

source: http://archive.is/RkAGw

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2017, 03:14:49 AM »
Average african american iq is 85.  Average white american iq is 100.

all white hillbillies are taken into account :)

source: https://archive.is/InMu2

Home made Moonshine helps too  :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2017, 03:31:47 AM »
75% of straight men are faithful, compared to just FOUR POINT FIVE percent of gay men

https://archive.is/cr4QD

tell me why the gay agenda gays pushed for marriage again...?

this is complete and utter horsebullshit

nearly all the fellas i met here in eurooe are unfaithful, id say 80%

and they are white

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2017, 03:49:51 AM »
Statistical facts Don't Read Well for The Blacks.

The Lefties & Politically correct
also the Blacks (understandably so) will scream & shout
That this shouldn't be openly discussed / spoken about.

They don't like the Facts.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2017, 04:30:24 AM »
Statistical facts Don't Read Well for The Blacks.

The Lefties & Politically correct
also the Blacks (understandably so) will scream & shout
That this shouldn't be openly discussed / spoken about.

They don't like the Facts.

my favorite fact:

The least intelligent ten percent of whites have IQs below 81; forty percent of blacks have IQs that low.

that means because of affirmative action, nearly every black you meet in a professional public setting, such as government work or university work, will be significantly less suited for the job than their white brethren.

abolish affirmative action, have merit be the only guide.  it's how trump does things.  the leftist institution should (they never will) follow suit

then the blacks who are in high positions truly deserve to be there.  there will be maybe three blacks in a college of eight hundred, but so be it, that means they're qualified

...and will have unfettered access to fresh white pussy obsessed with big black cock

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2017, 04:42:45 AM »
my favorite fact:

The least intelligent ten percent of whites have IQs below 81; forty percent of blacks have IQs that low.

that means because of affirmative action, nearly every black you meet in a professional public setting, such as government work or university work, will be significantly less suited for the job than their white brethren.

abolish affirmative action, have merit be the only guide.  it's how trump does things.  the leftist institution should (they never will) follow suit

then the blacks who are in high positions truly deserve to be there.  there will be maybe three blacks in a college of eight hundred, but so be it, that means they're qualified

...and will have unfettered access to fresh white pussy obsessed with big black cock

Correct.
What a load of utter stupidity & nonsense - Affirmative action / Positive Discrimination Is.

FFS if the blacks had anything about them they'd clearly be shouting & kicking about it being racist
as it clearly is.

What a way to lower the overall standard - How can any sensible intelligent person argue in its favour.

Lets play Devils advocate here --
The Olympic 100meter final qualifying time is lets say 10.5 seconds
Oh bit we got No White Men in Final --
I know bright idea No1 Lets Lower the Qualifying time For Mr Whitey
To 11.5 seconds -
Ahh yes now we got some white lads in the finals also- That's going to improve the overall quality of the race/ finals isn't it ::)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2017, 04:45:33 AM »
Lets play Devils advocate here --
The Olympic 100meter final qualifying time is lets say 10.5 seconds
Oh bit we got No White Men in Final --
I know bright idea No1 Lets Lower the Qualifying time For Mr Whitey
To 11.5 seconds -
Ahh yes now we got some white lads in the finals also- That's going to improve the overall quality of the race/ finals isn't it ::)

he he he he

this made me chuckle

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2017, 05:07:27 AM »
Average african american iq is 85.  Average white american iq is 100.

all white hillbillies are taken into account :)

source: https://archive.is/InMu2

Thanks man. Now I'm informed.