Author Topic: Aromasin Dosage  (Read 10296 times)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
Aromasin Dosage
« on: November 30, 2017, 11:42:20 PM »
Which AI do you prefer?

How do you know you’ve hit the sweet spot?

I’ve been severely struggling to find which AI suits me best for the past couple years. It’s also very hard to know when my estro is whithin the normal range.

Currently on 750 test e per week. Bacne and chest acne. Any tips?

Jenetics

• Getbig II
Re: Aromasin Dosage
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 05:31:38 PM »

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 12:21:21 AM »
Doesn’t really talk about Aromasin. So many different advices, i will try 12.5 eod

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 12:28:14 AM »
Doesn’t really talk about Aromasin. So many different advices, i will try 12.5 eod

Aromasin is my fav. I do two 25 mg pills per week. this is for 500 test e per week.

Thas works for me.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 09:28:38 AM »

Yes it does.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2017, 07:18:34 PM »
three 25 mg pills a wk for 750 to a gram works for me,,

I can def tell by  my sex drive when I am with my estrogen

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2017, 12:31:18 AM »
12.5 - 25 mg aromasin per 250 mg test sounds pretty spot on. Aromasin's often misunderstood working mechanism makes it's half life less relevant compared to the other AIs, so the minute someone starts with how you need frequent dosing because of short half life - you know your dealing with an armchair bro-oligist. Almost everyone overdoses the fuck out of aromasin but because its so forgiving past it's  highest effective dose, people never realize how much money they're pissing away.

I've been using letro for a change of pace recently and am thriving on .625 mg EOD , test wise with between a weekly 500 test E dose and daily TNE 100mg - I'm sitting at around 1200mg give or take a week.
I really like letro and so does my libido , which I found slightly surprising considering the reputation of the drug.

Adex is like the vanilla ice cream of AIs to me and I prefer the other two but hey it works , it's cheap ...

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 08:36:35 AM »
if you have the 25mg tabs, 12.5mg eod on 500mg test to start with. it also depends on your sensitivity to estrogen and bf levels. the fatter you are the more test will be converted to estro by the molecular machinery in the adipose tissue. the problem is that is not the only place of conversion, liver is another important organ that handles it.
so it really depends on your body and your sensitivity to e2. you could go by following the test bloat and try to minimize it with the continuous exemestane usage. It does take 2 weeks of continuous usage to stabilize in your body start to kill the aromatase, therefore i would start with aromasin 2 weeks before starting your test cycle. exemestane is excellent but you do not need a lot of it. e2 is not needed in your body in huge amounts but you don't want to kill it completely since it's needed for androgen receptor density increase, conversion of sugars to energy atp molecules and of course serotonin production so you feel good. it's a balance game.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2018, 03:01:27 AM »
1) Aromasin : ideal for cruising, easy on lipids, efficient. But on the other hand more expensive, harder to find.

2) Letrozole
: i have to run it while on high test (about 600mg) or I get gyno. For the record i am EXTREMLY sensitive to aromatisation and need A LOT of AI when im running test. I used 2,5mg ED when runing around 800mg to 1000mg a test a week. Currently cuttin im using 1 tab ED for about 700mg of test E. Side wise it tends to lower your libido, even if your estrogen is in range.

3)Arimidex
: To me a weaker version of letro, but doesnt impact libido at all. I would use it if i dont have access to Aromasin and running a low moderate test dose.

To me a good dose is simply just enough to not get gyno symptoms. And it happens to be a lot for me.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2020, 06:58:20 PM »
1) Aromasin : ideal for cruising, easy on lipids, efficient. But on the other hand more expensive, harder to find.

2) Letrozole
: i have to run it while on high test (about 600mg) or I get gyno. For the record i am EXTREMLY sensitive to aromatisation and need A LOT of AI when im running test. I used 2,5mg ED when runing around 800mg to 1000mg a test a week. Currently cuttin im using 1 tab ED for about 700mg of test E. Side wise it tends to lower your libido, even if your estrogen is in range.

3)Arimidex
: To me a weaker version of letro, but doesnt impact libido at all. I would use it if i dont have access to Aromasin and running a low moderate test dose.

To me a good dose is simply just enough to not get gyno symptoms. And it happens to be a lot for me.

I easily get gyno, even on 200mg of test e per week. What dosage of aromasin would you recommend?

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2020, 03:55:55 PM »
12.5 - 25 mg aromasin per 250 mg test sounds pretty spot on. Aromasin's often misunderstood working mechanism makes it's half life less relevant compared to the other AIs, so the minute someone starts with how you need frequent dosing because of short half life - you know your dealing with an armchair bro-oligist. Almost everyone overdoses the fuck out of aromasin but because its so forgiving past it's  highest effective dose, people never realize how much money they're pissing away
X2 100% half lives on paper not as important as finding the lowest possible dose for effectiveness
I was using aromasin and raloxifene everyday and it absolutely wrecked my cholesterol. I tapered down to one dose after my weekly injection and still have estrogen completely contolled and cholesterol is back in normal range. Gear actually isn’t that bad for you compared to long term AI/SERM use

It’s good to better be safe than sorry with SERMs and AIs but daily use will kill your cholesterol and wallet.