Author Topic: Best Labs and powerlifting blasts  (Read 3783 times)

BeefandMilk

• Getbig I
Best Labs and powerlifting blasts
« on: January 14, 2018, 02:09:20 AM »
New member here,
I did a 3 testosterone "blasts", never cycled off or did pct just cruised the test at 150mg.
Blast doses were always 400-600mg, but I feel like the lab I was using wasn't consistent and sometimes underdosed (had bloodwork only for e2), therefore I'd like to know trustful labs  that I can use.
I live in the UK and labs I can find are triumph, dimension, sphinx, Rx, rohm, sis, dunning and as labs.

Also I'd like to compete in a deadlift only meet in July so I'd like to know if the blast I planned can help a bit.
I am not tempted to take orals honestly, I don't want spend money in tudca, milk thistle and all that stuff when I can buy more injectables.

After reading cycles used by powerlifters it seems that deca, tren and mast are the ones used the most.
I'm already 90kg and I'd rather stay at that weight class.

Btw 4 months blast:
150mg test e EW
400mg tren e EW (injected M/T)
400mg mast e EW(//)
Meet day 60mg halotestin

Thanks in advance

chess315

Re: Best Labs and powerlifting blasts
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 09:55:25 AM »
Powerlifters usually rely heavily on orals you could get by with your injectables but I would run a oral 4-6 weeks out raising the dosage the last few days I would run the halostien 4 weeks out then the day of the meet take like 100mg. They use anadrol a lot also like 150 mg a day

BeefandMilk

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 10:58:35 AM »
Cheers man how about var? Don't want to put on weight. Halo also sounds good 3-4 weeks before the meet

EasternHammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 10:59:22 AM »
New member here,
I did a 3 testosterone "blasts", never cycled off or did pct just cruised the test at 150mg.
Blast doses were always 400-600mg, but I feel like the lab I was using wasn't consistent and sometimes underdosed (had bloodwork only for e2), therefore I'd like to know trustful labs  that I can use.
I live in the UK and labs I can find are triumph, dimension, sphinx, Rx, rohm, sis, dunning and as labs.

Also I'd like to compete in a deadlift only meet in July so I'd like to know if the blast I planned can help a bit.
I am not tempted to take orals honestly, I don't want spend money in tudca, milk thistle and all that stuff when I can buy more injectables.

After reading cycles used by powerlifters it seems that deca, tren and mast are the ones used the most.
I'm already 90kg and I'd rather stay at that weight class.

Btw 4 months blast:
150mg test e EW
400mg tren e EW (injected M/T)
400mg mast e EW(//)
Meet day 60mg halotestin

Thanks in advance

Nah I don't like it.  You need way more test-I would run a gram going into the meet, with suspension used day of.    Swap tren enth for tren ace.  Last 4 weeks use as much as you can tolerate.  Forget about Masteron, does nothing for strength in my opinion.  As for orals-I mean if you can get real halotestin, go for it but it's not very likely.  Just more tren is a safer buy.  

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 11:32:49 AM »
That might make sense for bodybuilding in certain scenarios - but powerlifters will almost always have a much higher test base, other things can be more individual but in general, the test is typically  pretty high.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2018, 12:00:28 PM »
Only tried triumph and sis off your list, sis gets good reviews but the last 2 vials I had were definatley shite, I like triumph it’s also very well priced

BeefandMilk

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2018, 07:29:59 PM »
Only tried triumph and sis off your list, sis gets good reviews but the last 2 vials I had were definatley shite, I like triumph it’s also very well priced

Yeah I was talking about sis when I said it was underdosed. I went with them because of some reviews and also the packaging etc looked good and safe but I'll never use it again.
Triumph seems the one I should use

chess315

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2018, 03:33:48 PM »
It's a good cycle but not like Powerlifting cycles I see