Author Topic: first day of TRT  (Read 3861 times)

GreenTornado

• Getbig I
first day of TRT
« on: November 12, 2017, 04:50:54 PM »
hello, i'm new on these boards.

today i started the first day of TRT, the "doc"(nurse practitioner) has me on 200mg of test cypionate.

he'll be checking my blood every 8 weeks and told me if he tells me to go donate blood to make sure i do it. the reason being my red blood cell count may get too high and how that can make my blood too thick.

he said i may get a little acne on my back and my balls will shrink a little but that's only a cosmetic issue and if i ever want to stop my testies would return back to normal size. he said if the ball shrinkage bothered me he could put me on HCG as well as put me on that if i ever wanted to stop the test.
he also told me to report if i start feeling unduly emotional or if i feel some nipple sensitivity and that he would put me on arimidex if i did.

also as i mentioned about the possible increased red blood cell count.......i'm just curious, would that also mean that if they did increase that my blood would also be carrying more oxygen and if it is just a moderate increase wouldn't that also improve stamina?

one other thing just out of curiosity .....if i did start working out, what would a reasonable gain expectation be? i've never worked out and don't have a desire to be jacked, just feel fit. i was just planning on taking regular long walks and build that up to a jog and increase doing jobs around the house.

any advice on how to get the most benefit out it is welcomed. it is $75 a shot once a week.

does all this sound right and is there anything else i should know or ask him about?

i'm 52

thanks.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Re: first day of TRT
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 10:31:18 PM »
  Your stamina might go up slightly from the extra oxygen but so will your risk of a stroke, so make sure to give blood if your hematocrit levels get to high. I would recommend looking into hcg for trt because there are benefits to taking it beyond your balls not shrinking, some say it gives them a better feeling of well being. Make sure you rotate injection sites like quads, shoulders, and glutes, to minimize scar tissue which will develop. If you don't feel good on one shot a week you will have more stable testosterone levels if you split the dose into twice a week.

I recommend slowly easing your way into working out and doing cardio. Just keep in mind you need to let your body adjust to working out and doing cario again or else you are likely to get a injury. Since you havent worked out really before I also recommend getting a personal trainer just to show you the basics, all you would need is a few training sessions to get the hang of it. I really recommend working out lightly again, and doing cardio it really is part of just feeling better and healthier.

Getbig might not be the best place for trt advice either, to be honest I would go to a few different forums and look at the trt section if they have one. I think getbigs steroid section is pretty good it just doesn't focus to much on trt. Maybe more people will chime in though with some helpful answers.

Also man $75 a shot for once a week is really expensive I would try to see if you can get a 5ml to 10ml bottle instead and inject yourself. Trust me man you won't be wanting to go there every damn week to get a shot and doing it on your own is not as bad as it sounds just look into injection techniques and start with glutes.

Gains at the dosage you are on will be good but not like a actual steroid cycle which would be more like 500mgs to 800mgs of testosterone a week. Basically your testosterone levels from that dosage should put you around the levels of a 25 to 30 year old. So you will get good gains if you work out, eat healthy, and stick with it all. Enjoy the new feelings of youth you will get from TRT all of this can be scary at first but if you had low testosterone your going to feel a lot better when your TRT is all dialed in.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 11:41:19 PM »
At 200mg /wk, hematocrit can be easily and affordably managed with the use of Naringin  - 9$ US buys you a two month supply. Highly recommended- works amazingly even up to fairly high steroid dosages .
If donating blood is a hassle or you are turned away - Naringin is a game changer. You could always just eat half a grapefruit a day , making sure to get the pulp and cell wall material where the Naringin is.....but the pills are cheap as fuck and take seconds to administer, and most importantly don't taste like grapefruit!

I get mine at Swanson Health product - been using it to keep RBC in range for YEARS.

Why the steroid world seems largely unaware of the life saving properties of Naringin on habitual steroid users is completely beyond me, this needs to change.

*Anything over a gram and a half a week for more than 6-8 wks may require  phlebotomies to keep hematocrit/ RBC in safe range. But for TRT and low/ med dose users - Naringin is the shizzit.

GreenTornado

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 05:03:22 AM »
hey guys thanks a lot for the info and recommendations, it's appreciated:)

$75 a pop is high for me, especially since they don't accept the type on insurance i have so i am paying out of pocket. for now though i am going to stay with that so i at least have a knowledgeable person keeping on eye on me and also it assures me i am getting pharma grade test, then eventually when i have a pretty good idea of what's what, i'll look for a more practical solution.

i'm going to mention using HCG and see if that adds to the cost, at this point i'm not sure if the price is just for the shot itself or if that is primarily for the office visit and overseeing my care, because lets say i need arimidex, i suddenly have to come up with more money or i'm fucked? it wouldn't seem right to me to get someone over a barrel like that, i would think anything i might need is already included in the price( i hope).

and i'm also going to research Naringin and then mention it to him and see what he says.

really useful info guys, thanks again.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 08:54:37 AM »
Your doctor can (and should have) written you a script to take to your local blood community center to have your blood drawn to keep your hemo levels down.  With the script you can have it drawn every 5 days until you are under the level he wants you to maintain.  Usually a 46 or  47. 

The TRT clinics down here in FL all give you the test, hcg, arimidex and pins/needles needed for your therapy.  Along with all blood tests and draws for free.  They charge between $149 and $199 per month for this.

The HCG is just for cosmetic purposes.  If a little shrinkage of your balls doesn't bother you, then don't worry about it.  It boosts the FSH levels giving your balls a plumpness but the signal is immediately shut off again because of the synthetic test boost.

A lot of clinics down here are using compounding places that are now combining the arimidex along with the test.  The vial will now be constituted at 200mg Test Cyp and 1mg Arimidex per ml.   Which is something I am NOT very happy about. 

GreenTornado

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 04:44:15 AM »
thanks lurker, so i guess i am def over paying. eventually going to look into over the net clinics like titan or something. i hope i'm not going to need the arimidex. the testes shrinkage doesn't bother me but if HCG can help enhance the feeling of well being i'm going to consider it after looking into it further and hearing what my guy has to say about it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2017, 05:32:09 PM »
What state are you in?

GreenTornado

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2017, 02:29:39 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2017, 06:01:20 PM »
Illinios

Ok not sure of the laws there.  Here in FL you have to see a Dr once a year.  The rest of the time you have blood work every six months.  Pretty lax and gives you room to play around a bit before getting the numbers back in line for your blood work.

I went to this one post cycle when I knew my numbers were low and became a client.  Now I stock pile it every month all year until I do my cycle in late spring/early summer.  The rest of the time I am off gear completely.  Which is why I am not happy they starting compounding their arimidex with the test.  With 600mg test weekly, that means I will be getting 3mg of arimidex as well which is way too much as I have never used the tabs in the past before as they were not needed.  I can almost hear my joints drying out and cracking now in prep for my cycle next year.

2whitelights

• Getbig II
  • because if you got 3 whites you squatted too deep
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2017, 03:30:49 PM »
bro, 75 bucks a week? My god what are you doing...

5 bottles of Test Cypionate is all you would need to be able to run 200mgs a week for AN ENTIRE YEAR. From a well established, high quality UGL that should cost you $200 bucks shipped.

If your sketched out about UGL's, it's not hard at all to find prescription grade test cypionate for just a few bucks or more... Alongside that testosterone you would order, you can include some prescription grade Arimdex, or Aromasin. It's very affordable considering you would not need a large dose at all for TRT. (On 200mgs/wk of Test Cyp, I don't need an Aromatase inhibitor 90% of the time. Sometimes my E2 creeps up an a couple weeks of Aromasin brings it back down). I wouldn't think you would need anymore than 25mgs/wk of Aromasin. You can buy a year supply of prescription aromasin for another 200 bucks. That's if you were to actually take it every week, which more than likely you won't have too.

I don't ever use HCG, it's pointless for me, but if you're really worried about your ball size you can buy some HCG as well.

From there, simply go to privatemdlabs.com and order a female hormone panel as often as you like so that you're able to keep tabs on your health. It's not hard at all to read bloodwork. Theres a number of threads dedicated to helping bodybuilders and TRT patients understand how to read bloodwork so they can keep tabs on their health and know what to look for. Bloodwork only costs like 50 bucks a pop.

At this point If i'm only running TRT and not on a full blown cycle I get my bloodwork done every 6 months. If i'm cycling other compounds then I do it around every 3 or 4. When you're hematocrit is high, go and donate blood.

It's that simple man. No need to fucking pay 75 bucks a week. That's ridiculous. I know many many people who are easily able to do this themselves. Many of us know more than the fucking TRT doctors. Hell, there are doctors out there that don't even consider looking at things like estrogen and hematocrit or red blood cell count. Some doctors are really good, some of them absolutely suck and know very little about TRT.

All i'm saying is it's very easy to do this yourself. Message me if you have any questions, I would love to help.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2017, 05:21:39 PM »

5 bottles of Test Cypionate is all you would need to be able to run 200mgs a week for AN ENTIRE YEAR. From a well established, high quality UGL that should cost you $200 bucks shipped.

If your sketched out about UGL's, it's not hard at all to find prescription grade test cypionate for just a few bucks or more... Alongside that testosterone you would order, you can include some prescription grade Arimdex, or Aromasin. It's very affordable considering you would not need a large dose at all for TRT. (On 200mgs/wk of Test Cyp, I don't need an Aromatase inhibitor 90% of the time. Sometimes my E2 creeps up an a couple weeks of Aromasin brings it back down). I wouldn't think you would need anymore than 25mgs/wk of Aromasin. You can buy a year supply of prescription aromasin for another 200 bucks. That's if you were to actually take it every week, which more than likely you won't have too.

I don't ever use HCG, it's pointless for me, but if you're really worried about your ball size you can buy some HCG as well.

From there, simply go to privatemdlabs.com and order a female hormone panel as often as you like so that you're able to keep tabs on your health. It's not hard at all to read bloodwork. Theres a number of threads dedicated to helping bodybuilders and TRT patients understand how to read bloodwork so they can keep tabs on their health and know what to look for. Bloodwork only costs like 50 bucks a pop.

At this point If i'm only running TRT and not on a full blown cycle I get my bloodwork done every 6 months. If i'm cycling other compounds then I do it around every 3 or 4. When you're hematocrit is high, go and donate blood.

It's that simple man. No need to fucking pay 75 bucks a week. That's ridiculous. I know many many people who are easily able to do this themselves. Many of us know more than the fucking TRT doctors. Hell, there are doctors out there that don't even consider looking at things like estrogen and hematocrit or red blood cell count. Some doctors are really good, some of them absolutely suck and know very little about TRT.

All i'm saying is it's very easy to do this yourself. Message me if you have any questions, I would love to help.

Great post.  Sincerely.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2017, 09:48:25 PM »
hello, i'm new on these boards.

today i started the first day of TRT, the "doc"(nurse practitioner) has me on 200mg of test cypionate.

he'll be checking my blood every 8 weeks and told me if he tells me to go donate blood to make sure i do it. the reason being my red blood cell count may get too high and how that can make my blood too thick.

he said i may get a little acne on my back and my balls will shrink a little but that's only a cosmetic issue and if i ever want to stop my testies would return back to normal size. he said if the ball shrinkage bothered me he could put me on HCG as well as put me on that if i ever wanted to stop the test.
he also told me to report if i start feeling unduly emotional or if i feel some nipple sensitivity and that he would put me on arimidex if i did.

also as i mentioned about the possible increased red blood cell count.......i'm just curious, would that also mean that if they did increase that my blood would also be carrying more oxygen and if it is just a moderate increase wouldn't that also improve stamina?

one other thing just out of curiosity .....if i did start working out, what would a reasonable gain expectation be? i've never worked out and don't have a desire to be jacked, just feel fit. i was just planning on taking regular long walks and build that up to a jog and increase doing jobs around the house.

any advice on how to get the most benefit out it is welcomed. it is $75 a shot once a week.

does all this sound right and is there anything else i should know or ask him about?

i'm 52

thanks.

Find a legit doctor that will prescribe it to you so you can use insurance..i pay 10 dollars for a bottle of Watson test and 10 bucks for a bottle of anastrozle.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2017, 06:27:17 PM »

True.  But the biggest benefit of going to HRT docs is that magical little legal prescription.  For those of us with professional licenses that could be at risk for illicit use.... it makes the difference.  Plus the fact you can legally travel with it anywhere you wish.

Living in S FL, it seems every third person is on the sauce.  I can't tell you the number of guys that have been busted because their girlfriend (or boyfriend) called the cops in the middle of an argument and showed them the poor guy's stash.

Nobody posting on this forum is going to win the Mr. O.  No one is turning pro.  No one is getting magazine covers, photo shoots, modeling offers... we use this as a hobby.  No need to end up with a criminal record from it.