Author Topic: Former Secret Service Agent on Joe Biden: "We had to protect women from him"  (Read 4531 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Huh? I don't see that.

You don't see that where?  In the video posted in this thread?  Are you blind?  Search "Joe Biden children" on YouTube and see how many videos come up.

It's not just what he's seen doing to children in these videos, but also what he's heard saying about them.

Are you just trolling?  I could be mistaken, but all this time I was under the impression that it's well known Joe Biden is a closet pedo.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
You don't see that where?  In the video posted in this thread?  Are you blind?  Search "Joe Biden children" on YouTube and see how many videos come up.

It's not just what he's seen doing to children in these videos, but also what he's heard saying about them.

Are you just trolling?  I could be mistaken, but all this time I was under the impression that it's well known Joe Biden is a closet pedo.

WTF -- creepy watching them vids
He's not really much in the closet by the look of them vids
The kids reactions  :o

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
What say you, Howard?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
What say you, Howard?

When I see someone come forward with direct involvement in this, I'll find it credible.
I looked at the videos, pics, etc.
I saw no evidence of pedo sexual harassment.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
When I see someone come forward with direct involvement in this, I'll find it credible.
I looked at the videos, pics, etc.
I saw no evidence of pedo sexual harassment.

That you find everything Joe Biden does to children in those videos perfectly acceptable is extremely disturbing. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Ok, former VP Biden got the nickname " Uncle Joe" and he's made his share of awkward gaffs.
Like any grandpa figure , he can be viewed as awkward and old, by kids.

I honestly don't think he's a pedo or done anything sexual with kids.

He could very well be a pedo. He could be involved in a lot of horrid things. However, as you point out, the videos aren't proof of that

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
He could very well be a pedo. He could be involved in a lot of horrid things. However, as you point out, the videos aren't proof of that

And he's a liberal.  So there's that.