Author Topic: Fake money - Any of you guys seen this shit?  (Read 1303 times)

chess315

Fake money - Any of you guys seen this shit?
« on: November 16, 2017, 12:34:31 PM »
 These kids at a party had like $100,000 and I asked them where they got it they said ordered it online and showed me they literally ordered it right in the open doing nothing but googling fake money. And running around spending it like is real your thoughts. And no one seems to give a shit or care one bit it's like Trump is literally letting people buy money or something idk . I truly don't know if it's actually even distinguishable I been noticing way more money around lately every where in the country.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: Fake money any of you guys seen this shit ?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 12:37:12 PM »
So what you are saying is you were at a party and a guy offered you $100k to blow him in front of everyone. You did then went to Walgreens for mouthwash and at the cashier you found out it was fake money. That sucks for you......no pun intended.

chess315

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 12:38:25 PM »
No these kids had all kinds of fake money said the all have 100 grand and been spending it

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 12:39:21 PM »
So what you are saying is you were at a party and a guy offered you $100k to blow him in front of everyone. You did then went to Walgreens for mouthwash and at the cashier you found out it was fake money. That sucks for you......no pun intended.

i guess 315 stands for max ml of jism he can swallow
"

chess315

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 12:39:58 PM »
I figured they may have got it from the dark web nope just Googled it about 10 places pop up

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 12:41:54 PM »
I figured they may have got it from the dark web nope just Googled it about 10 places pop up

what are the selling it for?

they better be careful on not try to pass that off to a dealer
"

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 12:42:04 PM »
Perhaps it's fake, more than likely I bet it's prop money -

http://rjrprops.com/prop-money.html .

Lots of youtube and instatwitter stars buying it to look like ballers.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2017, 12:49:58 PM »
Perhaps it's fake, more than likely I bet it's prop money -

http://rjrprops.com/prop-money.html .

Lots of youtube and instatwitter stars buying it to look like ballers.

Just think of all the stoned out crack ho's on the street corner you can bang with that fake money. They are so wasted they will never know the difference. I am ordering some right-fucking now!   ;)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2017, 12:57:45 PM »
I met a guy in a gym when I was in college, big dude he was a juiced up guy with just terrible genetics, anyway I used to see him pull up to the gym in various cars, Escalade, Porsche, BMW's, so I asked him one day what he does for work, he tells me he deals in counterfeit money, he then asked me if I was interested, the rate was $1,000 real money in exchange for $10,000 fake money. I told him I was broke, being I was in college, funny thing about 6 months later, the guy disappeared, not sure if he went to jail or just relocated, but never met anyone other then him in any walk of life dealing in counterfeit money.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2017, 10:26:58 PM »

Brilliant!

Just think of all the stoned out crack ho's on the street corner you can bang with that fake money. They are so wasted they will never know the difference. I am ordering some right-fucking now!   ;)

I support this decision....go for it!

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Re: Fake money - Any of you guys seen this shit?
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2017, 10:28:35 PM »
FAKE money FIAT money same thing.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2017, 10:30:26 PM »

You are going to test the strength of some pimp hands.