Author Topic: Trump’s Twitter is a gift that just keeps giving  (Read 4161 times)

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
Re: Trump’s Twitter is a gift that just keeps giving
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2017, 02:47:17 AM »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
45th President of the United States of America

“Pocahontas just stated that the Democrats, lead by the legendary Crooked Hillary Clinton, rigged the Primaries! Lets go FBI & Justice Dept.”

For those who don’t know, Pocahontas is Leftist Senator Elizabeth Warren who once claimed to be part Indian.

f##king twitter finger president.  disgrace.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2017, 03:17:23 AM »
guy truly is comic gold.. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) i beginning to see his attraction.

Here’s your “base”: 20% of the Democratic Party. The other 80% is a collection of Hispanics, women, homos and pedos.

Btw, Congrats on the one-year anniversary of your meltdown.

Chicago torture video: No bail for 4 suspects

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/06/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/index.html

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2017, 03:41:08 AM »
has he tweeted any props to 15 yet  ???

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2017, 03:51:43 AM »
If this where an add for steriods. Sales would be way down.

Since dj started deca, papa johns sales have been way down.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2017, 04:24:16 AM »
Since dj started deca, papa johns sales have been way down.

;D

but i did go to pizza slut on weds and had a large supreme and 2 liters of pepsi

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2017, 07:27:38 AM »
Here’s your “base”: 20% of the Democratic Party. The other 80% is a collection of Hispanics, women, homos and pedos.

Lets see Trumpanzee's base.  Bunch of fuckin' hillbilly, racist, piece of shit rednecks.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2017, 07:41:29 AM »

Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2017, 11:15:38 AM »
Trump's causing Lib meltdowns left and right.

Fantastic.

MAGA!

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2017, 11:17:50 AM »
Trump's causing Lib meltdowns left and right.

Fantastic.

MAGA!

Yep! love seeing the snowflakes melt.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2017, 11:23:26 AM »
Next to Don Jr. he's the ultimate twitter troll....lmao

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2017, 11:30:26 AM »
Trump is the most 'presidential' President since Lincoln.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2017, 12:23:41 PM »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
45th President of the United States of America

“Pocahontas just stated that the Democrats, lead by the legendary Crooked Hillary Clinton, rigged the Primaries! Lets go FBI & Justice Dept.”

For those who don’t know, Pocahontas is Leftist Senator Elizabeth Warren who once claimed to be part Indian.

Trumps tweets are a gift for the judiciary

Not sure if you're aware how many times judges have cited his tweets when judging against his travel ban

A judge just blocked his transgender military ban a couple of  days ago and also cited his tweets

Trumps tweets about the NYC terrorist attack is likely going to help the defense (thanks alot Trump)

Mueller probably going to be using Trumptards tweets as well

It's too bad the manchild in the Oval Office is still not aware that he is the leader of everyone in this country and his comments are disrespectful to native Americans (I'm not referring to Warren).  The guy is just a fucking moron and apparently he feels the need to keep reminding us he's a bigot

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2017, 12:25:38 PM »
If it wasn’t for Trump, Twitter would have trouble staying in business. It’s funny how the libs praised his account getting shut down for 11 mins. Silencing free speech is what these fags do best.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2017, 12:39:14 PM »
If it wasn’t for Trump, Twitter would have trouble staying in business. It’s funny how the libs praised his account getting shut down for 11 mins. Silencing free speech is what these fags do best.

