Author Topic: Sen. Al Franken Accused of Sex Attacks; Disturbing Photo Posted Online  (Read 9545 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Sen. Al Franken Accused of Sex Attacks; Disturbing Photo Posted Online
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2017, 10:36:07 PM »
Figures🙄

New concept for you.. looking things up you're not familiar with?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2017, 11:37:00 PM »
:D
Lmao - this is good. I am loving the total meltdown of these marxist vermin. And franken should get the boot! Good riddance - don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2017, 04:46:49 PM »
[/img]

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2017, 05:55:12 PM »
when i was 8 years old my dog dry humped my leg... i am as well a victim of sexual assault
real men= no rubbers

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2017, 07:10:38 AM »
Has Krusty the Clown resigned yet?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2017, 10:56:29 AM »
Has Krusty the Clown resigned yet?

He should resign....right after Trump resigns

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2017, 10:57:28 AM »
He should resign....right after Trump resigns

;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2017, 03:04:16 PM »
Second Accuser: Al Franken Grabbed My Butt During State Fair Photo

Texas woman Lindsay Menz‏ has accused Sen. Al Franken of grabbing her inappropriately from behind during a 2010 photo with the senator at the Minnesota State Fair.
“In August 2010, Al Franken grabbed me while taking a photo together at the Minnesota State Fair,” Menz wrote on Twitter. “I felt violated & embarassed.”

Menz spoke with CNN about her story, calling the incident “uncomfortable.”

The Democrat senator  “pulled me in really close, like awkward close, and as my husband took the picture, he put his hand full-fledged on my rear,” Menz said. “It was wrapped tightly around my butt cheek. It wasn’t around my waist. It wasn’t around my hip or side. It was definitely on my butt.”

Menz lived in Minnesota at the time of the incident, but moved to Texas in 2014.

Franken told CNN he did not recall the incident.

“I take thousands of photos at the state fair surrounded by hundreds of people, and I certainly don’t remember taking this picture,” Franken said. “I feel badly that Ms. Menz came away from our interaction feeling disrespected.”

Menz came forward in response to the photo released by Leeann Tweeden of the senator groping her while she was sleeping in 2006 and accused him of forcibly kissing her.

“I 100% believe your account of him & his actions, Leeann Tweeden,” Menz wrote on Twitter. “Thank you for sharing your story. #metoo”

Lindsay Menz @LindsayMenz
In August 2010, @alfranken grabbed me while taking a photo together at the Minnesota State Fair. I felt violated & embarassed. I 100% believe your account of him & his actions, @LeeannTweeden. Thank you for sharing your story. #metoo
1:00 PM - Nov 16, 2017

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2017, 03:11:48 PM »
 ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2017, 04:02:20 PM »
I have to confess I’m going to enjoy watching the demise of this dummy.  I’ve been ragging on him since he first ran against Norm Coleman.  He is an embarrassment.  Putting him on the senate judiciary committee compounded the problem of having someone as dumb as him in the senate.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2017, 04:58:33 PM »
I have to confess I’m going to enjoy watching the demise of this dummy.  I’ve been ragging on him since he first ran against Norm Coleman.  He is an embarrassment.  Putting him on the senate judiciary committee compounded the problem of having someone as dumb as him in the senate.

Franken could run circles around a moron like you and you'll be waiting a long time because I seriously doubt he's going anywhere

I get the feeling you're bummed you don't have the opportunity to cast a vote for a child molestor like Moore

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2017, 05:11:12 PM »
Franken could run circles around a moron like you and you'll be waiting a long time because I seriously doubt he's going anywhere

I get the feeling you're bummed you don't have the opportunity to cast a vote for a child molestor like Moore

Ok Village Idiot.  You know I have been ignoring you for years, and will continue to do so despite the fact you perpetually hang from my short and curlies like a jilted ex girlfriend begging for attention, but I am drawing the line on this child molester/pedo stuff.  I don’t give a rip what you call Judge Moore or any other political figure, but the minute you state or imply that I support child molestation or pedophilia is the minute you take another break from the forum.

Now go ahead and ask a dumb question, pretend like you don’t understand, and show everyone, again, why you will always be the Village Idiot. 

I will not hesitate to ban you.  As others have said, you are the most miserable douchebag I have encountered on the internet.  Carry on you miserable mental midget.  And have a nice day.   :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2017, 06:19:23 PM »
Ok Village Idiot.  You know I have been ignoring you for years, and will continue to do so despite the fact you perpetually hang from my short and curlies like a jilted ex girlfriend begging for attention, but I am drawing the line on this child molester/pedo stuff.  I don’t give a rip what you call Judge Moore or any other political figure, but the minute you state or imply that I support child molestation or pedophilia is the minute you take another break from the forum.

