Author Topic: Delray Misfit Emma hospitalized in serious condition  (Read 58834 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Delray Misfit Emma hospitalized in serious condition
« Reply #275 on: January 25, 2018, 05:54:17 AM »
There's no way I Couldve worked those hours if I wasn't on H , though. That shit was brutal.

Wouldn't ephedrine have been better?

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #276 on: January 25, 2018, 05:56:59 AM »

When you have an opiate addiction it sort of becomes paradoxical. It gives you energy instead of somnolence and tiredness like they do for first time/new users.

Anabol

• Getbig II
« Reply #277 on: January 25, 2018, 11:45:55 AM »
Bad news: someone, who doesn't know her past will date her.
Without all that information about drugs, shit, farts, etc, she still got chance to deceive a Man

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #278 on: January 25, 2018, 11:54:46 AM »
What happened between Blackstone /PJ and Dale??

Its unfortunate that PJ is embarrassing himself along these lines.

J

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: January 25, 2018, 11:57:09 AM »
Bad news: someone, who doesn't know her past will date her.
Without all that information about drugs, shit, farts, etc, she still got chance to deceive a Man

I'm willing to bet that her personality wouldn't allow her to hide her internet "fame". I'm sure its one of the first topics she brings up and will be for the rest of her life.

That said if you cant get a read on this chick within 5 minutes of talking to her you deserve to find out the hard way.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #280 on: January 25, 2018, 01:09:00 PM »

Nope. Opiates affect me differently than most. Like nether animal said..
When you have an opiate addiction it sort of becomes paradoxical. It gives you energy instead of somnolence and tiredness like they do for first time/new users.

..I NEVER had that nodding-out, drowsy feeling. I was always awake and hungry on them. If heroin were legal and regulated like ciggerettes and booze, is probably still use it. So long as the proper things for withdrawal when going off or taking a break were available as well. Such as suboxone, clonidine, baclofen, valium/Xanax, gabapentin, etc.

I was always productive on heroin. Like I said before many times; my first clients were at 5-530am (I'd charge 120-150/hr for the early clients for making me work on 3hrs sleep lol), then I'd train ppl till 7pm, at which time is take over as gym manager and be the only one on duty till I closed the gym at midnight... Rush home and get to bed by 1-2am and wake up at 4-430am.

I'd wake up at 4am and do a shot, then another after the first block of clients around 9am, another at bout 1pm, another at 5pm, another at 8pm, and maybe one at 1130pm and the last when I got home about 1230/1am..... All 750-1000mg each dose. Coming out to 5-6g/day (about 280$/day.. Came out to about 8k a month on heroin alone.) I never knew anybody else who even did heroin, aside from 1 dealer I knew amd he'd been using it for 20yrs and would nod out on 250mg while I'd shoot 4x that and be totally fine.

Withdrawal for me fucken sucked, and I tried to put myself in a coma with alcohol to sleep through it, hoping I'd wake up 3-4days later and be back to "normal". All that did was create a physical alcohol addiction, as I never enjoyed drinking. I just drank it when I had no access to benzos. If I had benzos, I'd never drink. Never had a problem with benzos, btw. Never developed a tolerance to then as the same dose of klonopin today affects me the same way it did 18yrs ago. Rare for people who have alcohol addictions to be able to use benzos "normally". (I've had 2 valium in a bottle on my counter since Nov lol.. Just took a half yesterday n probablynwont take any more for another month or so).

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #281 on: February 05, 2018, 08:27:09 PM »
The attention whoring continues where it left off

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #282 on: February 05, 2018, 08:49:46 PM »
She finally responded to the email I sent

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #283 on: February 05, 2018, 09:02:27 PM »
She finally responded to the email I sent

Did you offer her any money Eric?
Q

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #284 on: February 05, 2018, 09:23:55 PM »
Did you offer her any money Eric?

Nope.. Hadn't thought of that.

Maybe monopoly money,& a place on Vermont to stay.

be back

« Reply #285 on: February 06, 2018, 01:00:39 AM »
..I NEVER had that nodding-out, drowsy feeling. I was always awake and hungry on them. If heroin were legal and regulated like ciggerettes and booze, is probably still use it. So long as the proper things for withdrawal when going off or taking a break were available as well. Such as suboxone, clonidine, baclofen, valium/Xanax, gabapentin, etc.

I was always productive on heroin. Like I said before many times; my first clients were at 5-530am (I'd charge 120-150/hr for the early clients for making me work on 3hrs sleep lol), then I'd train ppl till 7pm, at which time is take over as gym manager and be the only one on duty till I closed the gym at midnight... Rush home and get to bed by 1-2am and wake up at 4-430am.

