Author Topic: PDI PRO Qualifier Aug 11-12, 2006 - Orlando, FL  (Read 33516 times)

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
Re: PDI PRO Qualifier Aug 11-12, 2006 - Orlando, FL
« Reply #200 on: April 14, 2006, 11:04:36 AM »
onlyme why didn't you post YOUR pre-op photo? You sexy bitch, we love you know matter what these IFBB stooges say on here.  :-*
Enjoy your dish...

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: April 14, 2006, 11:05:31 AM »
Horsey, I hate cardio, doesn't mean I don't do it. Nice try though, horse lover.

Oh, and it's you're, not your. Keep plugging away though, you'll get it.

Thanks for the support. :D. Theres way to little of it around here. 8)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #202 on: April 14, 2006, 11:06:28 AM »
  I didn't melt down, you stupid fucking moron! >:( f**k you! >:(     >:(        >:( I hope your grandchildren have lots of freckles, you God-forsaken island >:(

Guess what this is? Anyone? Anyone?

Nice job LuciusFox, I know you did this purposely all so we could call meltdown.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #203 on: April 14, 2006, 11:07:05 AM »

Nice meltdown deflection.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: April 14, 2006, 11:08:04 AM »

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #205 on: April 14, 2006, 11:08:22 AM »

You got it buddy, although it's "too" not to.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: April 14, 2006, 11:09:55 AM »
Guess what this is? Anyone? Anyone?

Nice job LuciusFox, I know you did this purposely all so we could call meltdown.

Somebody call it please ;D

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: April 14, 2006, 11:11:28 AM »
You got it buddy, although it's "too" not to.

oh shit, he deflected the meltdown back at war-horse.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: April 14, 2006, 11:13:20 AM »

;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: April 14, 2006, 11:21:32 AM »

All hell is breaking loose around here!!!! >:( ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #210 on: April 14, 2006, 11:23:26 AM »
All hell is breaking loose around here!!!! >:( ;D

This is now the "X" Thread

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #211 on: April 14, 2006, 12:34:43 PM »
Keith, I noticed you avoided comment on my response, maybe it was the language barrier. Let me know if you need help on understanding facts in English.

When you're done melting down on the ladies of getbig, let us know how much your therapy sessions are and I'll start a fund to help you get more help or perhaps a different therapist.

Elevate Your Image.™

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: April 14, 2006, 12:35:41 PM »
Keith, I noticed you avoided comment on my response, maybe it was the language barrie. Let me know if you need help on understanding facts in English.

When you're done melting down on the ladies of getbig, let us know how much your therapy sessions are and I'll start a fund to help you get more help or perhaps a different therapist.

;D

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: April 14, 2006, 01:28:28 PM »

Lift Pud what comment I didn't see it.  was it about the therapy.  Just like I thought you believed I took therapy.  But if you want you can start a fund for me anyway.  God with all that dough your bringing in making sites you must be rolling.   ;D  Not sure how you and your girl Nice Rag got me to lower myself to your level but it is interesting.  I never seen two people who have acheived and done so little with their lives attacking me.  It is defintiely an experience to see how low people get.  At least Shawn and Chic have done something in their lives.  You two are just wannabes whatevers all over me.  It is refreshing to know their are people like you out there.  Keeps me grounded.  God I hope in person at the Olympia you are still so bold. 

And realize this.  After this I go to either my pool or open the gate and go to the beach.  Then I go to the gym and still lift more than you will in your life.  Then I come home rest checkin here go diving or paddle.  Then I go to the store then Blockbusters and then back home.  Sometimes I might go bodysurfing (yes like a small boat).  I don't worry about money EVER.  I have a new business that has taken off like crazy.  I may be fat now but my life is and has been a whole lot better than yours will ever be.  And thats a fact even you can't distort.  So go ahead make you pointless fat jokes and jabs at me.  They do nothing.  They make you feel better which is your intention.  That is good.  Insecure and small people do that.  I understand.  So please go ahead and use me to increase your confidence.  Hopefully it will be so strong that at the Olympia you will have the balls to come up and say hi to me.  I'll be at the craps tables at the Orleans the majority of the time. Have a good day. 

And do we know your real name yet Nice Rag.  I think we know Lift Pud (who cares though).

It's right above the one you took the time to disect on page 8 but that's okay. For you not being a fan of the IFBB, why would you go and support the Olympia or are you a secret PDI mission and can't discuss the details? I'll come up and introduce myself and Ron can take a photo, so I can cherish the moment.

Yes, you dwarf me and don't worry you're not fat you're just fluffy.
Elevate Your Image.™

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: April 14, 2006, 01:48:33 PM »
 And the battle continues... ;D

pushinweight

« Reply #215 on: April 14, 2006, 01:54:22 PM »
WOW I leave for while and Keith is getting the shit kicked out of him.  Keith what's happening?  Why are these two guys picking on you.  Who is Nice Rag or whoever.  Lift Studio is just a webmaster I know that.  So his posts don't mean much.  But who is this other guy.  And I don't think Keith is threatening either of you.  He really doesn't need too.  Fill me in I've been i fucking Hong Kong for almost 4 months.  I am finally home.  Got to catch up.  My fricking fridge is broken.  I hope Gold's Venice is still in business.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: April 14, 2006, 01:55:26 PM »
Did you pay the admission fee for this show?

