Author Topic: l-arginine?  (Read 1628 times)

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
l-arginine?
« on: April 10, 2006, 10:10:07 AM »
taking it in pill form? this is hte vaso dialator i've heard so much about? thinking of taking about 1000mg of it before each workout...

any input on this stuff would be a great help! thanks guys! :)

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
Re: l-arginine?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 12:41:58 PM »
Jennifer

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 08:31:15 AM »
taking it in pill form? this is hte vaso dialator i've heard so much about? thinking of taking about 1000mg of it before each workout...

any input on this stuff would be a great help! thanks guys! :)

Sorry texasRUSH,

You cannot get an adequate amount of l-arginine in pill form to do any good. If you could, ...the pill would be soooo large, ...just being able to swallow it in itself would make Linda Lovelace blush with envy.  :-[

There is only one way to get an adequate amount to do any benefit, and that would be in powder form,
...and it is crucial that it be bonded to an organic rider to negate unwanted side effects.

ProArgi-9 & Encode are the only arginine formulations that have the negative side effects engineered out.

Hope That Helps,

w

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 10:04:12 AM »
how do you go about getting it?  ??? dindt see it on the page?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2006, 08:43:22 PM »
how do you go about getting it?  ??? dindt see it on the page?

texasRUSH,

If you'd like to purchase Proargi-9, simply click on the link.
It will lead you directly to the ProArgi-9 ordering page.
If I may, I'd like to suggest the Pina Colada flavour. Everyone's taste buds are different, some actually prefer the Mixed Berry, however, it makes me gag. The vast majority of ProArgi9 users prefer the Pina Colada flavour and imo with good reason, however, the choice is yours.

At the moment, there is a glitch with my website, in that it ship to: address fields are currently only accepting Canadian provinces. One of my customers in California encountered this challenge this morning, so if you experience it, feel free to email me, or call me, and I will ensure your order gets shipped out to your proper address in ...Texas (I'm assuming)

Hope That Helps,
w

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2006, 09:08:32 PM »
oh lord... give me the strength... where do I begin?