I'd wake up at 4am and do a shot, then another after the first block of clients around 9am, another at bout 1pm, another at 5pm, another at 8pm, and maybe one at 1130pm and the last when I got home about 1230/1am..... All 750-1000mg each dose. Coming out to 5-6g/day (about 280$/day.. Came out to about 8k a month on heroin alone.) I never knew anybody else who even did heroin, aside from 1 dealer I knew amd he'd been using it for 20yrs and would nod out on 250mg while I'd shoot 4x that and be totally fine.

Withdrawal for me fucken sucked, and I tried to put myself in a coma with alcohol to sleep through it, hoping I'd wake up 3-4days later and be back to "normal". All that did was create a physical alcohol addiction, as I never enjoyed drinking. I just drank it when I had no access to benzos. If I had benzos, I'd never drink. Never had a problem with benzos, btw. Never developed a tolerance to then as the same dose of klonopin today affects me the same way it did 18yrs ago. Rare for people who have alcohol addictions to be able to use benzos "normally". (I've had 2 valium in a bottle on my counter since Nov lol.. Just took a half yesterday n probablynwont take any more for another month or so).

you had bunk gear, and 500mgs of good heroin would fuck you up.

and you are the only person in existence who claims to be productive on heroin, the only people taking heroin who could be classed as being productive are people who test the sleep worthiness of beds for a living.

the effects of heroin simply do not allow a person to function normally , especially in an interactive busy environment.

Sure, you are going to tell me I haven't took it and don't know what Im talking about, but really you are a scientific anomaly by what you claim.

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #286 on: February 06, 2018, 01:22:13 AM »
Sounds like the “heroin” you were using was the same quality as the “steroids” you make.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #287 on: February 06, 2018, 06:31:00 AM »

Were you able to mantain a decent shape/muscular on a high daily heroin intake?

be back

« Reply #288 on: February 06, 2018, 07:11:22 AM »
Were you able to mantain a decent shape/muscular on a high daily heroin intake?

he couldnt do that taking 6gms of steroids...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: February 06, 2018, 09:45:21 AM »
The attention whoring continues where it left off

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #290 on: February 06, 2018, 10:57:52 AM »
Nope.. Hadn't thought of that.

Maybe monopoly money,& a place on Vermont to stay.

A warm place to stay would be a sweet gesture!
Q

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #291 on: February 06, 2018, 01:57:19 PM »

and you are the only person in existence who claims to be productive on heroin, the only people taking heroin who could be classed as being productive are people who test the sleep worthiness of beds for a living.

the effects of heroin simply do not allow a person to function normally , especially in an interactive busy environment.

Sure, you are going to tell me I haven't took it and don't know what Im talking about, but really you are a scientific anomaly by what you claim.

Oh, so you're an expert on heroin?  Didn't see that coming.

You are absolutely clueless on this subject. You're only knowledge comes from movies you've seen..

Absolutely Clueless. I could say I'm surprised but I'm not as I realize I've been arguing with a mentally disabled boy this whole time

be back

« Reply #292 on: February 06, 2018, 02:32:04 PM »
Oh, so you're an expert on heroin?  Didn't see that coming.

You are absolutely clueless on this subject. You're only knowledge comes from movies you've seen..

Absolutely Clueless. I could say I'm surprised but I'm not as I realize I've been arguing with a mentally disabled boy this whole time

https://erowid.org/chemicals/heroin/heroin_dose1.shtml

As usage increases, however, the doses get much higher. Dr Lotsof wrote "In close to twenty years of research and involvement with the treatment of opioid dependence with ibogaine the highest dose I personally saw used of heroin in Europe was 2 grams [per day], that is 2,000 mgs." 2 grams per day, however, is extremely high, much higher than most heroin addicts achieve. Heroin is very expensive and this dosage level would be fatal in most people who had not worked up their dosages slowly.

If you were taking 6gms a day it was bunk, fact, and thats why you were able to function properly, it was probably mostly caffeine and sugar, hence your energy levels..

Its becoming obvious that you are the "gofer" in the gym who everyone takes advantage of, shitty heroin, and bunk steroids, all your life you have been the punk, hence you fantasy life on here.

dismissed.

be back

« Reply #293 on: February 06, 2018, 02:36:23 PM »

Do you think moving in with eric would be good for an addict?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #294 on: February 07, 2018, 12:44:56 PM »
https://erowid.org/chemicals/heroin/heroin_dose1.shtml

If you were taking 6gms a day it was bunk, fact, and thats why you were able to function properly, it was probably mostly caffeine and sugar, hence your energy levels..

Its becoming obvious that you are the "gofer" in the gym who everyone takes advantage of, shitty heroin, and bunk steroids, all your life you have been the punk, hence you fantasy life on here.

dismissed.

You search Google and come up with "500mg heroin will fuck you up" hahahahha

Bunk heroin? Hahaha yea, same heroin the dealer would be using as well, nodding off a 250mg shot. Yea. "Bunk".

