Author Topic: Next Friday FAKE UNOFFICIAL GETBIG HALL OF FAME Inductees.  (Read 19378 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Next Friday GETBIG HALL OF FAME Inductees.
« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2017, 09:27:15 AM »
Even though I got my ring and jacket years ago, I am interested to hear about "Grape Ape's HOF criteria". I AM GETBIG.

Sigh.....

You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalist, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  You are neither loved or hated...you simply don't belong here.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2017, 09:35:02 AM »

Sigh.....

You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalist, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  You are neither loved or hated...you simply don't belong here.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away.

Haha lmao!!  ;D ;D
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #77 on: November 27, 2017, 09:42:59 AM »
Even though I got my ring and jacket years ago, I am interested to hear about "Grape Ape's HOF criteria". I AM GETBIG.
Maybe time for another vacation. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 27, 2017, 09:50:33 AM »
Have to LOL at the thought of any hall of fame for this site. Whatever would it mean to anyone?

Most people who post here do so anonymously. So who the heck are they?

Of the known individuals what criterion is going to be used?

We would expect that nominees should be well known. They should have something important to say and be regulars.

They should be shit stirrers or at least controversial....afraid of no one.

Being banned goes with being controversial. Eg., Goatboy. Now there was a guy who knew how to stir people up.

If Goodrum is a candidate then guys like Shizzo also qualify. Both get bagged plenty but keep posting. Both are

fearless and will take on anyone herein. Goodrum bullshits. Shizzo faked his own death!

Shizzo stood up to bigmc and pissed him off plenty. Those sorts of things make posters stand out.

Guys here who stood out are: Adonis, Derek Anthony, Goodrum, 240, gh15, Goatboy, Onemorerep, Booty,

Bikini Slut, Josh, Uncle Junior, Onlyme, Ironmeister, Blockhead, the lawyer, Stunt Movie, bigmc, groink, Chick. Etc., you get the drift.

This is definitely NOT a popularity contest.

HOF inductees get to pick their own judges. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #79 on: November 27, 2017, 09:56:23 AM »
I can't even get an honorable mention??
Bunch of gay hating fucks, every last one of you.
Put me in dammit.

Thats what he said

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #80 on: November 27, 2017, 10:39:48 AM »

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: November 27, 2017, 10:43:04 AM »
I have NO idea who SHIZZO is because I'm pretty damn selective when it comes to reading individual GetBig postings due to limited time restraints ....

S0 I cannot say that I agree with VINCE's comments about SHIZZO ... I gotta say that Vince said whatever he said  ... pretty damn well and intelligently.

But "factual" ... I don't know.

Vince, I think your post would have been more intelligently written if you had not mentioned the "bullet to his head" comment because if  he really is as bad as you so stated .... he could possibly take your advice and follow through.

I have been a party in which one has 'followed through' and it ain't no fun ....once it's done! It will haunt you forever.

But from me you get an A- for your writing ability!

Now let's hope that this SHIZZO GetBigger doesn't take your advice into consideration and yada, yada, yada ............

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #82 on: November 27, 2017, 11:29:41 AM »
Absolutely!! I will keep you in my prayers during this difficult time of decision making.

Wouldn't wanna be in your shoes right now with this responsibility!!   Even as a mod myself I'm not qualified for this.

It's a heavy burden. Fortunately, we have a good team over at Getbig.com. I am confident that we can develop a framework to make this an easy process. Although you were not selected as a committee member, your input will still be taken into considertion.
X

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2017, 12:06:33 PM »
Haha lmao!!  ;D ;D

I've seen the ballot and no shitso mentioned anywhere.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 27, 2017, 12:10:06 PM »

That's Grapes fault for writing the secret list on the bathroom wall.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #85 on: November 27, 2017, 12:11:10 PM »
It's a heavy burden. Fortunately, we have a good team over at Getbig.com. I am confident that we can develop a framework to make this an easy process. Although you were not selected as a committee member, your input will still be taken into considertion.

You're an educated, articulate man so I'm confident this is in the right hands!

