Author Topic: GENERIC gh  (Read 10668 times)

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
Re: GENERIC gh
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2017, 05:10:22 AM »
why would any sane bodybuild pick humatrope over blue top saizen or even genotropin.. doesn't make sense unles he sells humatrope,,

humatrope make you into a redish blow fish,, sluggish,, decaish,, nandrolonish feel,, just too much water my friend toooo much water,, it was good in the 90s when not too many options were available,,

also serostim.. only my 4th pick if i cant get blue top saizen or genotropin or norditropin i would then look twards serostim and you beter be sure it will be from the PHARMACY.. way way way too many fake serostim around,, either pharmacy which = gh15 approved sources or i go into the pharmacy myself and get it with prescription whichis no problem for me to have any time i wish,,

gh15 approved

I'm not well versed with hgh I didn't even know that there was a difference between brands, I'd assume hgh to be hgh and either way the somatropin is the only one likely to be genuine that I can get my hands on

I'd just like to take the bbing seriously for a while over the next 5-7 years before packing it in completely to focus on longevity, but the supplies are a minefiled

chess315

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2017, 07:29:57 AM »
I have no idea if this is true I have heard godtropin is the best for the $$$ right now they do a lot of business I don't have first hand experience though.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2017, 02:56:55 PM »
I have no idea if this is true I have heard godtropin is the best for the $$$ right now they do a lot of business I don't have first hand experience though.

From the most recent set of independent lab tests I read, Godtropin were overdosed slightly, not as much as Angtropin, which I’m currently using and am really impressed by. The Angtropin were about 20% overdosed from memory. I’ll find the link and post it up later. Both Angtropin and Godtropin were perfect 191aa. Some generics were wildly underdosed and there were fake Jintropins with 0% hgh!

With hgh for bodybuilding, it seems to go a little deeper than just the amount of hgh contained. Even with pharm grade, people report different results and side effects from different brands. The consensus seems to be that Saizen and Norditropin are up there with the best for our purposes, whereas Humatrope gives a lot of water retention. It’s speculated that this is due to the different additives / fillers used by different brands. Whilst this is speculation, there appears to be some truth to it.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2017, 05:49:40 PM »
If you touch any generic besides meditrope or the grey tops you are getting inconsistent garbage.

Godtropin is shit, same old overdosed kits then mail out half dose shit scam as always

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2017, 06:10:48 PM »
From the most recent set of independent lab tests I read, Godtropin were overdosed slightly, not as much as Angtropin, which I’m currently using and am really impressed by. The Angtropin were about 20% overdosed from memory. I’ll find the link and post it up later. Both Angtropin and Godtropin were perfect 191aa. Some generics were wildly underdosed and there were fake Jintropins with 0% hgh!

With hgh for bodybuilding, it seems to go a little deeper than just the amount of hgh contained. Even with pharm grade, people report different results and side effects from different brands. The consensus seems to be that Saizen and Norditropin are up there with the best for our purposes, whereas Humatrope gives a lot of water retention. It’s speculated that this is due to the different additives / fillers used by different brands. Whilst this is speculation, there appears to be some truth to it.

GODTROPIN lol

you fucking kidding me,, unbelievable lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chess315

« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2017, 07:02:48 PM »
I don't really like gh but people love that godtropin I know That it's cheap to

chess315

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2017, 07:05:41 PM »
I don't really like gh but people love that godtropin I know That it's cheap to
and trust me I can give a shit less about godtropin just giving the word if I was to use gh I would use that im just not fond of gh

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2017, 03:49:25 AM »
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/the-new-generic-hgh-assay-page-aaa-testing.134379573/

Okay, there's the link. The tests are just over a year old. Turns out my memory served me incorrectly regarding Godtropin, but check out Angtropin and Meditrope Blacktops, which seem to be consistently overdosed.

GH15, you laugh at all these generics and I agree that it can be pot luck what you're getting as you never know when a lab might turn and start producing garbage, but you couldn't complain if you used some of these tested kits, especially the ones I've mentioned. Only issue with some of these kits will be the fillers used, some of which might be"anti-diuretic" as you suggest.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2017, 01:32:12 PM »
WTF  $1000 a kit !!

Who from ?
That's a fcuking ridiculous rip off price

I was paying 2.000usd (in your currency) every month for steroids and gh... its just that expenisve here... ye i can afford that and live good. For your thought

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2017, 02:11:08 PM »
I dont know about you my friendly friends,, but if I was right now competing I woudnt use anything but fda gh and I also would go by my word to the t.. I woudnt even look into other opinions I would simply follow gh15,,

fda gh is the only way to go.. as long as legit

and within this fda gh there is best.. and good.. all if acceptable but there is best in fda gh,,

generics it depends.. I told you I'm now testing something we shall see,, I ned consistency for a long time and I like random testing when source doesn't know where it hit him from

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ChestRockwell

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2017, 02:20:06 PM »
In this thread I've learned that everyone responds identically to exogenous hormones.   ::)

