Author Topic: Choose 3 Getbiggers to...  (Read 13096 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Choose 3 Getbiggers to...
« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2017, 10:48:22 AM »
It would be my honor and privilege to take any Getbigger with me to church!!
:D,,WAS AT MASS YESTERDAY WITH MY DAUGHTER..

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #101 on: November 13, 2017, 10:57:09 AM »
:D,,WAS AT MASS YESTERDAY WITH MY DAUGHTER..

You weren't molested were you?

Simple Simon

« Reply #102 on: November 13, 2017, 10:58:03 AM »

hes over 12....

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #103 on: November 13, 2017, 10:59:15 AM »
THATS NOT VERY CHRISTIAN OF YOU...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2017, 11:02:44 AM »
Drink beer with = SF1900 / Henda / The Wizard of Truth

Train with in a gym = chaos / Van Bilderass / tommywishbone

Go backpacking in Asia with = WannaBePro / Hulkotron / Tapeworm

Meet ladies in a club = Johnny Falcon / phreak /  che

X

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #105 on: November 13, 2017, 11:08:30 AM »
THATS NOT VERY CHRISTIAN OF YOU...

hey, those priests have a very checkered past.  just making sure you weren't diddled at your mass visit.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #106 on: November 13, 2017, 11:11:03 AM »
hey, those priests have a very checkered past.  just making sure you weren't diddled at your mass visit.
:P

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #107 on: November 13, 2017, 11:13:36 AM »
yeah you and sf1900 beer/need sf for 'pep'voice of reason..

:D :D :D
X

nabpans

« Reply #108 on: November 13, 2017, 11:34:23 AM »
avesher and his 109 gimmicks

soooooooooo Id be all alone

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: November 13, 2017, 11:44:06 AM »
Wes, NJ, Shizzo, Tommywishbone, SF1900, Funk51, Beefyheavyweight. Just off the top off my head. There are others if I really think about it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #110 on: November 13, 2017, 12:02:06 PM »
Too many to name but most could guess my answers.  :)

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #111 on: November 13, 2017, 01:10:46 PM »

UPDATE PICS NOW!!

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #112 on: November 13, 2017, 01:44:07 PM »
Drink beer with =Don't drink anymore(well at least one day at a time) so I will change that to eat a meal with/have coffee with.
1- Josh and I drank Mcdonadls coffee once together, so that is one getbigger, he is actually a very nice guy in person. So yeah he would be one I could hang out and have a meal with again.We would probably go to swiss chalet for BBBQ chicken because I noticed Josh likes chicken, alot. And swiss chalet is a canadian Institution.
 2-SF1900 because he knows how to order big steaks and being asian I imagine he has enough money to pay for both our giant steaks.
3- third would be Ron because of all the cool stories he probably has, we would probably go for Orange Chicken, well he could have orange chicken, I am hitting the buffet

Train with in a gym =
1-Wes because he loves training even as an old geezer and because he would be no nonsense while not taking himself so seriously like some others do
2-would be DJ, because I would make him actually work his muscles hard for a chnage which has nothing to do with doing shitty 1/8 reps with too much weight on a machine you can barely hold on to
3- would be shizzo because it is about time someone got that slug onto the actual gym floor to work out rather then the usual detour he probably makes to the men's locker room so he can walk around naked with the towel around his neck starting conversations with other men

Go backpacking in Asia with =
1-Basile because he would take a great photo
2-Shizzo because as my gift to getbig it would get him off line finally
3-Josh because he would bring chicken sandwiches and as a gift to getbig he would push both basile and shizzo off the cliff once we reach a mountain peak and make it look like an accidental suicide.

Meet ladies in a club =
1-EsFitness because I would be exciting to the women once he bores them to tears
2-Joon because if I am not sucessful picking up at least he has money for whores and blow for them
3-DJ181 because women will think I have a nice soul for being charitable to retards
"

nabpans

« Reply #113 on: November 13, 2017, 02:03:20 PM »
Drink beer with =Don't drink anymore(well at least one day at a time) so I will change that to eat a meal with/have coffee with.
1- Josh and I drank Mcdonadls coffee once together, so that is one getbigger, he is actually a very nice guy in person. So yeah he would be one I could hang out and have a meal with again.We would probably go to swiss chalet for BBBQ chicken because I noticed Josh likes chicken, alot. And swiss chalet is a canadian Institution.
 2-SF1900 because he knows how to order big steaks and being asian I imagine he has enough money to pay for both our giant steaks.
3- third would be Ron because of all the cool stories he probably has, we would probably go for Orange Chicken, well he could have orange chicken, I am hitting the buffet

Train with in a gym =
1-Wes because he loves training even as an old geezer and because he would be no nonsense while not taking himself so seriously like some others do
2-would be DJ, because I would make him actually work his muscles hard for a chnage which has nothing to do with doing shitty 1/8 reps with too much weight on a machine you can barely hold on to
3- would be shizzo because it is about time someone got that slug onto the actual gym floor to work out rather then the usual detour he probably makes to the men's locker room so he can walk around naked with the towel around his neck starting conversations with other men

Go backpacking in Asia with =
1-Basile because he would take a great photo
2-Shizzo because as my gift to getbig it would get him off line finally
3-Josh because he would bring chicken sandwiches and as a gift to getbig he would push both basile and shizzo off the cliff once we reach a mountain peak and make it look like an accidental suicide.

Meet ladies in a club =
1-EsFitness because I would be exciting to the women once he bores them to tears
2-Joon because if I am not sucessful picking up at least he has money for whores and blow for them
3-DJ181 because women will think I have a nice soul for being charitable to retards

this made my day  :D

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #114 on: November 13, 2017, 02:12:07 PM »
this made my day  :D

well cherish it because if things go like they normally do you have about 3 posts left lol
"

nabpans

« Reply #115 on: November 13, 2017, 02:34:54 PM »
well cherish it because if things go like they normally do you have about 3 posts left lol

lolololllll

this is the longest a gimmick has lasted for me in I dont know how long