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #86 on: November 27, 2017, 12:21:33 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #87 on: November 27, 2017, 12:25:04 PM »

Yes, I forwarded you the ballot. You are correct, Shizzo is not on the ballot. In fact, there was an overwhelming vote to keep him off the ballot.

Thank you for your input.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #88 on: November 27, 2017, 12:26:51 PM »

Thank you.

Your emotional support and prayers will be needed during these difficult times.
X

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #89 on: November 27, 2017, 12:50:03 PM »

Thank you Man Of Steal, coming from you means the to me.

Let me go highlight some of my resume,

1. Started GetBig Positive Member Of the Month Award

2. Started Mensa Of GetBig

3. Started Team A23 Positive...A program that helped hundreds in the USA and Canada

4. Was Crowned "Prophet Of Positiveness"  back in 2011.

5. Started the OFFICIAL, That's right the OFFICIAL GETBIG HALL OF FAME

6. Started a program of "I'm Fallsview"  to end bullying and negative behavior on GetBig.com

My credentials speak volumes.

My account was hacked twice by people trying to shut down the word of Positiveness.

Thank you for all the support.

Friday will be an EPIC DAY/NIGHT!!!!! Get the champagne ready!!!!!!

STAY POSTIIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 27, 2017, 12:52:04 PM »
Who the hell cares
You have no idea what you’re even talking about
Worthless!
w

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #91 on: November 27, 2017, 12:53:09 PM »
CALVIN  might have to back in with the Veterans Committee votes ala phil  the scooter rizzuto...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #92 on: November 27, 2017, 12:54:29 PM »
Who the hell cares
You have no idea what you’re even talking about
Worthless!

Agreed.

I was already PMed by MULTIPLE moderators that Fallsview has ZERO contact with Ron.

X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #93 on: November 27, 2017, 01:00:04 PM »
All Fallsview awards were suspended when he handed the August 2017 Most Positive awards to Tommy Wishbone.   This has nothing to do with Tommy, but he had only 7 or 8 posts in August, none very positive.

It was decided that Fallsview was dialing it in and not putting forth the efforts of the past, so at the moment all future awards from his account are invalid.

He has chosen not to answer for his indiscretion so far.
Y

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #94 on: November 27, 2017, 01:02:18 PM »

Started a program of "I'm Fallsview"  to end bullying and negative behavior on GetBig.com

STAY POSTIIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do u feel that u've made a positive impact on forum negativity?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #95 on: November 27, 2017, 01:10:11 PM »
All Fallsview awards were suspended when he handed the August 2017 Most Positive awards to Tommy Wishbone.   This has nothing to do with Tommy, but he had only 7 or 8 posts in August, none very positive.

It was decided that Fallsview was dialing it in and not putting forth the efforts of the past, so at the moment all future awards from his account are invalid.

He has chosen not to answer for his indiscretion so far.

Grape Ape, great observation.

So, let it be said, on the 28th of November, 2017, all awards by Fallsview are hereby suspended until further review.

We thank everyone for their cooperation.
X

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: November 27, 2017, 01:28:26 PM »
I would like to point out that this thread would have been nothing more then another Fallsview sympathy bump, without my participation.

I was able to turn a turd into a decently entertaining thread. It is What a Hall of Famer does. They make everyone around them a little bit better.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #97 on: November 27, 2017, 01:32:24 PM »
I have received a few PM's from posters showing me PMs Shizzo has sent them complaining about the HoF.

It seems like Shizzo takes GB very seriously.
X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 27, 2017, 02:19:29 PM »
Actually an official getbig Hall of Fame isn't that bad of an idea.

Provided it was headed by a committee of 6 to 12 respected getbiggers and not under the guise of some bullshit meaningless thread like this.

Some general rules established i.e. You haven't been voted off the site by your peers etc etc

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: November 27, 2017, 02:22:12 PM »
Actually an official getbig Hall of Fame isn't that bad of an idea.

Provided it was headed by a committee of 6 to 12 respected getbiggers and not under the guise of some bullshit meaningless thread like this.

Some general rules established i.e. You haven't been voted off the site by your peers etc etc