Twitter bans people all the time

Everyone has a right to free speech but no one has a "right" to a Twitter account and if Trump was ever banned (which is not likely) his right to free speech would not be affected

I personally want Trump to keep tweeting as often as possible

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2017, 01:19:42 PM »

Not sure if you're aware how many times judges have cited his tweets when judging against his travel ban

A judge just blocked his transgender military ban a couple of  days ago and also cited his tweets

Trumps tweets about the NYC terrorist attack is likely going to help the defense (thanks alot Trump)

It's too bad the manchild in the Oval Office is still not aware that he is the leader of everyone in this country and his comments are disrespectful to native Americans (I'm not referring to Warren).  The guy is just a fucking moron and apparently he feels the need to keep reminding us he's a bigot

And they still can't come up with viable legal basis for blocking it...lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2017, 01:21:57 PM »
i absolitly despize bush the son now days,, what he and bush senior are doing is wrong!

bush the son was the wrong president for America,, he ruined athletes life and was a direct cause for the rize of the islamo fascist Hussein Obama the son of 1000 whores.. the Kenyan.. the one who married a legit racist named Michael Obama,,

it took sins of 20 years! to bring about president Donald trump that now clean the mess.. drain it.. and then put marbles in it and beautiful lakes all around it.. with green grass and blue skys

the last 20 years destroyed the west socially and culturally and president Donald trump is the medicine.. and oh what a great medicine he is

love every second of it and very hapy i have a big hand in it,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2017, 01:25:13 PM »
i absolitly despize bush the son now days,, what he and bush senior are doing is wrong!

bush the son was the wrong president for America,, he ruined athletes life and was a direct cause for the rize of the islamo fascist Hussein Obama the son of 100 whores.. the Kenyan.. the one who married a legit racist named Michael Obama,,

it took sins of 20 years! to bring about president Donald trump that now clean the mess.. drain it.. and then put marbles in it and beautiful lakes all around it.. with green grass and blue skys

the last 20 years destroyed the west socially and culturally and president Donald trump is the medicine.. and oh what a great medicine he is

love every second of it and very hapy i have a big hand in it,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Olbermann: I Probably Owe an Apology to George W. Bush

Far-left commentator Keith Olbermann said Friday on "The View" he probably owed George W. Bush an apology based on what the country has comparatively endured with the political rise of President Donald Trump.

Olbermann called Bush a war criminal, liar, traitor and fascist during his MSNBC tenure as anchor of "Countdown," and he also called on the 43rd president to resign at the time.

However, Olbermann charges in his new book that Trump is a "psychopath." He has called the president a "fascist," "President Moron," a "deranged soulless twit," and worse on his inflammatory Twitter feed, and so he would prefer to have Bush as president instead.

Olbermann told "The View" host Meghan McCain that her father, Sen. John McCain (R., Ariz.), was his favorite person in 21st century politics.

"In retrospect, based on what we've seen in the past two years in this country, I owe him an apology, I probably owe George W. Bush an apology," Olbermann said.

"Shut up," McCain said in surprise.

"And I would happily take a third term of George W. Bush rather than this. That's how serious I think it is," Olbermann said.

He said he would also accept a Mike Pence presidency in order to remove Trump from office, who he says is not stable enough to hold the job.

"Thank you for the apology to me and the Bushes. I think it is actually appreciated," McCain said.

It was a friendlier end to what began as a fierce exchange between the two pundits.

The spat began when McCain took issue with Olbermann claiming in a Twitter spat with Donald Trump Jr. that the Trump family had done more damage to America than "Bin Laden + ISIS" combined. Osama Bin Laden was the leader of the al Qaeda terrorist network and mastermind of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks that killed nearly 3,000 people.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2017, 01:56:30 AM »
LMAO

good man  ;D

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2017, 10:26:18 AM »

They would find a reason anyways and you know it or ol' Bowe would have gotten a more appropriate sentence due to Obama's praises. You can't pick and choose. Well apparently they can but the rest of us aren't quite that dumb.

Facts are facts and if judges want to ignore that then that is on them.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2017, 09:27:28 PM »

What kind of fucked up country do you guys live in if your president supreme leader can not murder these liberal judges who defy and sabotage his course.....
It's sad really.

Sadly you have forced many once functional countries to accept this debilitating stupid boring democracy fantasy.
It's really horrible somewhat.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2017, 11:37:38 AM »

Vegas
Texas  ::)