Now go ahead and ask a dumb question, pretend like you don’t understand, and show everyone, again, why you will always be the Village Idiot. 

I will not hesitate to ban you.  As others have said, you are the most miserable douchebag I have encountered on the internet.  Carry on you miserable mental midget.  And have a nice day.   :)

Franken in pics molesting arianna tonight

What a liberal pervert

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2017, 08:07:59 PM »
Franken has no standards.  He really has a problem.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2017, 08:27:09 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2017, 09:30:28 PM »

LOL

apparently I struck a nerve

two questions

why do bible thumping fundies always find a way to mention their cock?

on what premise do you propose to ban me?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2017, 11:57:36 PM »
LOL

two questions

What would be the grounds for banning??

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2017, 12:22:36 AM »
LOL

two questions

You sure did.  LOFL.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2017, 11:32:35 AM »
You sure did.  LOFL.

yep, apparently something I said made Bum angry

It's really kind of a mystery

I called him a moron but we've been calling each other names for years and everyone on this board engages in that on a daily basis

I also said I had the feeling he was bummed he couldn't vote for Moore

Not sure how that's a violation of any rule and Bum is firmly on the record as being sympathetic to Moore and said he hopes he wins so hard to see how he'd have a problem with that

Another high tech lynching.  

There is one aspect to this story:  dirty politics.  

A very distinct pattern.  They did the same thing to Justice Clarence Thomas and then-candidate Trump.

Regarding your pretty dumb question:  I give the benefit of the doubt to anyone who is accused of something that allegedly happened 30 or 40 years ago.  

Wow.  The guy who supported Moore's primary opponent thinks Moore should resign.  Stop the presses.  Nobody cares was that old geezer thinks.  He is the one who needs to go home.  

Polls are unchanged.  I don't like Moore, but I actually hope he wins after this outrageous orchestrated character assassination.  

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2017, 05:15:06 PM »
yep, apparently something I said made Bum angry

It's really kind of a mystery

I called him a moron but we've been calling each other names for years and everyone on this board engages in that on a daily basis

I also said I had the feeling he was bummed he couldn't vote for Moore

Not sure how that's a violation of any rule and Bum is firmly on the record as being sympathetic to Moore and said he hopes he wins so hard to see how he'd have a problem with that

You're still here?  LOFL.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2017, 10:00:57 PM »
You're still here?  LOFL.
yep
why not?
takes only a few seconds to review

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2017, 10:24:50 PM »
Watching the Dems demise is like gift that keeps on giving...🤣🤣🤣

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2017, 09:36:14 AM »
Poll: 22 Percent in Minnesota Say Franken Shouldn't Resign
By Brian Freeman    |   Wednesday, 22 Nov 2017

Only 22 percent of Minnesotans said Sen. Al Franken should remain in office following sexual harassment allegations leveled against him, according to a KSTP/SurveyUSA poll released on Wednesday.

Another 33 percent said he should resign, while 36 percent said he should wait for results of a Senate Ethics Committee investigation.

Other results of the survey show:

Although there were only minor differences between males and females on the question, there was quite a disparity according to party affiliation.

Among Democrats, 34 percent said he should remain in office, 14 percent said he should resign and 46 percent said he should wait for the results of the investigation.

Among Republicans, 12 percent said he should remain in office, 61 percent said he should resign and 18 percent said he should wait for the conclusion of the probe.

When asked if Franken will be effective if he stays in office, 32 percent of those polled said he would be, while 37 percent said he would not be effective and 32 percent said they were not sure.

Franken's approval rating has plummeted from 53 percent last November to only 36 percent. Minnesota's other senator, Amy Klobuchar, has an approval rating of 56 percent. President Donald Trump's approval rating in the state is 31 percent.

Franken has said that he does not plan to resign, although he has not made any public appearances for nearly a week.

However, following the poll, his deputy chief of staff Ed Shelleby released a statement from Franken:

"I know I've let people down and disappointed a lot of people — many Minnesotans, my family and my friends," Franken said in the statement. "To all of them let me say I'm so sorry. And I hope you know I'm committed to regaining your trust."

The poll was conducted between Nov. 20 and 21 among 600 Minnesota adults across the state. It includes 23 percent of respondents who identify as Republicans, 25 percent Democrats and 44 percent independents. The poll has a margin of error of +/- 4.1 percent.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/poll-us-minnesota-al-franken/2017/11/22/id/827697/