Author Topic: Antifa - Discussion and Protest Live - Nov 4th  (Read 8940 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Has Antifa taken up a new cause?
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2017, 11:02:53 AM »
Link? Pics/video of it being destroyed? There's cameras everywhere, nobody caught even a pic? Lol

InfoWars had video last night on their youtube channel and it seems to support the theory that somebody infiltrated Antifa and gave them this banner after  30 seconds or so somebody noticed and tore it down.

&t=327s

Fuck Antifa still.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: All-Purpose Antifa discussion thread. Nov 4th tomorrow.
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2017, 06:42:39 PM »
November 4th tomorrow.  Does anybody thing these shit-rats are going to be able to do anything significant?  They've been making a lot of threats.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2017, 07:33:00 PM »
November 4th tomorrow.  Does anybody thing these shit-rats are going to be able to do anything significant?  They've been making a lot of threats.

I dont think they will be able to organize anything on a large scale.  People are too busy living their lives and getting by to involve themselves with this crap.  Besides, with social media, its very unlikely anyone can take a government agency by surprise.  I predict this will be a few hundred people marching in some cities and clashing with some counter groups and police intervening when necessary.  Being ungovernable sounds good to them on paper, but at the end of the day they want their starbucks in their prius heading to the brittany spears concert.  They want government just the same as everyone else they just dont know it.  I could be wrong but this is how i see it going. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2017, 07:43:16 PM »

No. According to reports, the right was exaggerating their (antifa) claims. Apparently, all they intend to do is protest.

But either way, I don't think anything big will happen. Antifa is all talk. They are such a ridiculous organization. They need to look in the mirror to see their own shortcomings and failed resolutions.
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2017, 07:59:54 PM »
No. According to reports, the right was exaggerating their (antifa) claims. Apparently, all they intend to do is protest.

But either way, I don't think anything big will happen. Antifa is all talk. They are such a ridiculous organization. They need to look in the mirror to see their own shortcomings and failed resolutions.

What do you have to say about this.....

or this.......

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2017, 08:14:40 PM »

or this.......

In regards to what? You were not specific. However, here are some thoughts:

Well, I am no expert on freedom of speech, but I assume this does not fall in the realm of free speech, since the picture and video both threaten physical violence against others. As such, I disagree with the picture and video.

I think most of them are all talk. Will a few stray and actually engage in physical violence? Sure, but on the whole, I think most of them talk a good game; they will likely just scream, yell, and protest.y
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2017, 08:26:20 PM »
In regards to what? You were not specific. However, here are some thoughts:

Well, I am no expert on freedom of speech, but I assume this does not fall in the realm of free speech, since the picture and video both threaten physical violence against others. As such, I disagree with the picture and video.

I think most of them are all talk. Will a few stray and actually engage in physical violence? Sure, but on the whole, I think most of them talk a good game; they will likely just scream, yell, and protest.y

Well, lets just start with their sign.  "This is War".  That's a pretty bold statement in my opinion and I choose to take them at their word.

That certainly isn't a figment of some right wing nut job's imagination.  They said it.  Do you believe them?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2017, 08:36:31 PM »
Would rather be prepared and not need it than need it and not be prepared.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2017, 08:37:28 PM »
I think this dude William Jasper is giving out a lot of very important information in this video and connecting a lot of dots.  Anyone who is genuinely interested in this issue should spend a few minutes and watch.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2017, 09:39:38 PM »
Well, lets just start with their sign.  "This is War".  That's a pretty bold statement in my opinion and I choose to take them at their word.

That certainly isn't a figment of some right wing nut job's imagination.  They said it.  Do you believe them?

I believe them in the sense that they believe they are going to do that (create war).

But I think most will cower and there will be a few true rebels in the mix.
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2017, 09:58:22 PM »
I believe them in the sense that they believe they are going to do that (create war).

But I think most will cower and there will be a few true rebels in the mix.

I think you are probably right at least initially but much like the mooslim holy war I think this communism fight is coming to us whether we like it or not.  They aren't going to get bored and quit.

So, if the war is gonna pop off I'd prefer it happen sooner than later.  Thus, to Antifa I say......

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2017, 10:18:36 PM »
Might be better to just ask yourself: what can they do?  No group has the power to even begin to challenge the government.  Their efforts would go much further if they focused on finding a solid democratic nominee for 2020.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2017, 12:22:41 AM »
So what do you all think the body count will be on the 4th?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2017, 12:36:33 AM »
I dont think they will be able to organize anything on a large scale.  People are too busy living their lives and getting by to involve themselves with this crap.  Besides, with social media, its very unlikely anyone can take a government agency by surprise.  I predict this will be a few hundred people marching in some cities and clashing with some counter groups and police intervening when necessary.  Being ungovernable sounds good to them on paper, but at the end of the day they want their starbucks in their prius heading to the brittany spears concert.  They want government just the same as everyone else they just dont know it.  I could be wrong but this is how i see it going. 

Right on.  Even if you're dirt poor life is pretty good.  No one in the 1st world has experienced any real privation and they're soft as a feather bed.  Fat people with air conditioning don't revolt.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2017, 01:58:25 AM »

I keep thinking that the vast majority of these people are the whiners who threatened to move to Canada if Trump won. We see how that went.

No…
I suspect most of these folks are the ones who utilize and rely on “safe-spaces,” coloring books, hot chocolate, and safety pins.

I will be monitoring the news from work today, although I expect nothing significant to happen.
Either way, be safe, my friends.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2017, 01:58:56 AM »
Remember, Remember the 5th of November
http://www.potw.org/archive/potw405.html

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2017, 02:06:24 AM »

Nice to see getbigger Be There mentioned by name on the front page  ;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2017, 02:20:39 AM »
I shall check back on this thread in about 10 hours or so and see if anything went down.

Antifa pussies eat shit.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2017, 04:28:57 AM »
theres nothing better to do video games suck latley might as well join antifa
A

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2017, 04:34:11 AM »
I have to admit, the idea of an all out bloody war with these antifa twinks excites me.  Most getbiggers could rend them limb from lmb with our bare hands.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2017, 04:40:45 AM »
I have to admit, the idea of an all out bloody war with these antifa twinks excites me.  Most getbiggers could rend them limb from limb with our bare hands.

Sounds Good To Me.
Sort the Them out once & for All.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2017, 07:10:24 AM »
Never willingly walk into another mans trap. Now, if they wish to come out to the country, that’s my domain. Let the all democrat cities burn to the ground. God laughs.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
LIVE Antifa-coverage
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2017, 11:05:22 AM »
Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: LIVE Antifa-coverage
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2017, 11:06:25 AM »
What are these retards up to now?

Royalty