You fucking clown. Mentally disabled 55yr old arguing on the internet about shit he knows NOTHING about. Absolutely NOTHING. Comedy. I'm amazed you ever convinced s woman to have sex with you ever. I'm not amazed that you have zero friends, however.

Can't believe i didnt figure out you're ausitic a year ago. Everything you type here makes it blatantly obvious.

be back

« Reply #295 on: February 07, 2018, 12:51:27 PM »
You search Google and come up with "500mg heroin will fuck you up" hahahahha

Bunk heroin? Hahaha yea, same heroin the dealer would be using as well, nodding off a 250mg shot. Yea. "Bunk".

You fucking clown. Mentally disabled 55yr old arguing on the internet about shit he knows NOTHING about. Absolutely NOTHING. Comedy. I'm amazed you ever convinced s woman to have sex with you ever. I'm not amazed that you have zero friends, however.

Can't believe i didnt figure out you're ausitic a year ago. Everything you type here makes it blatantly obvious.

Look Eric, no one else responds to your posts because they couldnt give a fuck about your bullshit, I on the other hand seem to be the only one daft enough.
Fact is people taking 2gms of heroin a day are total wreaks yet you claim 6gms and are an efficient machine surviving on 3 hours sleep.

Me debating you on here is like me approaching a crazy guy in the street who believes the end of the world is coming and trying to explain to him that hes wrong.

No matter how rational an argument I put forward hes never going to get it, thats you, you are so emotionally disturbed and delusional you simply cant accept reality.

Chances are you are drunk and off your box on drugs all day now.

I promise we are done now, enjoy your obscurity on the forum, because with out me chasing you you are totally ignored.

Bye...

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #296 on: February 07, 2018, 04:14:56 PM »

I will say this much about what he says.Ive had a couple good friends become heroin addicts and one of them was a horseshoer making a ton of money in cash daily,one of the top ferriers on the east coast and he did a lot of heroin and always worked his ass off for 10 hours a day.So he was very productive on heroin.Said he couldn’t work without it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #297 on: February 07, 2018, 05:54:40 PM »
Look Eric, no one else responds to your posts because they couldnt give a fuck about your bullshit, I on the other hand seem to be the only one daft enough.
Fact is people taking 2gms of heroin a day are total wreaks yet you claim 6gms and are an efficient machine surviving on 3 hours sleep.

Me debating you on here is like me approaching a crazy guy in the street who believes the end of the world is coming and trying to explain to him that hes wrong.

No matter how rational an argument I put forward hes never going to get it, thats you, you are so emotionally disturbed and delusional you simply cant accept reality.

Chances are you are drunk and off your box on drugs all day now.

I promise we are done now, enjoy your obscurity on the forum, because with out me chasing you you are totally ignored.

Bye...

Total wreaks on 2grams? Funny, as about 90% of the guys/kids in then first rehab I went to were running 3-3.5g a day.

Then is an absolute PRIME EXAMPLE of someone TALKING OUT OF THEIR ASS.

You're making claims about something you know ABSOLUTELY nothing about and stating them as FACT. LOL.

Something very common for Autistic people, apparently.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=GYN6WoqmFsbGjwOB9KuwBA&q=autistic+know+it+all&oq=autistic+&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.0.41l2j0i131k1l2j0.1266.4966.0.6010.31.15.0.6.6.0.213.2294.0j10j3.14.0....0...1c.1j4.64.mobile-gws-serp..20.11.1137.3..0i67k1j0i131i46i67k1j46i131i67k1.186.NlXXse5YHwU

https://www.google.com/search?ei=VK17Wq7RFeWG0wLH-YHAAg&q=how+do+autistic+adults+behave&oq=autistic+know+it+all&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.1.0i71k1l5.0.0.0.55280.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.mobile-gws-serp..0.0.0....0.QK9PWVUVqi8

https://www.google.com/search?ei=ja17WsnkAoeh_wTNuqLYAg&q=autism+correcting+others&oq=autis&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.1.41l3j0i67k1l2.57756.64426.0.66964.42.15.4.5.5.0.225.2378.0j8j5.14.0....0...1c.1j4.64.mobile-gws-serp..27.15.1510.3..0.170.9seT6MnkByQ

*btw, 20mg oxycodone would also like "fuck you up", as in YOU, along with many others here, whereas I can take 5 30mg oxycodone IR and feel nothing. 2mg Diluadid would also "fuck you up", whereas before heroin I was shooting 16+mg iv multiple times each day.

Simply using the term "fuck you up" when referring to opiates shows that you have no clue what you're talking about (and probably wishing you never opened your mouth), as you probably equate an opiate "high" to booze or weed or whatever else.

Go back to Google, fucking retard.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #298 on: February 07, 2018, 06:38:18 PM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #299 on: February 07, 2018, 06:58:44 PM »

Not my type. White, blue eyes, blond hair..  That's 3 strikes.. Tall, addict, skinny, that's 3 more.. List goes on...