Author Topic: Dave Palumbo - Is he gay or not?  (Read 10054 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
Re: Is Dave palumbo openly gay
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2017, 12:35:41 PM »
He’s only gay if you want him to be.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2017, 12:52:44 PM »
Rare in Muslim countries were they kill gays. Dude lives in America. Probably taking schmoe dick on the regular. :-X (yes homo)

There's more homosex in muslim countries than anywhere else. But the thing is it's hard be an "open gay" or profess to be gay and muslim in the same sentence, doesn't change much which country it is. Iran's president said there are no gays in Iran. But there's a lot of man on man buttfucking, that's for sure.

If Chris said he's a practicing homosexual I would be surprised.

Simple Simon

« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2017, 12:53:51 PM »
There's more homosex in muslim countries than anywhere else. But the thing is it's hard be an "open gay" or profess to be gay and muslim in the same sentence, doesn't change much which country it is. Iran's president said there are no gays in Iran. But there's a lot of man on man buttfucking, that's for sure.

why don't heterosexuals practice?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2017, 01:09:23 PM »
why don't heterosexuals practice?

They don't? :D Married muslims practise it a lot, probably more than others since there is no marital rape, the wife needs to submit to a fucking anytime.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2017, 05:26:08 PM »

It wasn't that way round, as in a statement from Aceto - Christ I wish I could find the thing....  Palumbo was saying how the Huge guy was proud of the T-girl thing and then he said to Aceto 'you're gay, explain it to me' just sort of casually.... Aceto didn't skip a beat and just said he didn't see the connection or something like that.....  grrr... this is going to drive me mad.... I wonder if Aceto asked him to pull the video maybe...?
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2017, 05:26:41 PM »
Are you talking about this one?
"Tony Huge Debauchery from Thailand (NSFW)! Live With"

&t=1087s

No, but thanks for trying...  :)
T

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2017, 07:45:16 PM »
How did this thread go from suggesting this man is gay to same-sex sexual intercourse in the Middle East?

By the way, before the spreading of Islam as it was common in most ancient societies there wasn't a particular stigma against homosexuality. Despite the homophobia spread by Islam in those societies there is still a culture of homoeroticism and same-sex attraction that survives, but they don't rationalise it from a modern western perspective.

Years ago I remember I read that in Egypt some families encourage certain close relationship between two young men (teens) to develop a romantic relationship just like any other teen who falls in love with someone else, but they don't apply labels to that bonding and there is no explicit expression of that in the outside.

Bodybuilding has always been a means to sublimate same-sex desire in societies where homosexuality has been severly stigmatised, by the way.

Islam has reshaped their societies greatly, but some things still survive, it's just that they rationalise it in a different way.

QuietYou

« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2017, 08:07:30 PM »
I never seen him mentioned in any of you guys gay talk or insults why?

Not but you are

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2017, 10:22:40 PM »
I think it's time he ditches the shoe polish and just shaves his head.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2017, 06:14:28 AM »
He is not openly gay

WooOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH    TA NA KA