Author Topic: Rich Piana - Autopsy Report and how did he die?  (Read 40818 times)

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: Rich Piana - Autopsy Report and how did he die?
« Reply #250 on: November 19, 2017, 07:04:05 PM »
is there an autopsy report for Mccarver Dallas?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #251 on: November 19, 2017, 07:09:15 PM »
is there an autopsy report for Mccarver Dallas?

Yup.  The report said he died from a combination of fatal narcissism and terminal stupidity .   ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #252 on: November 28, 2017, 10:32:27 AM »

After reading and analyzing Big Contrys report, its compleetely bonkers the way bodybuilding is headed
The promoters and heads of the industry don't care, they will use the bodybuilders until they die or get sick, and another one will show up.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #253 on: November 28, 2017, 12:29:27 PM »

After reading and analyzing Big Contrys report, its compleetely bonkers the way bodybuilding is headed

If anything, the McCarver autopsy showed Rich to be in better than expected health*, given the length of time he'd been taking everything....

*very very relatively speaking of course...
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #254 on: November 28, 2017, 01:11:22 PM »
If anything, the McCarver autopsy showed Rich to be in better than expected health*, given the length of time he'd been taking everything....

"Dallas Died"
"What was wrong with him?"
"Nothing really"

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: November 28, 2017, 01:19:58 PM »

Genetic lottery. Two young bodybuilders from the tiny state I live in had liver tomors. One had surgery and went on to win the Cutler then just had more removed. The other guy had a good part of his liver removed. He then competed and won the middleweights at the Cutler. Maybe a year later developed leukemia, battled it hard and lost...only 34 when he died.

Both had hepatic tomors that are usually tied to estrogen. There was another high level bodybuilder that had leukemia but I can’t remember his name.

Simple Simon

« Reply #256 on: November 28, 2017, 01:20:52 PM »
Genetic lottery. Two young bodybuilders from the tiny state I live in had liver tomors. One had surgery and went on to win the Cutler then just had more removed. The others guy had a good part of his liver removed. He then competed and won the middleweights at the Cutler. Maybe a year later develop leukemia, battled it hard and lost...only 34 when he died.

Both had hepatic tomors that are usually tied to estrogen. There was another high level bodybuilder that had leukemia but I can’t remember his name.

Dennis Newman..

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: November 28, 2017, 01:41:58 PM »
Dennis Newman..

Yes thanks. Didn’t he make a comeback too?

Simple Simon

« Reply #258 on: November 28, 2017, 01:45:08 PM »
Yes thanks. Didn’t he make a comeback too?

98 NOC

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #259 on: November 28, 2017, 02:31:20 PM »
That's 2001 ^^

and the pec tear finished him, sadly.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: November 28, 2017, 03:56:12 PM »
"Dallas Died"
"What was wrong with him?"
"Nothing really"

Que?   ???  I was talking about Rich being slightly less dead on his feet than Dallas - what did you think I meant?
T

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #261 on: November 28, 2017, 06:49:07 PM »
Genetic lottery. Two young bodybuilders from the tiny state I live in had liver tomors. One had surgery and went on to win the Cutler then just had more removed. The other guy had a good part of his liver removed. He then competed and won the middleweights at the Cutler. Maybe a year later developed leukemia, battled it hard and lost...only 34 when he died.

Not every body has the genes of a Jay Cutler or. A raon Coleman who can literally drink testosterone by the gallon straight from a jug

Also, a “try till I die” attitude is much to be blamed wherein peepole simply stopped listening to their body
$

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #262 on: November 28, 2017, 07:44:18 PM »

Not every body has the genes of a Jay Cutler or. A raon Coleman who can literally drink testosterone by the gallon straight from a jug

Also, a “try till I die” attitude is much to be blamed wherein peepole simply stopped listening to their body
He seemed like the type who saw a doctor consistently and really only did just enough to achieve the size he wanted.  Of course his genetics helped as well.  But it's worth noting he is only early 40's.  Who knows where he'll be in 8-10 years.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: November 29, 2017, 12:40:31 AM »
He seemed like the type who saw a doctor consistently and really only did just enough to achieve the size he wanted.  Of course his genetics helped as well.  But it's worth noting he is only early 40's.  Who knows where he'll be in 8-10 years.

His ex wife was a nurse and was with him through his entire journey
$

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: November 29, 2017, 12:47:27 AM »
Coke/Energy Drinks aside, you can't stay as heavy as Piana for much past 45, muscle or fat. Dorian is being very smart going down a bit because his body was holding 265 or so pretty consistently a few years ago and that can't last.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: November 29, 2017, 02:32:57 PM »
Coke/Energy Drinks aside, you can't stay as heavy as Piana for much past 45, muscle or fat. Dorian is being very smart going down a bit because his body was holding 265 or so pretty consistently a few years ago and that can't last.

Good point - him and Palumbo have demonstrated that either they never had dysmorphia, or if they did, at least they got over it.  I mean, what does Dave P weigh nowadays I wonder?  A buck fifty?  (To use the terminology of one of our more active board members  ;))   I reckon he must be close to weighing around 50% of what he used to weigh when bulked to the 300s.....

T

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #266 on: November 29, 2017, 02:42:06 PM »
Good point - him and Palumbo have demonstrated that either they never had dysmorphia, or if they did, at least they got over it.  I mean, what does Dave P weigh nowadays I wonder?  A buck fifty?  (To use the terminology of one of our more active board members  ;))   I reckon he must be close to weighing around 50% of what he used to weigh when bulked to the 300s.....

It's actually quite interesting to look at BMI charts.  Most people are heavier than they should be for optimal health.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #267 on: November 29, 2017, 02:47:59 PM »

A tip of the hat to you sir 😎

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #268 on: December 08, 2017, 09:44:26 PM »

Genetics of an Arabian Horse
$