Author Topic: Kai Greene - Stranger Things 2  (Read 16494 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Kai Green in Stranger Things 2
« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2017, 09:20:39 PM »
I'm not joking. People are complaining so much about that episode that the creators released a statement defending it. What is so bad about the episode?  I doubt it has anything to do with Kai, but having seen it do you agree?
I don’t want to give any spoilers away but basically it focused on the girl Jane finding her sister. Kai is part of a group which are like vigilantes. Episode 8 was better I thought.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2017, 09:24:17 PM »
I don’t want to give any spoilers away but basically it focused on the girl Jane finding her sister. Kai is part of a group which are like vigilantes. Episode 8 was better I thought.

You just did.  :-\ :-\
X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2017, 09:25:53 PM »
You just did.  :-\ :-\
I was pressed. Sorry for spoiling.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #78 on: October 31, 2017, 05:50:46 AM »

Is this accurate? Haven't checked it out yet- may not, wasn't crazy about first season- but I've been seeing complaints about that episode in particular all over social media. Just saw a tweet about the showrunners releasing a statement to defend that episode.  What's so terrible about it and is Kai to blame?

Kai was great in that episode and credible as an actor.

He really WAS Funshine the Warrior in that ragtag-group of vigilantes!
Q

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #79 on: October 31, 2017, 07:01:47 AM »
LOL. Who wrote this? Come forward and be recognized!

http://rebrn.com/re/kai-greene-is-appearing-in-guy-things-season-3441656/

In the 1st Kai episode grapefruits start to disappear inexplicably from the local grocery store only to be discovered later in massive piles near an abandoned quarry. Next to the piles lay hundreds of empty bottles of insulin and bizarre japanese comics, as well as Cliff NotesTM books on the works of famous philosophers. But what's really weird is that all the grapefruits appear to have holes drilled in them and are filled with a crusty white substance that seems to have some very spooky paranormal properties.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2017, 07:10:02 AM »
LOL. Who wrote this? Come forward and be recognized!

http://rebrn.com/re/kai-greene-is-appearing-in-guy-things-season-3441656/

In the 1st Kai episode grapefruits start to disappear inexplicably from the local grocery store only to be discovered later in massive piles near an abandoned quarry. Next to the piles lay hundreds of empty bottles of insulin and bizarre japanese comics, as well as Cliff NotesTM books on the works of famous philosophers. But what's really weird is that all the grapefruits appear to have holes drilled in them and are filled with a crusty white substance that seems to have some very spooky paranormal properties.

LOL definitely a Getbigger!

THOUGHTS BECOME STRANGER THINGS
Q

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2017, 05:17:59 AM »
Kai was prominent in the episode and did a good job, but the episode was total shit.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2017, 05:19:29 AM »
the second season is total shit
a

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2017, 07:59:34 AM »
I'm not joking. People are complaining so much about that episode that the creators released a statement defending it. What is so bad about the episode?  I doubt it has anything to do with Kai, but having seen it do you agree?

yeah, it was a detour from the main story but an obvious set up for seasons 3 and 4. i think folks are just too stupid to realize it

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2017, 08:02:18 AM »
yeah, it was a detour from the main story but an obvious set up for seasons 3 and 4. i think folks are just too stupid to realize it

Most people are not getbiggers.
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #85 on: November 01, 2017, 08:25:45 AM »

Team Kali Greene will probably show up again in Season 3.
Q

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: November 01, 2017, 09:28:30 AM »
I watched Season one and two. The episode with Kai in was the worst of both seasons. It had nothing to do with Kai. He was great in it.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #87 on: November 01, 2017, 09:30:44 AM »
I watched Season one and two. The episode with Kai in was the worst of both seasons. It had nothing to do with Kai. He was great in it.

Kai was the best thing in that Episode!

I waited (and hoped) that he would have some grape-centric power.
Q

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 03, 2017, 08:50:55 AM »
It was cool to see the Kai episode last night.  But it seemed like he was playing the role of "himself."  It didn't seem like that much of a stretch.  But I disagree that it was the worst episode--without revealing any spoilers, it was a pivotal episode for Eleven.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Kai Greene - Stranger Things 2
« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2017, 08:58:47 PM »
Q

Simple Simon

« Reply #90 on: November 12, 2017, 10:08:16 PM »

Looks like Will Smiths uncle on the prince of bel air

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #91 on: November 12, 2017, 10:15:29 PM »
He is really short

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #92 on: November 12, 2017, 10:17:57 PM »
Is this beginning of the new era of blaxploitation? Do they remake Conan and terminator - saga with Kai in the leading role?? Commando by Kai Greene with modern day CGI?

Dr. David Duke said that he would leave the theatres in the 1970s, and both Whites and Blacks would be complaining under their breath about the other races, but that ultimately it was Jewish producers who produced these movies and profited off them.  :-\  That's kind of depressing.

As for Kai, he always hated showing his muscle at expos, and I think if producers tell him to show his muscles, he should.  Presumably he would do as a producer says.  It would be nice to see more pros get roles in movies.  I'm surprise at how rarely largely muscled men are needed in Hollywood movies.  I would think that there would be at least some demand for it - even in bit parts.  But I guess not.

Simple Simon

« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2017, 01:26:06 AM »
Dr. David Duke said that he would leave the theatres in the 1970s, and both Whites and Blacks would be complaining under their breath about the other races, but that ultimately it was Jewish producers who produced these movies and profited off them.  :-\  That's kind of depressing.

As for Kai, he always hated showing his muscle at expos, and I think if producers tell him to show his muscles, he should.  Presumably he would do as a producer says.  It would be nice to see more pros get roles in movies.  I'm surprise at how rarely largely muscled men are needed in Hollywood movies.  I would think that there would be at least some demand for it - even in bit parts.  But I guess not.

its because they are ridiculous, the average man on the street just doesn't take them seriously, a big raw boned guy at 6'2 looks way more threatening than some blown up midget.
Plus they cant act...