Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 15, 2017, 11:53:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are libs melting down on social media over net neutrality ?  (Read 421 times)
Agnostic007
Getbig V

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2017, 07:26:37 PM »

At the end of the day it comes down to whether you want the government to have more or less control of the Internet. So a free market person is always going to want them to have less. A leftist liberal is always going to want them to have more. It’s pointless to go back-and-forth.

on the other hand.. I recall deregulation of the air lines lead to a bad thing for people. I don't have an opinion either way on this but I do know in some cases, without government intervention, corporations have bent the public over throughout history
Report to moderator   Logged
LittleJ
Getbig IV

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2017, 07:48:10 PM »

Once again, you're on a page that I just don't get. The issue isn't whether or not you're forced to buy something. The issue is whether or not you have the option to buy something that actually works. And again, your argument is  "there's one 'monopoly' I don't like so we should make more of them"? 

Lizzy IQ is on the low side.
Coach is Back!
Competitors
Getbig V

Obama is a coke sniffing ball washing homo

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2017, 11:22:32 PM »

Look a little into it

I have. It doesn’t bother me. It allows capitalism to expand.
Thin Lizzy
Getbig V

Donald J. Trump: Owning Liberal minds since 2016.

« Reply #28 on: Today at 01:13:31 AM »

I have. It doesn’t bother me. It allows capitalism to expand.

Of course. That’s why liberals and leftists are against it. That’s also why it’s pointless to argue with them. No matter what evidence you present they’re not gonna accept it simply because they hate capitalism. Do you think Elizabeth Warren is going to buy in to anything you say? Or Bernie Sanders? Of course not, they’re going to bitch about how the evil corporations are going to make billions.

Just look at the people here for net neutrality and the ridiculous arguments they’re presenting.These are people whose instincts get laughed at by Georgica Costanza. What the collection of them know about economics could fit into a thimble.

Bernie Sanders
Bernie Sanders
@SenSanders
The FCC just voted to repeal #NetNeutrality. We must do everything we can to stop this egregious decision from taking effect.
Al Doggity
Getbig V

Honest Discourse

« Reply #29 on: Today at 08:32:09 AM »

Of course. That’s why liberals and leftists are against it. That’s also why it’s pointless to argue with them. No matter what evidence you present they’re not gonna accept it simply because they hate capitalism. Do you think Elizabeth Warren is going to buy in to anything you say? Or Bernie Sanders? Of course not, they’re going to bitch about how the evil corporations are going to make billions.

Just look at the people here for net neutrality and the ridiculous arguments they’re presenting.These are people whose instincts get laughed at by Georgica Costanza. What the collection of them know about economics could fit into a thimble.

Bernie Sanders
Bernie Sanders
@SenSanders
The FCC just voted to repeal #NetNeutrality. We must do everything we can to stop this egregious decision from taking effect.

LOL What evidence have you provided? I'm still waiting for one argument about this from you that makes sense. Y
Thin Lizzy
Getbig V

Donald J. Trump: Owning Liberal minds since 2016.

« Reply #30 on: Today at 08:54:54 AM »

LOL What evidence have you provided? I'm still waiting for one argument about this from you that makes sense. Y

You’ll get nothing and like it. I’m not entertaining your OCD on this one.
TheGrinch
Getbig IV

« Reply #31 on: Today at 09:05:38 AM »

Still don't understand this whole thing....

What's the problem either way?

Companies charge whatever they want anyhow....

So now I'm going to pay my ISP more? Who says...?

I don't understand.... I can't go on certain websites? Is netflix going to have to raise prices?

Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #32 on: Today at 09:08:26 AM »

The internet was fine before 2015 and will be fine now.  More fearmongeting by libs
Coach is Back!
Competitors
Getbig V

Obama is a coke sniffing ball washing homo

« Reply #33 on: Today at 09:45:02 PM »

It’s simple fucking math for Gods sake. Just like your stupid idea of a single payer. Holy shit Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!