Nope, it's like the free WWF I used to watch on Saturdays as a kid ;D

pushinweight

« Reply #217 on: April 14, 2006, 01:59:05 PM »
Man I am reading more and more of these posts.  Keith what the fuck are you doing.  Why you even giving these two the glory of all this shit.  Guys not done reading everything here yet but I have known this dude since the early 80's and went to the Olympia with him in 2000.  You must have really got him pissed at something.  Cause this mother fucker is the coolest guy I've met.  Not only is he strong as all shit he is the funniest dude anywhere.  Keith remember Nasser in the elevator.  YOu had him crying his ass off he was laughing so hard.  That lady was going to mace him.  Anyway something is wrong here.  I got to keep reading.  

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: April 14, 2006, 02:07:47 PM »
WOW I leave for while and Keith is getting the shit kicked out of him.  Keith what's happening?  Why are these two guys picking on you.  Who is Nice Rag or whoever.  Lift Studio is just a webmaster I know that.  So his posts don't mean much.  But who is this other guy.  And I don't think Keith is threatening either of you.  He really doesn't need too.  Fill me in I've been i fucking Hong Kong for almost 4 months.  I am finally home.  Got to catch up.  My fricking fridge is broken.  I hope Gold's Venice is still in business.
I write and photograph for NPC NEWS as well as help in the marketing of other NPC/IFBB shows. It is clear my loyalty is with the NPC/IFBB, I don't hide that fact. I've competed in 2 NPC shows and had my ass handed to me both times. Keith likes to put out his side of the story but avoids the facts when it comes to this he spouts off about. Get your fridge fixed and ask NiceRacq for the cliff notes on this thread.

Elevate Your Image.™

pushinweight

« Reply #219 on: April 14, 2006, 02:08:54 PM »
Holy shit Keith bro I'm calling your ass this weekend.  You fat fuck.  Knock this off.  First off quit with Chic.  You like him before what happened.  This Nice Rack seems okay too.  A little pushy but not that bad just wants to know answers it seems.  But why are you asking Keith.  Is PDI the new organization thing with Wayne.  Is Keith part of that now.  Man, I swear I haven't heard shit since around December or so. The whole has changed.  And fuck Shawn.  I do like the pics of you man thats on here though.  Folks Keith is way overweight now but doesn't look like your typical fat slob.  He had 20+ years of lifting unreal weight and the strongest fuck in any gym we went too.  His weight went all around hig gut and ass.  His right calf is gross as all fuck too.  But he said it was better.  I'd give him some slack on the fat crap.  Fat don't have strength.  And he has a ton of strength.  Got to keep reading

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: April 14, 2006, 02:10:30 PM »
  Nope, it's like the free WWF I used to watch on Saturdays as a kid ;D

yeah, but there was more titty on WWF  ;D
tiny-tit bounty hunter

pushinweight

« Reply #221 on: April 14, 2006, 02:20:58 PM »
I write and photograph for NPC NEWS as well as help in the marketing of other NPC/IFBB shows. It is clear my loyalty is with the NPC/IFBB, I don't hide that fact. I've competed in 2 NPC shows and had my ass handed to me both times. Keith likes to put out his side of the story but avoids the facts when it comes to this he spouts off about. Get your fridge fixed and ask NiceRacq for the cliff notes on this thread.

Okay I gotta go after this.  This is one of the funniest threads ever on Getbig.  You guys goota chill big time.  Firts off I haven't talked to Keith since like Christmas or so.  So I don't nothing about what is happening here with this PDI but I will by the end of the weekend.  I'll call Wayne and see.  I highly duobt Keith works for Wayne.  I know he talks to Wayne allot.  If anything I see Keith maybe doing a show in Hawaii, but thats about it unless him and Wayne are doing something.

Lift I see why you have your loyalty to the NPC and IFBB  That is great.  Did Keith know this about you.  I can't belive some of the shit he is saying.  You guys definitely got to him.  I can't wait to talk to him.  I read somewhere on here about money or whatever.  Keith may have some money, he defintiely had allot back in the 90's when he had that suntan lotion company but he is nothing like he was.  I do know i have to call him on weekends cause it is free on his cell phone.  His cell phone bill is over $300 every month and he hates paying it.  He defintiely ain't cheap.  I heard his clothign company is doing really good.  I have find out about that and get some shirts.  But, you guys are being harsh on him.  He really is a good guy.  He has changed allot since his spider bit ordeal.  It's tough whathe went through and he doesn't talk about it much.  But, I had to see it and listening to him for about 2 years when we both lived in Vegas and trained at the Gold's there on Decatur.  Very depressed.  He is like my brother now.  We knew allot of the same people and he is really one guy if you ever get a chance to train with you should.  It is amazing how strong and easy he makes things look.  So, for sure you guys got to him for him to talk like this.  I hope you gets his act together in here cause it is really making him look bad.  I gotta go before I can't get a new fridge today.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #222 on: April 14, 2006, 02:33:58 PM »
This petty Girl wants an apology...and a pony

Told ya she was into horses, dude...

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: April 14, 2006, 02:54:22 PM »
Told ya she was into horses, dude...

Warhorse can deliver!!!!   Test levels are crazy high.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #224 on: April 14, 2006, 02:54:59 PM »
Warhorse can deliver!!!!   Test levels are crazy high.

Sweet.

However I hear she'll only go for a ride if you're hung like a 3rd tier mule...