2whitelights

• Getbig II
  • because if you got 3 whites you squatted too deep
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2017, 03:12:14 PM »
I dont know about you my friendly friends,, but if I was right now competing I woudnt use anything but fda gh and I also would go by my word to the t.. I woudnt even look into other opinions I would simply follow gh15,,

fda gh is the only way to go.. as long as legit

and within this fda gh there is best.. and good.. all if acceptable but there is best in fda gh,,

generics it depends.. I told you I'm now testing something we shall see,, I ned consistency for a long time and I like random testing when source doesn't know where it hit him from

gh15 approved

It's not a question of which is better. It's a question of which the person is able to afford. Generics have a bad reputation for many many reasons. That doesn't mean they are all bad though. Some of them work, and do test very well. They may not work to the extent that FDA HGH does, but if the consumer doesn't have the money to purchase FDA, then there is simply no choice.

I've used Saizen, Humatrope, Norditropin, Grey Tops, Black Tops, and a number of other random colored tops, lol. Saizen will always be my favorite but I can only afford to use them during certain times of the year. The rest of the year I stick with the Grey Tops or Black Tops and they work really well and my IGF1 levels are always sky high.

Btw, your admin never changed my screenname, wtf is his deal. -trekrider

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2017, 04:30:21 PM »
I was paying 2.000usd (in your currency) every month for steroids and gh... its just that expenisve here... ye i can afford that and live good. For your thought

What country do you live in
That's a lot of money each month
That's great you can afford to pay them prices

Me I'd be looking elsewhere or to make friends with
Others in different countries to bring the costs down.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2017, 05:55:50 PM »
It's not a question of which is better. It's a question of which the person is able to afford. Generics have a bad reputation for many many reasons. That doesn't mean they are all bad though. Some of them work, and do test very well. They may not work to the extent that FDA HGH does, but if the consumer doesn't have the money to purchase FDA, then there is simply no choice.

I've used Saizen, Humatrope, Norditropin, Grey Tops, Black Tops, and a number of other random colored tops, lol. Saizen will always be my favorite but I can only afford to use them during certain times of the year. The rest of the year I stick with the Grey Tops or Black Tops and they work really well and my IGF1 levels are always sky high.

Btw, your admin never changed my screenname, wtf is his deal. -trekrider

you need to write to him to change it if yo uwant a change..

secondly when it comes to growth hormone.. vast majority of the Chinese growth hormones will ruin your skin elasticity,, 99 out of 100 kits is rubbish anti diuretic like effects,, but yes you can find somethigjn great if you hve the right conections and test it randomly.. that means go and pay out of your money and test it hands on by trustable people.. all this lab testing is balonie rubbish I dont trust them,,

again its one in a 100 sadly,, it exist dont get me wrong it does because im testing one right now but again anyone who used blue top saizen know the satisfying feel when yo uactualy see the skin thins on you and you can see the adipose melting with out you needing to do cardio or do anything beside injecting the marvelous gh.. its very simple really

best 2 fda gh on the market..

blue top saizen

and then genotropin as a second best.. I dont like it as much as blue top saizen because the water distribution is not as great.. it is very good but not as great and it also give this little redinesh to the skin but still genotropin is numero 2.. it is amazing fda gh which I would use no problemo if I coudnt be on blue top saizen,,

really any fda gh is very good.. its just rated by me based on bodybuild oriented,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2017, 05:54:11 AM »

What country do you live in

That's a lot of money each month
That's great you can afford to pay them prices

Me I'd be looking elsewhere or to make friends with
Others in different countries to bring the costs down.

I'm guessing Australia...HGH and gear is ridiculously priced there

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2017, 08:32:33 AM »
If you touch any generic besides meditrope or the grey tops you are getting inconsistent garbage.

Godtropin is shit, same old overdosed kits then mail out half dose shit scam as always

Smart man here...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2017, 10:16:33 PM »
grey tops lol

you could take some sugar water and put grey top on them too like ip did to us with kigtropin after he pulled the scam of the amazing stamp batch.. only to then flip it and fuck us all in the ass,,

so by saying grey tops you say noting.. it need to be tested randomly all the time,, once every 2 weeks random test,, on the clock like a swizzarland clock,, other wize its a no go,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2017, 03:52:54 PM »
grey tops lol

you could take some sugar water and put grey top on them too like ip did to us with kigtropin after he pulled the scam of the amazing stamp batch.. only to then flip it and fuck us all in the ass,,

so by saying grey tops you say noting.. it need to be tested randomly all the time,, once every 2 weeks random test,, on the clock like a swizzarland clock,, other wize its a no go,,

gh15 approved

You know nothing of the generic game, please go. All you know is pharm that you strong armed your ex mods into giving you for free

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2017, 04:28:17 PM »
^retard.. I always pay for my fda gh,, always!

everything I test is payed for and bought randomly,,

when it comes to generics.. if I approve it you beter be sure tht it will be tested like your mamas pussy every 2 weeks by  a good number of gh15ers that wont let it slide.. ths wil be done around the clock this testing every 2 weeks at a minimum by multiple athletes that deserve the title athlete,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel